General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

View Poll Results: Do FLIP-FLOPS Count?
Flip-flops DO NOT count in a ladies shoe count 32 51.61%
Flip-Flops DO count in a ladies shoe count 24 38.71%
If flip-flops DO NOT count I have no shoes 6 9.68%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #31  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiesline View Post
Flip flops are not a real shoe. They SO don't count. That being said... since flip flops aren't a real shoe, I don't own any.
The poll seems to say that they are a real shoe...are you trying to pick a fight with some of these gals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renwomin View Post
If the flip flops "smack" on the feet they are evil and should be destroyed. You should try them all on (maybe not all at once) and walk around the house to test them. If they make the annoying smacking noise then burn them in the backyard. Then you can remove them from the shoe count. Problem solved.
Totally explains why sometimes my wife sneaks up on me and sometimes she doesn't! Sometimes you hear like a smack...sometimes you don't....
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:26 PM   #32  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I know this has become a heel of a story and lost it's sole...had to find it on page 3....

but Angie came home from teaching her yoga HappyHour last Friday night with the following (similar) flip-flops...

"what are those?" I ask...she says "these are my new yoga sandals"....

I had waited much too long for her to get home to go to dinner...I had zero energy to argue....

I give up

Last edited by EZMONEY; 09-16-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:29 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 217/212/150

Height: 5'2''

Your wife knows she is losing the argument...just let her keep the fact that flip flops dont count even though you and i know the truth...lol
starsparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:33 PM   #34  
It's a Working Progress

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I don't own many pairs of shoes, so they all count to me! Even the cheapo $3 pairs of flipflops.
bnorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #35  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsparkle View Post
Your wife knows she is losing the argument...just let her keep the fact that flip flops dont count even though you and i know the truth...lol
Exactly! But she still buys...buys...buys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorah View Post
I don't own many pairs of shoes, so they all count to me! Even the cheapo $3 pairs of flipflops.
This week-end she was having issues trying to figure out what to wear to a graduation party that is near the beach...our usual sunny/can turn cool at anytime...it was taking her a long time...very rare for her...anyway I went up to find out why...after she told me I said..."well, wait until you have to figure out what flip-flops to wear! She just laughed and said..."the black Nike's"