General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Height: 5'6"

H & I share a queen. It's not always comfortable though. H moves around a lot. Add the cat sleeping at the foot of the bed (on my side, of course) & I'm left with like a 1/3 of the bed. :-(
I'd love a a king, but it won't fit in our current bedroom. Maybe if we move into a new place. But I wonder if we might "get lost" in it! ;-) But least then he wouldn't snore in my ear!!!
MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Wow this is quite the old thread.

DH and I currently have a queen. We started off on a full and it was just too small for either of us to be comfy. We bot sleep in kind of a side semi fetal position, sometimes more on the belly, back-to-back. That just takes up some room. Plus, he gets icky sweaty at night and I like to move far away on those nights. lol So, when we move and have a bigger master, we plan on upgrading to a king.

We love our high density foam mattress also because it limits the disruption of sleep with one is tossing and turning. It transfers movement much less than a spring mattress. So... we'll get the same mattress in a king when the time comes.
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote