3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   American Idol (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/102319-american-idol.html)

Clydegirl 03-14-2007 08:31 AM

The girls are in another league. Melinda, Lakisha and Jordin were very good.

Haley wasn't that bad but what was that thing she was wearing?

There's a few of them that were not that good including some of the favourites. Chris Sligh butchered "Endless Love" and poor Sanjaya he's out of his league.

alinnell 03-14-2007 09:53 AM

I'm sorry, the show was pitiful last night. The guys totally didn't sing well. I'm hoping that as they whittle down the competition it will get better. Sanjaya has to go! Too bad Chris Sligh did so poorly--he has a good voice.

melekalikimaka 03-14-2007 06:02 PM

Oh the show stunk last night. :(

Chris Sligh needed his glasses and maybe a hearing aid. His rendition sucked really bad.

Sanjaya needs to tell his sister to stop messing with his hair. Just go natural dude! You are a dude right?

Sorry Gary, but Hayley's belt(?) made it look like her butt was in a sling, and yes she was wearing a halter type dress but umm, her "girls" looked like they needed some support--duct tape maybe? I don't think they're working w/the image people yet, are they?

Melinda and Lakisha were great as usualy. Jordin was up there too, not quite in their league, but she's really cute and young and will probably go far.

The other performers were pretty forgettable. I hope they SING next week.

EZMONEY 03-14-2007 06:32 PM

NICOLLE ~ I honestly do not remember seeing a belt! All I remember seeing was loooooooong legs and her "sisters" as you said ;) I do remember Angie saying "what in the heck is she wearing?"

I had the show on, the volumn low, in the living room but Angie and I were at the computer in the kitchen nook (the one Angie let's me use ;) ) posting our picks on espn for March Madness. I also went to bed at the end of the first hour.

I say just call a tie between Lakisha and Melinda (no disrespect to the other girls, they are good too) and end the misery!

So...if all the little 8-14 year old girls keep voting for Sanjaya should we BIG people boycott? Or would A.I. even care :lol: :shrug: :no:

jillybean720 03-14-2007 07:03 PM

Vote for the Worst is now also supporting Sanjaya, so if he doesn't get the boot tonight, that's another reason.

techwife 03-14-2007 07:44 PM

Haley looked like she was wearing a GARBAGE BAG last night.

I've watched Melinda's performance about three times already and I keep bawling every time I see it. She's really a breath of fresh air...no ego and TOTAL talent. Just like Simon says.

Sanjaya has GOT to go...but on the other hand, it's almost getting amusing seeing how bad he'll stink up the stage each week. Cute kid, but he stinks out loud singing.

I still love Blake and Chris R. Although CR tends to bop his head around too much..didn't someone on here say he reminds them of a muppet? :lol3: So right...but I'm guessing its nerves because he stopped doing it the last few weeks and lo and behold, he's doing it again on the big stage. Maybe he'll overcome it again. I hope.

EZMONEY 03-14-2007 07:48 PM

[QUOTE=techwife;1611265]Haley looked like she was wearing a GARBAGE BAG last night. .....QUOTE]

HEY TECH! can I take out the trash? :^:

techwife 03-14-2007 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=EZMONEY;1611268]
Quote:

Originally Posted by techwife (Post 1611265)
Haley looked like she was wearing a GARBAGE BAG last night. .....QUOTE]

HEY TECH! can I take out the trash? :^:

I just don't know what the producers are thinking letting the girls wear such short skirts...as they said on Vote for the Worst...the first 20 rows could see her hoo-ha when she sat on the stool!!

EZMONEY 03-14-2007 08:10 PM

Put ME in the front row coach!! Oh yea!!

freiamaya 03-14-2007 08:23 PM

I hope Sanjaya stays around, as I love the truly cringe-worthy performances that he gives. I think there are only 2 or 3 top-runners, so who cares WHEN Sanjaya goes, as he can't hold a candle to the top 2 or 3 and won't win. In the meantime, I look FORWARD to seeing the weekly hairdo, and the modified hula dancing that he does ("aint no valley low enough" while hula-ing close to the floor) just for the entertainment value alone!

Clydegirl 03-15-2007 09:06 AM

So Sanjaya survives another week :dunno: I suppose the good thing is he was in the bottom 2.

Next week is "British Invasion Week" with Peter Noone and Lulu. It will be great to see Peter Noone again.

Gary, Haley will be back. Wonder what she'll wear?

EZMONEY 03-15-2007 09:16 AM

CLYDEGIRL ~ If she is like most women, she doesn't have A THING to wear.....I hope she wears that! ;)

:gossip: did he just say that? :gossip: :sssh:

My faith in AMERICA has been restored! America's new :angel: sweet-:val1: :angel: WILL be back! :carrot:

L8again 03-16-2007 04:23 PM

Sanjaya has got to go this next week because if he doesn't then that'll mean he'll go on tour with the top 10 :yikes: I just can't imagine...

alinnell 03-16-2007 04:46 PM

Rumor has it that Howard Stern is instructing all of his listeners to vote for Sanjaya in hopes that the worst singer will be voted as America's next idol.

If that is true, it's just sad. IMO, Melinda must win.

Doughnut 03-18-2007 09:33 AM

Who got booted out of the final 12? I switched off after that Sanjaya bloke -my ears were hurting. Er, you might have to give me a description of them too as I'm not a faithfull fan of the American version after the injustice of Chris Daughtrey getting booted off last year.:mad: