3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   American Idol (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/102319-american-idol.html)

Misti in Seattle 03-09-2007 08:26 AM

Hi everybody! Haven't been here in ages but I had a feeling this thread would be going. :)

I couldn't believe Sabrina went and Haley stayed either... and Sundance, wow! But after Simon's rude remarks about Seattle auditions... where they obviously intentionally showed the very worst they could find on TV... I am glad that there were five finalists from here and that three of them are still there! Ha! Especially our "local boy" Blake... I am really hoping he makes it long enough to where they start having the parties in their home towns... that will be fun if that happens and LOL especially since it means I guess ole Simon boy will have to eat his words. :)

Misti

Ruthxxx 03-09-2007 08:32 AM

I'm in shock too! I can't believe they bumped Sundance over the guy with the hair. And I can't believe they kept the guy without the hair. I thought Sabrina definitely had "it" and would make it. Some of the judges looked in shock too! I was waiting for Simon to say "America is full of s**t!"

Clydegirl 03-09-2007 09:03 AM

Well the good thing is Antonella is gone. I was shocked that Sabrina was sent home and Haley is still there.

Like the judges said it's a singing competition and Sanjaya needs to leave.

Daiana Ross next week should be interesting.

alinnell 03-09-2007 10:08 AM

Well, the upside of all of this is that we KNOW that the next to be voted off will be Haley and Sanjaya. After that, it will be more difficult.

Clydegirl 03-09-2007 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alinnell (Post 1604053)
Well, the upside of all of this is that we KNOW that the next to be voted off will be Haley and Sanjaya. After that, it will be more difficult.

Sometimes it doesn't work like that. Remember Kevin from last year who went really far in the final 12.

melekalikimaka 03-09-2007 11:52 AM

Sabrina is better off out of the competition because any record producer out there would surely snap her up and she wouldn't be bound to AI by any ridiculous contracts. Jared is a pretty good looking guy who I think would be a great model, you know, just smile and look pretty? Maybe a little off the eyebrows and he'd be just right.

Sundance, poor guy, he definitely had more singing chops than Sanjaya did. Who knows, he might be picked up by some label.

Antonella? I had mentioned to my husband that I bet she would be showing up in Playboy next after those pictures started surfacing on the net. Oh well, she'll be making her money singing a different tune I guess.

I can't wait for the real competition to begin. I wish they would just let Melinda, Lakisha, Blake and Chris Sligh duke it out for the next 12 weeks. That would be a great show.

lilybelle 03-09-2007 12:07 PM

Misti, it's great to see you posting. I've missed you.

I missed last nights show, thanks everyone for letting me know who was booted. I liked Sabrina and am sorrry she was sent home. Was Carrie on last nights show?

Clydegirl 03-09-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilybelle (Post 1604249)

I missed last nights show, thanks everyone for letting me know who was booted. I liked Sabrina and am sorrry she was sent home. Was Carrie on last nights show?

Yes Carrie was on. I thought she looked like she's lost some weight. She just sang one song. Ryan didn't talk to her.

alinnell 03-09-2007 12:55 PM

Carrie looked fabulous, but then, doesn't she always? Such a cute girl.

lilybelle 03-09-2007 08:41 PM

All the tabloids say Carrie has lost 20 lbs. and went from 135 down to 115. She has always been very beautiful and is so personable. I hate that I missed seeing her.

Which male besides Sundance was sent home?

jillybean720 03-09-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilybelle (Post 1604815)
Which male besides Sundance was sent home?

The tall black bushy-eyebrowed bald guy--sorry, I don't remember his name.

melekalikimaka 03-09-2007 09:50 PM

Jarrod (Jared?) Cotter was the guy besides Sundance to get booted, the good looking black guy.

I saw Carrie and she was noticeably thinner. She still looked beautiful and sang great, but was really thin. I thought she looked a lot healthier before, but that stick thin look is becoming the norm in those circles isn't it?

lilybelle 03-09-2007 09:54 PM

Thanks ladies, I am glad now I know who went home.

Clydegirl 03-13-2007 08:58 AM

Final 12 tonight. The guys and the gals together. Should be interesting to see how they compare.

EZMONEY 03-14-2007 12:04 AM

WOW! was HALEY gorgeous! in that short skirt! Can't wait to see her next week! :carrot: