Old 07-31-2006, 10:37 AM   #151  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Way to go Michele - 5 miles isn't easy. 3 miles is perfect for me and adding a 2 mile hike isn't too hard, but I definitely have problems with 5 miles straight with Leslie. Maybe it's a mental thing.

Well, I got my wish for a longer jog DVD. I got techno and ripped the jog DVD, the 5 mile DVD and the yoga DVD yesterday. Then I cut and spliced the parts I wanted together and created a 2 mile Jog, a 1 mile fast walk and the yoga stretch at the end. It's 44 minutes and a good workout - it's what I did this morning. Myabe someday I'll add another mile or two and get to Michele's 5 miles...

DH and I are going rollerblading this morning, then to Walmart. The rollering sounds fun but Walmart is a chore. I'm going to get a fitness ball for stretching my back and neck. I'm starting to have issues with my posture and such.

Tori ... KICK...

Talk to you ladies later. Make it a great day!
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:15 AM   #152  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Talking

I got to my July goal by doing the 3 mile Express this morning!

Enjoy your new workouts, Marie!

Happy walking!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:18 AM   #153  

Marie- your new workout sounds great

And well done Michele! Five Mile walk AND you've now reached your goal- fabulous

Three mile walk with weights for me this morning... have a great day everyone!
CurlyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:47 PM   #154  
Lovin' being Vegan

S/C/G: 168/153/135

Marie- thanks i needed it.
Tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:15 PM   #155  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori
I havent been here in a while. and havent hardly done a thing, which probally why i am still at 156. blah. kick me girls. got to get back in gear for august!
You can do it Tori! I started working out again last month after over a year of doing no cardio besides infrequent outdoor walks and now five weeks later I'm working out every day, I've dropped 6lbs, and I have so much more energy. So, kick.... and go for it
CurlyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:13 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 275/245/145

Height: 5'4"

Missed a couple days posting again, but still with it. Got a 3 mile express in yesterday, a 4 mile fat burning in and then a 1 mile just a bit ago when I needed to "de-stress". Much better than turning to food!!!
hoosiermomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:50 PM   #157  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Hi guys, I did the 3 mile express this morning. I didn't make my July goal, but I'm happy with getting as close as I did, since I was unable to walk for a week when I hurt my foot.

Congrats to those that made their walking goal this month! See you all in August, with a brand new walking goal.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote