Old 03-24-2006, 04:33 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

HI! I think you can get a day pass kind of thing for Costco! There is a couple of them,1 on Regent and 1 on St. James Street,that's where I got the DVD's!
Yes,I have to admit they are boring if you do it every day,I tend to just incorporate it into whatever I'm doing at the time. I have to tell you that the ab routine is great! I love doing that one! you can see results within days!Guess that goes for the whole thing,they are fantastic!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:38 AM   #47  

Thanks, WIW. I'm familiar with Regent, so I may mosey over there sometime to check out Costco. Thanks for the info on SI6. I haven't seen an infomercial on it, so I want people's opinions before I think about shelling over that kind of cash for it.
Odaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 12:43 PM   #48  
this is it!

S/C/G: 215/182.8/145

just started burn it up yesterday...phew! what a workout! I have yet to finish it all the way through...
Mistybp99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:50 PM   #49  
Fat-be-gone

Burn It Up sure is tough. But you do get awesome results. I'm back to Ramp it Up after a 2 year break (what a mistake, I never should of stopped!!!) Keep at it all you Slim in 6ers!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:11 PM   #50  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

I have the SI6 cd's. I bought them a couple of years ago and used them for a couple of months but got bored and stopped. If you stay with them they are great. I was so sore after the first week I could hardly walk and lets not talk about trying to sit down. Thank goodness the soreness goes away in a couple of days. These days I use them if I can't make it to the gym for a couple of days. For me....going out to the gym keeps me motivated but if you stay in to exercise, they are great.
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:01 PM   #51  

Hi girls! I am TRYING to stop the bingefest I've been on so I'm starting the SI6 AGAINtoday! Hope you can all cheer me on!

Wow, Your on BURN IT UP ,Misty bp99! I haven't even looked at that dvd yet! lol!! And I've had these dvd's for almost a year! Good for you girl!!

W.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:35 PM   #52  

Start it up, slim and limber and slim and 6 pack DONE!!! Feeling better already!

W.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:08 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Height: 5'9"

I'm back from Spring Break! And ready to start my program, I think I will really try to do it in April, like make it a committment! But I'm so glad you guys are active on the forum, I'll definitely be letting you guys know how everything goes and how I like it!
Dreamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #54  

I'm thinking of posting daily here,just to keep myself motivated Anyone care to join me?

Dreamer~ Good Luck!
Wendy
Old 03-30-2006, 10:19 AM   #55  
this is it!

S/C/G: 215/182.8/145

wow you done all 3 of those in one day!!

I'm on day 3 of Burn it Up...it's getting better! Saturday will be the end of week 3 so I'm going to take a halfway finished picture... I took a before. Don't know if I will see any difference but can't wait to find out! My husband says he sees a difference. Now if I can just slim up these huge thighs!
Mistybp99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:00 PM   #56  

HIYA! yep, I did all three! always do! I try and get some cardio in the morning along with the ab workout then in the afternoon I do either SIU or RIU, right now I'm doing SIU and I'm pretty sore today,feels good though.

I'll be back after I get it all done
Old 03-30-2006, 01:21 PM   #57  
Fat-be-gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide in Winnipeg
I'm thinking of posting daily here,just to keep myself motivated Anyone care to join me?
I'll post here daily with you Wendy (although we probably see too much of each other already at the BTB chat lol) besides i think it helps a lot to post and be accountable for my workouts.

So tonight when I get home onto 3rd consecutive day of Ramp. It's hard to start these up....but once you start moving you really get moving!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 01:30 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide in Winnipeg

Dreamer~ Good Luck!
Wendy

Thanks Wendy! I think thats a great idea, as mentioned, its a great way to stay motivated and be held accountable!!

Well, ladies I just have to say I started, not officially, I'm waiting Monday, April 3rd. This weekend, I'm going to try to fasting thing, I might not do it, but I'll try... Has anyyone else done this? But, I tried to do the SIU and MAN! That was so challenging, I didn't realize how "out of shape" I was. But never-the-less I'm excited! All 3 videos! GOODNESS! Hopefully I'll get the efficient... EXCITED!
Dreamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:39 PM   #59  
Fat-be-gone

I tried the fasting once. I only lasted a day. But I didn't need to fast that first weekend to get good results. You just really have to commit and stick with working out 6 days in a row for 6 weeks. Good luck Dreamer and do keep us posted!!
Old 03-30-2006, 03:45 PM   #60  

I id the fast also, I didn't lose an ounce But I hear it works for alot of people!

I'm going to the bank then putting Ryan down for a nap wether he likes it or not! Then and only then will I have time to pop in the SIU,6 pack and Limber.
Tonight when he is in the tubby I will do some cardio and maybe another round of 6 pack, that's my problem area so I tend to concentrate on the abs!

Rosario, I can never see enough of you!!! Concidering we only see each others pictures! lol!
I'm glad we can have our own beachbody here on 3fc! I like it here much better

Do any of you WOWY??(virtual gym on BB site)If we could get our workouts timed so we can do it together that would be great too!Just a thought...

W.