Old 03-09-2006, 03:08 PM   #181  
denise-rocks

hi everyone - I'm new here, but I've been reading all your posts about TurboJam for a couple of weeks, and I've finally caught the full infomercial (how sad is it that the program caught my eye while I was gorging myself at a restaurant last month and I've been searching for it since then!?). Anyway, I'm eager to purchase the system, but it sounds like I should wait until the new videos come out, too. Are there still discount codes working for the order? I look forward to joining all of you soon...I have a long way to go, and need the support!
denise_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #182  

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise_rocks
hi everyone - I'm new here, but I've been reading all your posts about TurboJam for a couple of weeks, and I've finally caught the full infomercial (how sad is it that the program caught my eye while I was gorging myself at a restaurant last month and I've been searching for it since then!?). Anyway, I'm eager to purchase the system, but it sounds like I should wait until the new videos come out, too. Are there still discount codes working for the order? I look forward to joining all of you soon...I have a long way to go, and need the support!
Chalene recommends you get the workouts in the order they come in. They will be selling them separate so I would go ahead and order the first set for sure then you can always add the new ones in.

I would recommend signing up for BeachBody's newsletter as discounts come in through that plus they will send you notice when they new workouts are available. They took away the cdrom disount of 20% in January along with one of the 10% discount codes so I'm not even sure what is left out there. DVDSERT I think is one they took away. If you are with Ebates, don't forget to purchase through them as every 3-4 months you get a check and I think BeachBody is 15%.

Good luck! Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:14 PM   #183  

Quote:
Originally Posted by teahoney
I would love to get the live videos but I used my brother's credit card to get them the first time and still haven't paid him back for all of it yet so I'll see if I can find them in stores. The videos always wind up in stores anyway.
I personally don't think TJ will ever end up in the stores. I know it will be on QVC but I don't have a date yet. It will totally up to Chalene if she wants to be available that way. So far, the only Beach Body workouts that I know of that you can purchase in the stores is Kathy Smith's Project You.

Yoga Booty isn't, Tony Horton's workout isn't - is Slim Series???? That one may be I don't know. I think it is up to the instructors and what kind of agreement they have with BeachBody. Chalene looked at quite a few companies and I think if she wanted to go the store route, she would have picked someone different to work with.

But like I said, this imo. And in Project You - the series at the stores isn't the full version it is at BeachBody. It would be nice not to have to pay the shipping since BB is so expensive.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:29 PM   #184  

Rachelle-Slim Series is sold at Target. I didn't know that Project: You was in the stores.

I'm certain that TJ will never be sold in stores. Not for a very very long time anyway. The internet sales would have to drop big time in order for that to happen.

I take it you are a member of BB? Do you post on the message boards there as well? I've been with BB now for three years. They are a great company. They care about their customers, put out the most amazing programs, and really listen to what we ask for. Their customer service, however, STINKS! I think that is the only complaint that BB would ever get.

Amanda
isabee03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 12:07 AM   #185  

I saw the infomercial for Turbo Jam and I couldn't stop watching it!!! I ordered it this week and am waiting to get my shipment email. I am so excited to get it!!! I have been reading a lot of these posts and it just makes me so much more excited to start jamming!!!!
MollyE126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #186  

S/C/G: 162lbs/140lbs/127lbs

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up Love it! It's so fun!

I LOVE Turbo jam!! I do it almost every day now since I bought it!! It's really motivating and keeps me active!
I was unsure about it at first, but I came to this thread and read everyone's posts...now, I can't get enough! I'm thinking about getting the Cardio Party mix 2 soon!
Christie22ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:33 AM   #187  

ConnorsMum - I've done all the video's the turbo scuplt is not like the cardio parties its weight training and selective toning and the juice fast is a specific mix made for fasting and its pretty much that and water for two days. Its wasnt as hard as i thought and after i weighed in the first day and saw such a big loss i decided the second was worth it.
raiyneInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 02:10 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 170/166/135

Hey all

I started Turbo Jam on the same day I started Nutrisystem. I love them both. TJ is so motivating & fun. The music makes it fun to workout. I love it. I do it 4 times a week alternating between the 20 min workout/ab jam & the cardio party. I just love this workout. After about 2 weeks I noticed that my abs had definition. I was totally amazed. I love it
wickedgrl_76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 03:55 PM   #189  

Welcome Wickedgrl!!!! It's always good to talk to another TJ lover!

Isabee03 - I've been looking for you on WOWY for a couple days now. I can't seem to find you. I think I workout earlier than you though. I'll keep looking

RaiyneInChicago - I've finally been mixing my workouts up. I started doing the Turbo Sculpt. Man, does it make my shoulders burn. I did the Cardio 2 on Sunday, which is normally my rest day, but I wanted to try it out. I know that when I start a new one that I have to get used to the moves before I can get a good workout, so doing it on my rest day worked out. I didn't like that one near as much as the first Cardio Party. I'm going to do the Cardio and the Lower Body Jam tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be nice and sore on Thursday! No pain, no gain
ConnorsMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 05:51 PM   #190  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

That's funny ConnorsMum because I absolutely love the second Cardio Party, much more than the first.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:33 PM   #191  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

i like cardio 2 far better than the first too. no idea why.
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:42 AM   #192  

Wink Does anyone know where I can get the Delux package of Turbo Jam

Hey Everyone!

I am new but want to let everyone know that I have already lost 10lbs doing Turbo Jam and changing my eating habits. Its so much fun. I feel like Im in a music video!

I want to know where I can find the Delux package. I looked on Beachbody but didnt see it!

Thanks!

Stay Motivated!
so_butta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #193  

I have a hard time finding stuff like that on BB.com too. I would suggest Live chat. They are really good about answering your questions and you get an immediate response that way.

I just did Lower Body Jam for the first time today. WOW!!! That kicks your butt.....literally! After Cardio Party 1 and that, I'm going to feel it tomorrow! Heck, I'm feeling it now!

I'm not sure what I didn't like about the #2. I'm used to #1 and I guess I'm just a creature of habit. Of course, I was a little under the weather (self induced ) on Sunday, so I should give it another try. #1 just gives me such a good workout!

Tomorrow is the big day for the new dvd's to come out! Can't wait!!
Old 03-15-2006, 02:57 PM   #194  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi all, was wondering where to find the info for the new dvd's being released tomorrow? Thanks in advance.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 04:33 PM   #195  

I got on Live Chat on BB.com last week and they said that it will be on their website on the 16th. They told me the dvd's that are coming out but they couldn't tell me prices. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Rachelle posted the dvd's a while ago, but here they are again:

Turbo Jam: Fat Blaster (30 mins)
3T (Totally Tubular Turbo) (34 mins)
Cardio Party 3 (51 mins)
Punch, Kick, & Jam (49 mins)