3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away The Pounds-April Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/256040-walk-away-pounds-april-thread.html)

AnnieDrews 04-05-2012 04:24 PM

Yes, Mariposa, the pace is definitely important!

Got in 2 miles from 5 Mile Fat Burning this morning. Had to be at work early and could not drag out of bed any earlier!:p

carolr3639 04-05-2012 05:26 PM

Got the new DVD but a lot of company coming so might not get to it for a few days. Always love new DVDs.

carolr3639 04-06-2012 02:32 PM

Not crazy about the new DVD. I'm stuck on the Walk Strong with weights. I really like that one.

umimar 04-06-2012 08:35 PM

3 miles today

AnnieDrews 04-06-2012 08:45 PM

3 Mile Boot Camp w/ bands today. I have some unexpected time to myself this weekend, so I am going to try to get in one or two workouts. I usually don't exercise on Sat/Sun, so maybe I can bump up the weight loss.

AnnieDrews 04-07-2012 12:12 PM

Did the 3 Mile Burn Body Fat with hand weights! I feel great!:carrot:

Saw a tiny loss this week.

cathyxxx 04-07-2012 01:44 PM

hey gang :wave: i've been out of town for a week but have been getting in some exercise

this morning i did 3 miles. I used the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan, and did the warmup and cool down, along with the yellow, red & green miles which is the monday walk. I also did most of the ab session but got interrupted. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DVD!!!! :)

anybody else got it while I was gone?

hope everybody has a great :running: day! and a very Happy & Blessed Easter.

carolr3639 04-07-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Did the 3 Mile Burn Body Fat with hand weights!
This is my favorite.

AnnieDrews 04-08-2012 01:52 PM

2 Miles from the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. Love thos 12 min. miles!!

I wanted to do more, but have lots I still need to do before we go to the movies this afternoon. I still did 5 more miles over the weekend than I usually do, though.

Happy Easter everyone!!:easter3:

yhahmd 04-08-2012 03:42 PM

Been MIA for a while (a week? two weeks?) but now I'm back. With a gain. But it's almost gone, so it's NBD. Today I weighed in at 171.0 which is better than the 171.6 I had two days ago. Hoping to get back into the 160s within the next week.

ETA: I did one of Leslie's tapes after I got back into it, after like 2 weeks, and holy cow my legs are killing me!!

AnnieDrews 04-09-2012 11:02 AM

Hi Yhahmd!

I did the 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends w/ 2# weights this morning.

sotypical 04-09-2012 03:09 PM

Did 4 miles this morning and 5 yesterday.

Forgot my FitBit at home, grrrr - wont be hitting my 10,000 steps today officially. :(

cathyxxx 04-10-2012 09:23 AM

hey gang :wave:

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan and did the warmup and cool down and the blue and purple miles. love it!!!

Carol - at the end of last month's thread you said "Cathy, I noticed on collage video that one of the moves is a slow setup with feet not held down. I haven't been able to do that in years. How do you manage?"

I think what you might be talking about is some half jumping jacks that Leslie does in the blue mile. first she does like a jumping rope move and then moves to these half jumping jacks, and then she does those 2 things again. I didn't have any trouble with those today but like I said, if I did have trouble with a move I would just modify it.

I do have a problem with the twisted side lunges that she does in some work outs. for some reason it really hurts my knees, almost like it wants to pull things on the sides of my knees, so I modify those anytime they come around. i figure it's all good :)

After being out last week I am swamped at work so I better get to it :faint: hope everybody has a great :running: day!

later gaters :wave:

sotypical 04-10-2012 11:50 AM

5 miles this morning.

AnnieDrews 04-10-2012 02:07 PM

Go, go, go ladies!!:carrot:

I slept like a log and barely woke up in time to do anything this morning. Did the first 2 miles of the 5 mile Fat Burning Walk. Better than nothing. Oh, I mowed the entire yard in 45 min. or so last night. Talk about working up a sweat!!:D