Old 02-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #16  

S/C/G: S 299/C 247/G 140

Height: 5'6"

Hi!

I hope everyone is having a great day. The snow is melting here so that is a good thing.

Can you believe that dumb me yesterday began to do sculpt 1 and when I was in it for five minutes or so I realized I must have clicked in the wrong thing and I was doing cardio 1. I went ahead and did the workout and the abs, figured might as well. Then I went back and did the sculpting workout so that I would not miss a day of resistant training.

BluCypressLily, that is great that your ankle is cooperating with the workout. It was a smart move to discontinue any activity that made your ankle worse. I am sure in time it will heal and you will be back to sprinting along. I hate injuries.

Minimeeko, how are you feeling? I hope better.

Are either of you following the Power eating plan? I am not because I was already doing WW. I seem to be hungrier lately. Not sure if it is the cold horrid weather we have been having or the workouts. I remember once that exercise expert Covert Bailey, said that a chubby person who begins an exercise program is going to be hungry. So maybe that is it. I wish diet was as easy for me to control as exercise.

Have a great day everyone. So far so good here.

Candy
CandaceG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:55 AM   #17  

Hello!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a wonder
ful day filled with love, but no candy!

Starting my second week of P90. Last week went very well. I did not miss one day. I actually added another workout, the last four days, to my P90 workout so I was moving for at least 60 min. And it was hard!

I am watching my diet close this week and continuing on.

How is everyone doing?

Minimeeko, I hope you are feeling better. I know some of those viruses can hang on.

Have a healthy, fun, exciting, and loving day

Candy
Old 02-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #18  
Roly-Poly Jock Girl

S/C/G: 342/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

So far so good here. As for the eating plan, not really following that. I'm calorie counting and trying to keep my diet clean.
BluCypressLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #19  
A new beginning

S/C/G: 255/228/150

Height: 5'8"

Hello, I will be joining all of you soon. Bought P90 yesterday. I can't wait to get it! I have been going to the gym 5 days a week, and doing Shred. I plan on doing P90 in the morning (6 days a week), gym at night (5 days a week), and Shred on my days off from work (2 - 4 days a week). Giving me one full day of rest (Wednesdays).

Hope everyone has a good day!
Jacki73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #20  

Hi All,

We have a new person!
Hi Jacki, it sounds like you are definitely ready to hit P90, you are already working out a lot. Your workout plan sound great. I look forward to hearing your progress!

Great Job BluCypressLily on continuing to get your workout in! Another day down.

This is my second week on P90 plus I have been adding another workout on most days. So I get in around an hour a day. Today it was so lovely out that I went for a walk/run and then P90 sculpt.

I look forward to hearing how everyone's week goes.

Candy
Old 02-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #21  
A new beginning

Thanks Candy! Getting started was hard, but after pushing myself, it just became natural. I love working out. My days off I feel like I am cheating! LOL

We put rush delivery on it, checked the tracking #, and it is in my area. Should be here today! If it is I will be starting tomorrow morning!

I hope everyone has a good day!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:52 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 164/138/125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimeeko View Post
I'm currently doing P90X and I'm still having a hard time doing everything. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do the drea roll, but that is due to space in my apartment as well. There is a P90X thread but it seems to be dead as of late. Should we start another one? I would love to have some friends to motivate me. Today is my rest day, but I missed Kenpo X yesterday because of a massive clean of the apartment to make room for my boyfriend and all his stuff. Going to do that tonight when I get home from work. It's been a frustrating day and I could use the exercise to get it out. Will probably help me clear my mind and sleep better as well.

Let me know if you ladies want to start a P90/P90X thread or if we should just continue with the ongoing dead one...we could revive it.
I've been doing p90x for 5 months and have gotten the best results ,both health and weight wise than anything I'vedone in 20 years. I'm almost 55 and was in pretty good shape before I started. I've lost 30 pounds and have totally reshaped my body with this program. When I started the P90x I had a lot of trouble with much of exerciseson the DVDs but slowly but surely I can do almost everything now (except a good dreya roll!)
Len56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:55 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 164/138/125

Height: 5'2"

Smile P90x thread

Yes I'd like to continue or start a p90x forum...
Len56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #24  
A new beginning

Hello P90 came in yesterday! Day 1 finished! OMG! LOL The Ab Ripper was killer! During run lunges I injured my knee (years ago my ACL ruptured and disintegrated), sat down with ice for a couple mins, and got back up. Luckily for me I was light on my feet, and my weight didn't lock down on it. The last time, I injured my knee like that (last August), I was messed up for 3 weeks. I definitely don't need that right now! LOL It is sore, but will be fine.

How is everyone doing? Hope all of you have a great weekend!
Old 02-19-2011, 07:27 AM   #25  
A new beginning

Looks like I should have rested my knee last night. I went to the gym (cardio night), did 30 mins on the treadmill, and my knee swelled up, so I didn't do my 30 mins elliptical. I went home, iced up and prompted my leg on a pillow. Today is P90 sculpt, the only thing I should have a problem with are the lunges (hurt my knee yesterday on run lunges). Then strength tonight at the gym, I will just stay away from the leg machines. Hopefully I don't have to baby it too long.

Other than that, everything is good! Hope everyone has a good day!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #26  
A new beginning

Finished day 2 yesterday, instead of lunges, I did squats.

Today is day 3, sweat! I am definitely staying away from the run lunges. LOL Everything else should be fine. I will let you know!

Where's everyone at? Hope your weekend has been good!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #27  
A new beginning

Finished Day 4 of sculpt today! I also did Shred and P90 Ab Ripper! My body is sore and tired, and I am loving it!

How is everyone doing?
Old 02-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #28  

I tried to do P90X also and found it to hard to begin with, so I changed and went with P90..I feel that I will be able to complete this series AND have great results. I am also using the ********** shakes.

I am a Team Beachbody Coach, so if I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
talaysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:44 PM   #29  
A new beginning

Finished Day 5 of P90! 85 more days to go!

Talaysia, that was a great thing to do. I have a plan, after P90, I am doing P90 Masters (sculpt and sweat 5 &6), ChaLEAN and then P90x. I am working my way up! I tried the ********** shakes, I do not like them. I think the chocolate tastes better than the berry, but still a bad after taste. I make my own protein shakes/smoothies, that I love! Good luck!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #30  

Jacki73,

That plan sounds AWESOME!

I love Chalene also. She has such high energy. I have the Chalene Extreme and I can pretty much get through those also. It was a tossup between going to that or P90. I chose P90 because I really want to build my strength up to do P90X.

I wish you luck. I know that you will have GREAT results!
talaysia is offline   Reply With Quote