Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

I just want to tell everyone KUDO's to all of us for starting and remaining with the DVD. It is hard but it will pay off, I am already feeling some differences but haven't taken any measurements and not taking any till next Thursday to see what I have lost. I think L2 for a couple more days then onto L3 but I do only have 7 days before leaving for vacation and while on vacation I will get some walking in but probably not much more exercise than that. Have a great night.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #167  
ready to stand

S/C/G: 172/ticker/115

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reda355 View Post
I just want to tell everyone KUDO's to all of us for starting and remaining with the DVD. It is hard but it will pay off, I am already feeling some differences but haven't taken any measurements and not taking any till next Thursday to see what I have lost. I think L2 for a couple more days then onto L3 but I do only have 7 days before leaving for vacation and while on vacation I will get some walking in but probably not much more exercise than that. Have a great night.
If you're ok with it, can you please post your measurement results? I would love to see how far you've come and how many inches you've lost doing the 30 Day Shred.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:21 AM   #168  

Oh yeah I will post them it probably won't be till next Thursday I want everyday to count before vacation starts on Friday. Have a great day
Old 07-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #169  
ready to stand

S/C/G: 172/ticker/115

Height: 5'1

I'll definitely post my measurement results too.

Keep working hard everyone!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:37 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 210/187/160

Height: 5'7

I'm so happy I found this thread!

I started Level 1 last week. After the first two days my poor arms were so sore. I had to take a day off from the DVD because I could barely raise my arms. It even hurt to put a shirt on or to carry a bag. After the first three days my body began to adjust. I still hate the lunges and the last set of crunches. I will admit that the workout kicks my butt! I'm a sweaty and panting mess after finishing Level 1.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #171  

Alrighty...just finished day 3. I had to take a day off yesterday because I was feeling like crap...I have some kind of cold/congestion thing going on. But I'm starting to feel better and am going to stick with it daily now.

I've realized after I get through the first circuit (especially the strength) time flies for the next two circuits.

I still have a ways to go but I'm feel better already starting a plan and knowing that results will follow soon!
Old 07-26-2008, 10:39 PM   #172  

It is great that everyone is still working out with their DVD. I also missed yesterday and today doing the DVD so not helping my inches out by missing but been way to busy so hopefully tomorrow I will be back on track.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:22 PM   #173  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

I just received my copy of 30 day shred in the mail and am looking forward to it...I have 30 days until classes start and I think this is just what I need to fine tune my body and show off all of the progress I have made this summer.

I watched it today and so far I like what I see. I plan on doing it 6 days a week with 1 rest day along with my running schedule. I'm hoping it'll give me the added edge that I need to knock off those last 13.5 pounds and have me looking fit and fabulous.

Tomorrow I will be doing my weigh in and taking measurements so I'll be able to accuratly gauge my progress.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #174  
Mommy On A Mission

S/C/G: 180/172/130

Height: 5'2"

I got the dvd and weights last nite and plan to get a cute little workout mat tonite so I will start tomorrow. I can't wait to get started after reading this thread. I planned on doing it daily but after reading some posts in the thread I won't be discouraged if I miss a day to rest. Hope to keep you all updated and hope I'm not to sore to post lol. Good luck all, looks like you all r doing great.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #175  

Butterfly and Glitter yes please don't get discouraged if you are sore and can't do the second day right away but just make sure that the third day you get right back into it and you will be fine.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #176  

So...I've been doing it every other day for the last week...I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it everyday, and it's only my first week...but since last Tuesday when I started i have lost 3lbs...so I can't really complain!

How is everyone else doing?
Old 07-30-2008, 01:42 PM   #177  
Mommy On A Mission

S/C/G: 180/172/130

Height: 5'2"

OMG!!! Jillian kicked my a**, lol. Today was my 1st day with the 30 Day Shred and my arms and legs feel like spaghetti, its even hard to raise my arms to type or drink my water. I had a couple interruptions with my 23 month old trying the jumping jacks and then spilling my water bottle but other than that I stuck with it. I think I cussed her a time or 2 but still worked through it. Had trouble with the girlie push ups and had to take a 5 second breather lol. Dunno how well I will feel tomorrow but as for today even though I'm wore out i feel great and feel like I really accomplished something. I am so glad i started reading this thread. Hope I can make it to level 2 soon, too scared to even watch it yet lol. Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:52 PM   #178  

Butterfly you will probably be sore tomorrow and if needed take the day off but then the next day get right back to it and it totally loosenes you back up and you will be good to go. Good luck I am going to try to remember to post some measurements tomorrow but I have not done the DVD this week been so busy trying to get everything together for vacation on Friday as we keep get more and more people going. Talk to everyone tomorrow
Old 07-31-2008, 07:56 AM   #179  
It's never too late

S/C/G: 187.8/146.8/133

Height: 5'0

Has anyone else done Level 3 and felt that it wasn't quite as hard as level 2? I have been doing level 3 for 5 days now, and I don't really feel that it's as hard as level 2 was. There's less weight work involved and I think that's why it feels easier to me. I definitely don't think level 3 is easy by any means, but it doesn't feel any harder than level 2, and even is a tiny bit easier as far as strenth moves goes.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:31 AM   #180  

S/C/G: 220/199/145

Height: 5'6"

Quick question, for those of you doing the workouts and dieting, are you really noticing a difference, compared to other workouts?? Is it that much more efficient?? Thanks!!
Closed Thread