Day 15-Ultimate Calorie Blaster
Day 16-Rest
Day 17-Aerobic Body Shaping
Day 18-Rest
Day 19-Ultimate Calorie Blaster
Day 20-Rest
Day 21-Supercharged Sculpting

And that's it! Hope it helps.

If you like those, you might like the Jiggle Free series (legs, abs, and arms) They use the Transfirmer and they're all 30 minute workouts (a combination of weights and cardio). I like them a lot!

Happy Firming!

Last edited by Darby1; 02-08-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #62  

Default thank you!

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the schedule for me. And thanks for the tip on the jiggle-free series. I've seen that out there, but never heard a whole lot about it (did they ever do an infomercial for them?) I'm kind of shying away from the newest series because it doesn't use the step, and that's one of my favorite parts of the Firm (I'm a die-hard stepper from the 90's!) I will definitely check out the jiggle-free dvd's - I like the shorter 30 minute option for a workout.
KellyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #63  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi Firmies!! Today is Hard Core Fusion. I am actually looking forward to it!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Well last night at target I saw two firm videos and I decided to get them. I had a firm system before with the steps, but in an apartment I don't think I should do the lifts on the step unless I really want to annoy my downstairs neighbors. But I decided to try the Burn and Shape today. Woosh that was defiantely a workout. My arms are shaking, I really felt it. I felt a little silly at the beginning because the choreography is fast and I looked stupid, but I think after a few more tries I'll get it. These ladies definately know what they are doing
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #65  
The Radiant One

Today is Cardio Overdrive. I am really liking these workouts! My only complaint is that my pedometer doesn't move much even after 45 minutes LOL
Old 02-12-2008, 08:51 PM   #66  
Writing my success story

I find Cardio Overdrive and Hard Core Fusion REALLY challenging. But, thank God for the express workouts. I intend to do those until I get in better shape. I did Hard Core Fusion express tonight.
allabouttheskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:38 AM   #67  
Gwen

S/C/G: 234/ticker/150

Height: 5'7.5

Hi I am new to the board and new to working out and dieting. Here is my Firm story thus far. I got The Total Body TransFIRMation weight set and DVD's for my bday from my DH (at my request) and started my journey on
1-7-08. I have done it anywhere between 5 and 6 days a weeks since then. I had to take a week off two weeks ago because my whole house, myself included, got the stomach flu. I was nervous to start. At start I was 234 lbs and a size 20. I did the weigh in and all the measuring. Worked out for two weeks and did the 10 workouts. After the 10 work outs, I measured again. I had lost 14 3/4 inches already! 5 inches in my waist alone. I also went down a full dress size. Now, the scale has only moved 4 lbs, but muscle weighs more than fat so I am not concerned about that. I will measure and weigh myself again on Monday. They say to do it every month, but, it is inspiring to see the results. This is something that you can stick to and see results quickly. I saw them even faster than 10 workouts!
Sometimes I dread the workout cuz I can get lazy. And my favorites change daily. Overall I know I like it because I have stuck to it and am doing it ALL the time.
Gwen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:24 PM   #68  
The Radiant One

Gwenn77 - that's great! Don't you love working out with the weights??
I think my favorite workout is the hi def sculpt. I don't like the cardio party, so I don't do that one LOL.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #69  
Gwen

S/C/G: 234/ticker/150

Height: 5'7.5

I hate cardio party. Too much talking. No offence but the Southern drawl from the instructors grate on this Northerner's (Chi Town) nerves. I am sure I could tolerate it IF I wasn't working my toosh off!!! LOL.
My fave right now is Cardio Overdrive "express". Its the fastest workout at only 25 mins. Next in line is Hardcore Fusion. Then the Hi Def Sculpt. I increased weight this week and it was TOUGH on Mon.
I do it 6 days a week. I do not skip today and on Sat I just do the Cardio Overdrive "express".
I will measure again on Mon but I don't think I lost as much. After that I am just going to do the monthly measurements.
How are your results so far?
Gwen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:55 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 211

Height: 5'5

This last week an half I have not done one work out... I fell so unmotivated to keep going. I have also killed my self in calories by eating a lot of fast food and sweets. I hoping I'll find my motivation over this three day weekend. I keep telling myself that my sister’s wedding is in a month and a half and I need to lose at least one dress size or 20lbs. On the bright side my friend gave me her urban rebounder, because she is moving, so I thinking I’m going to start rebounding on the days when I suppose to cardio party and cardio overdrive (which I absolutely hate). Wish me luck!
BLueJay624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:54 PM   #71  
Writing my success story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen77 View Post
Hi I am new to the board and new to working out and dieting. Here is my Firm story thus far. I got The Total Body TransFIRMation weight set and DVD's for my bday from my DH (at my request) and started my journey on
1-7-08. I have done it anywhere between 5 and 6 days a weeks since then. I had to take a week off two weeks ago because my whole house, myself included, got the stomach flu. I was nervous to start. At start I was 234 lbs and a size 20. I did the weigh in and all the measuring. Worked out for two weeks and did the 10 workouts. After the 10 work outs, I measured again. I had lost 14 3/4 inches already! 5 inches in my waist alone. I also went down a full dress size. Now, the scale has only moved 4 lbs, but muscle weighs more than fat so I am not concerned about that. I will measure and weigh myself again on Monday. They say to do it every month, but, it is inspiring to see the results. This is something that you can stick to and see results quickly. I saw them even faster than 10 workouts!
Sometimes I dread the workout cuz I can get lazy. And my favorites change daily. Overall I know I like it because I have stuck to it and am doing it ALL the time.
Congrats on the inches lost I have done my 10 workouts, but I never did measure myself. My weight is holding steady unfortunately. But I believe the FIRM will work. I may go ahead and measure this weekend and re-measure in another 10 workouts. My lower back still hurts from doing the workout, but I'm sure it has to do with my posture. I thought it was the FL because it hurt when I did those darn leg presses. But it must be my form.

I did Cardio overdrive express today.
allabouttheskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #72  
The Radiant One

allabouttheskinny - measure yourself, don't go by the scale with the Firm. Inches will drop!

Gwen - I lost 7.5 inches in the first 10 workouts, which really surprised me, since I already was working out. I do the full length workouts, so today is rest day for me after 3 straight days. Tomorrow I do hi def sculpt, and will be increasing weights.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #73  
The Radiant One

Hi Def Sculpt today. This really is my favorite of the Firm workouts. I increased my weights a bit, and didn't have any problems.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:21 PM   #74  

I don't have the newest Firm system, so for those of you that do, I'm wondering what it is that you don't like about Cardio party? And what do you like about Hi Def Sculpt? Do you like the Hardcore Fusion? I'm really happy with my Transfirmer system, so I wonder if it's worth getting. Can you get the dvd's without the weights?
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #75  
The Radiant One

Darby -
I find Cardio party boring, and more of a chore than fun.
I like the other videos because I really like strength training, and this combines cardio and strength training together.
You probably could get the DVDs without the weights off of ebay or something, but all the workouts (except cardio party) use them.