Old 01-23-2008, 10:01 AM   #31  
never say never

S/C/G: 215/ticker/165

Height: 5'6

23 days later and i have my firm kit. i went to target last night and picked up the transfirmer which comes with 3 videos. i can finally start firming.

had i known target would have the set i would not have bothered ordering. i'll be using amazon for all videos from now on. sheesh!
polkadotfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:56 AM   #32  

Height: 5' 8.5"

polkadot - Hope you enjoy it! I love my transfirmer and the workouts. Warning though, the ultimate calorie blaster can be tough and I've heard people complain about it, but, after mastering it, it's now one of my favorites. Just give yourself time to learn and don't worry if you can't finish the workout at first. You'll get there.
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:30 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 211

Height: 5'5

Cheree---I did not really care for Cardio party because I find it boring and at times confusing. Some of the instructions on the dvd aren't so clear so by the time I figured out the sequence they were on to the next sequence and I was over the whole workout. I skip that disk and actually do cardio overdrive or another exercise like taebo or I even play a video game called dance dance revolution which is really fun and also really gets my heart rate up. I am still looking for other cardio workouts to supplement into my exercise routine.

Last edited by BLueJay624; 01-23-2008 at 07:40 PM.
BLueJay624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #34  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLueJay624 View Post
Cheree---I did not really care for Cardio party because I find it boring and at times confusing. Some of the instructions on the dvd aren't so clear so by the time I figured out the sequence they were on to the next sequence and I was over the whole workout. I skip that disk and actually do cardio overdrive or another exercise like taebo or I even play a video game called dance dance revolution which is really fun and also really gets my heart rate up. I am still looking for other cardio workouts to supplement into my exercise routine.
Thanks for the info!!!
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #35  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Amazon just got me my TransFIRMation system. ^_____^ I'm going to test it tomorrow for the 10 workouts and visible results
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #36  
Hooping my Life Away

I did hi def sculpt for the first time. It's different that Turbo Sculpt. Problem is that I get light headed from switching on floor to floor
Old 01-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #37  
Writing my success story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimere View Post
I did hi def sculpt for the first time. It's different that Turbo Sculpt. Problem is that I get light headed from switching on floor to floor
I don't like the up and down going from standing to floor to standing again. I'd rather do all my standing work at once, and then my floor work at once. But, the workout is good. I was sore the next day, but I didn't feel like I was struggling to get through it. I liked Cardio Party too. That got my heart rate up!
allabouttheskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:48 PM   #38  
Writing my success story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheree View Post
According to the "Jump Start Workout Calendar", I'm suppose to do the Cardio Party today (well, tonight now), but I've heard some people say they don't like it. If you don't like it, what is it about that one you don't like? Thanks!

Cheree
I liked CP because it was just pure floor work and dancing, no extra equipment needed! Some of the moves were hard to pick up (Rebekah's and Allie's), but ultimately, it was FUN even though I couldn't do it perfectly.
allabouttheskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #39  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

Hooray, some fellow FIRMers! I just got a new copy of the OLD Upper Body VHS, mine bit the dust. Love this one. It is just upper body moves and I can use heavy weights. I sorta skip the cardio moves that go along with the lighter weight lifting moves and just concentrate on good form.

Plan to start the TransFIRM series in the AM. I just ordered the transfirmer from Amazon. Hopefully I will like it as much as the old VHS tapes of yesteryear. I certainly NEED to be transfirmed like I was in yesteryear. Ha.
Manick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #40  
Hooping my Life Away

I did 30 minutes of Cardio Party. I just couldn't get into it and I started feeling dizzy so I stopped. I hope I'll have it figured out in a week.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:26 PM   #41  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Hi everyone. Just got my Transfirmation stuff! They upgraded me for some reason, and included the extra weight upgrade with the 2 extra videos. They weren't even on my order form , just in the box. Pretty cool.

I did the hi def sculpt today. I used some weights, since I do physical work anyway, and think I will bump them up a bit next time. I found my heart rate didn't get real high for this workout - but since it is more strength training, I didn't worry too much about it.
I am going to follow the monthly schedule, so that means cardio party tomorrow!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #42  

Hi guys, I recently purchased the TransFIRMer via Amazon and did my first workout today. I did the sculpting. I had to stop and start to get some moves right. All in all I enjoyed it, but I'm not so sure my neighbors below did. (I'm on the 3rd floor.)
mia713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #43  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allabouttheskinny View Post
I liked CP because it was just pure floor work and dancing, no extra equipment needed! Some of the moves were hard to pick up (Rebekah's and Allie's), but ultimately, it was FUN even though I couldn't do it perfectly.
Thank you!

Well, I liked Hi-Def Sculpt and I tried to do Cardio Overdrive, but I couldn't get some of the moves - so I felt frustrated. I'm afraid to try Cardio Party if it has moves that are hard to follow as well.

The Cardio Overdrive DVD seemed like a cross between a Walk Away the Pounds DVD and a Turbo Jam DVD.

I may just do the Hi-Def Sculpt 2 or 3 times a week, and Walk Away the Pounds DVDs 2 or 3 times a week. I don't know if I can ever get the moves down on Cadio Overdrive or Cardio Party. Part of the problem for me is that I can't even tell for sure what the steps are from watching them. I do think the workouts are very good though, and I just resorted to walking briskly in place when I couldn't catch on...but I didn't feel all that great about that.

Last edited by Cheree; 01-27-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:28 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 211

Height: 5'5

I have a quick question for every one... I need to lose at least two dress sizes by March 28th which is the day of my sisters wedding (I am her maid of honor and thanks to the holidays my dress not longer fits.) I've been doing the firm work outs and seeing some results; but I know I can lose even more weight if I start a healthy diet plan too. Any one out there have any good suggestions. I debating between a strict 1500cal a day diet or adding slim fast to breakfast and lunch and just eating dinner.
BLueJay624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:45 PM   #45  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Count me as one of those that didn't care for Cardio Party. Some of the moves were confusing, and it wasn't all that fun, actually! LOL.
I will do other cardio on those days that I enjoy more. Back to Hi def sculpt tomorrow!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote