Old 04-01-2009, 09:32 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Height: 5 ft 3ish

I guess I WAS a firm success story. Between the firm and weight watchers I lost 40 lbs a few years ago.

There are some pics of me 5 weeks into The Firm here:

ugh wont' let me post a link...oh well

basically in 5 weeks I went from a loose 22 to a perfect fitting 18

2 babies and many lbs later I'm back where I started.

I'm been back at the Firm since 3/09 though and I've lost 11.5 inches! I just had my daughter on 1/24/09.
HeaterAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:27 AM   #107  

heateras: that is great. doing the happy dance for you what system/tapes are you using?

I just finished ab sculpt with Lisa from (bss1) and I moving slowly from beginner's modifications to advanced exercisers.
dsamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:49 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Height: 5 ft 3ish

I am using the transfirmer system primarily. I LOVE the incline. My son does too, he uses it as a slide, LOL.

I have all the transfirmer DVD's, including the Jiggle Free ones. I like them all, but don't do aerobic body shaping as much as I should because it's just soooo long and I typically have to get my exercise in 30-40 minute spurts throughout the day before I have to change a diaper/feed someone/use the restroom myself, LOL.

I also have a few of the oldies. Like the old 80's/90's stuff. That stuff is HARD though. I haven't tried the new transformation stuff and the wave thing seems kind of silly. But I bet if I saw the informercial I'd drool over it, LOL.

You know Carla on the infomercial? Well I kind of befriended her when we were both on WW.com. She's who inspired me to start the Firm. Her screen name over there was freefromfat. She has a website/blog type thing that documents her journey. She's a REAL success story. But of course I can't post links yet

Today I think I'm going to do Fat Blasting Cardio along with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. It's a cardio day for me and tomorrow is my weigh in and REST day!
HeaterAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 184/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

I just purchased the Wave and should be getting it in a week or so...am excited to give it a try!
firefliesandpixies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 175/175/125

Height: 5'0"

ok so i finished my 1st five workouts...i love hi def sculpt...i hate the million lunges and squats in these workouts...i work at a doctor's office and i'm on my feet all day and i feel like i have no energy after these workouts and going to work...but i know i've got to be getting stronger cause these are no joke...i stepped on the scale today because..i dunno cause i like to torture myself...i gained 3lbs...ugh, but i lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist...what is that about? my boyfriend keeps telling me it's hard but to keep with it...and since i want to see some results i'm gonna keep pushing it to the limit tomorrow is my rest day...TGIF!
naynai0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:37 AM   #111  

naynai0428: I am not an expert here but I think you have just finished your first week and they day for the 1st week or two, you may notice a slight increase in the scale due to water retension as your body/muscles are getting used to the new program. However, the increase would disapper after the couple of weeks. Glad your waistline is shrinking.

firefliesandpixies : waiting to here from you about the wave workouts once you receive them.

HeaterAS: I have BSS1, VOL. 1 (tried only a couple of times), killer legs, and I will be receiving my BSS2 in a month. I don't have a step but found an alternative that works ok. I don't live in usa therefore, I am not considering any of the dvds with the incline box. anyhow, I think it is motivating to actualy know a success story. hope one day we'll all be like her. as for jillian, i did that workout sometime ago (level 1 and 2 only) and even though the workout is a torture, it did nothing to me with regards to weight/inch loss. in the matter of fact, this workout was too advanced for me that doing it 5x/week for 4 weeks left me not wanting to workout for over 4 month

Last edited by dsamy; 04-05-2009 at 03:42 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:03 AM   #112  

just started my 3rd wk of firming with bss1. clothes are fitting better and I haven't weighed myself yet. I added 1/2 sessions of tae bo basic workout/wk.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #113  

I just purchased some Firm DVD's on Amazon. I got Total Body Time Crunch, Burn and Shape, Core Solutions, Total Body Toner and Power Yoga. I was wondering if anyone else has used these before and what the results were for them. My plan is to alternate then so I don't get bored with one or the other. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
lucy360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #114  

the following is the updated 90 days rotation for the firm. HTH
http://www.geocities.com/theuberfemme/index.html?200531