Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:22 PM   #1  
forrystar

S/C/G: 141/136.4/130

Height: 5'4

Default I need some solid support to get through the weekend...!

Day five of my diet...eating very healthy at 1200 cal's a day. It's now coming to the end of my work week and usually this means binge time. Pizza for dinner, followed by 4 beers, maybe dessert.

I am having a MAJOR moment of weakness RIGHT NOW. I want to do so well on my diet and it usually gets derailed in exactly...39 minutes.

need some supportive words to keep me on track. Tired of 'starting over' each Monday after I've binged all weekend.

Last edited by forrystar; 09-14-2012 at 06:22 PM.
forrystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #2  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

So either you binge, fill yourself up on crap food, undo all of the good work you've done and end up feeling guilty on Monday or you don't do that, continue losing and feel awesome on Monday.

Why not plan for the weekend, work some treats into your calories? What kind of diet are you doing? You can still eat these things but maybe just eat smaller portions. Clearly you know it's not worth it to stuff yourself and feel bad about it. It's simple but it's not easy.

Also I totally don't mean to sound rude or anything so I'm sorry if I come across that way. I also struggle with this and I keep telling myself the same things. You can do it Have a great weekend!
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote