Old 02-09-2007, 08:56 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5' 7 "

Okay... I think I have a few mins. to post. lol. Weekends are usually busy for us when Dh is home. I think he has to go back to work to get some rest. lol. He is gone for 11 days and only home for 4.

Tinky~ I have been battling some "evil" cravings today, too. I went grocery shopping and there are just too many temptations there. Good thing I only go once a week. lol. I had to practically run out of the bakery area. Dh stopped at the deli to get some turkey... and they had some fresh doughnuts that looked so good. I resisted and I am pretty proud of myself. Joshua is feeling better. I think he is cutting some jaw teeth. I gave him some hyland's teething tablets and he felt better in about 15 mins. Those things RULE! lol. Good job controlling your cravings!!

Jennie~ I broke my addiction to caffeine on detox. I did it back in Sept. It was hard for the first 3 days or so. I had bad headaches. But, by day 4... I felt so much better. Good luck to you. Post often and let us know how you are doing.

Hi to everyone else!!!

I guess Lem is now a married woman! CONGRATULATIONS LEM!!!

Have a SMASHING weekend, everyone!!

Sherry
Old 02-09-2007, 08:59 PM   #62  

Hey veggielady~

Looks like we posted about the same time. Pizza is my #1 weakness!!! I love the stuff!!! Don't feel so bad.. you can start detox again. I know I wouldn't have been able to resist the pizza. I'm not going anywhere near it for a while.

Sherry
Old 02-10-2007, 12:19 AM   #63  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Good Evening again....just got back from grocery shopping..man it was kinda hard not being able to pick up stuff I used to buy. I probably will ease my way into phase II next week. I will stick closer to phase I, but will add chicken and fish sparingly. I don't really crave it, but do crave the real evil stuff, like donuts, chips, and buttercups! All because I'm having my TOM, LOL Though if I didn't eat dinner before, I think I would of lost it!

Sherry-I'm proud of you for resisting as well !!! :::big high-five:::: to you. Glad that Joshua is doing better, he is such a cutie pie BTW!

Veggie lady- Don't let that get you down, it happens. Just roll with it, and move on! You can do it Missy!

Lem- My computer froze at work when i first tried sending out a post, but you were not forgotten on your special day!!! I know you looked sensational!!!

Since I do have the word Tink in my name, I will make like Tinkerbell and sprinkle some

Good Night everyone!!! Have a great weekend, and keep smashing.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #64  

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!

I have spent most of the day doing laundry. UGH!! lol. I have to take it to a laundromat because our apartment doesn't have W/D hookups.

Looks like everyone is having a busy weekend. Not too much activity on the board. I hope everyone is having a great "on plan" day!!

Tinky~ Thanks for the dust!

Sherry
Old 02-10-2007, 06:52 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey Ladies,
so day two is almost over. I am cooking dinner right now. it was easier because my coffee headache was quite so big. I know I need to break that habit as well as my food habit so its a good thing.

Veggie- pizza is so hard to resist. it happens to me all the time at work they have pizza there for our students and I'll always want a slice. they when I have it I want another, next thing I know, I feel awful. grrr.... why does stuff that taste good make us feel bad.

Sherry - have funn with the laundery. I hate the stuff!

Tink - thanks for the dust.

Everyone else, hope things are going well and thanks for the welcome.

Jennie
Old 02-10-2007, 06:58 PM   #66  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm back at phase I. I'm happy here for some reason. I think I'll hold off on phase II for a few weeks. Today has been a better day. I hope everyone is doing great as well.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #67  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

'ello everyone. I went to the mall today and was so sad I couldn't have bourbon chicken at the food courts chinese place But I had mixed veggies and string beans and it was good too.

But BOY is my head killing me today.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:00 PM   #68  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Lottie, congrats on resisting the Bourbon Chicken! I know it must of been hard.
I hope your headaches will gradually go away.

I hope everyone else is still trucking on, and having a great weekend!!

I'm pretty darn proud of myself. We had dinner at my future future in-laws, and she cooked Spaghetti! OMG, it was so yummy..............looking! It sucked, she even had garlic bread, and kept offering me it. She kept forgetting what I could have and can't. I was sitting there with my salad, sweet potato fries, and veggie burger patty. It was far fetched from spaghetti, but I was happy that I resisted. It was SO HARD though!!!!!! Well that's my pat on the back moment for the weekend! See ya around!

-T
Old 02-11-2007, 02:54 PM   #69  
HappyMe!

S/C/G: 11.12/11.8/10

Height: 5' 9"

hi all its sunday evening now in sunny (!) england and I am now on day 9. not done to well the past 2 days as I cheated and had some chocolate and 2 glasses of red wine. oh dear but hey, just getting back on track tomorrow and stickimg with phase 1 for longer, ie until I can complete iy without a break.I think due to so much turmoil in my life, although stupidly I was feeling great last wed to friday. Oh well, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again huh?

Hope you are all doing really well. hope this diet works!!!!
Old 02-11-2007, 07:57 PM   #70  

Hi Fellow Smashers!!

Well, the weekend is almost over. Dh leaves at 3:30 tomorrow morning for another 11 days. But, we have had a good weekend. I have to admit that I didn't stick to FS all weekend. SO... I am going to add 2 more days to my detox. I was supposed to weigh in on Wed.. but I am going to wait until Friday.

newsharon~ HI, the diet does work if you stick to it. lol. I messed up this weekend, too. BUT.. tomorrow is another day. Good luck to you!

Jennie~ I did get all of my laundry done. lol. The part I hate is folding and putting everything away.

Tinky~Way to go! Resisting that spaghetti took will power. But, you did it.

lottie~ I hope your headache goes away soon. Good job making better food choices.

veggielady~ I'm glad today is a better day. Phase 1 works really well for me. I usually just add come chicken or fish a couple of times a week during phase 2. But, I still basically follow phase 1.

Talk to you all tomorrow...

Sherry