Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 03:22 PM   #121  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 235/198/170

Height: 5ft 6in

Hello Everyone!

Just doing a quick post. I am going home, not feeling well at all today.

Azulfire - I am starting off with the Flex plan. I was going to start with the Core plan but didnt think I was ready to limit certain foods. I am doing well on the Flex plan though and I am thinking about trying the Core plan in a few weeks. How is it working for you?

SunnyD - Sorry to hear your DH is sick. I am praying that he feels better. Snow? O my goodness!! I couldnt even imagine having snow this time of year. It was actually 81 degrees here on Friday. So nice. Now it is back down to the 60's and 70's. We did get some rain on Sat. But we are supposed to have really nice weather this weekend. The sun is out now, but all I want to do is go home and get into my bed.

Sami - What beautiful grandson. Chayse, what a great name and I love the spelling. I love when names are spelled differently than expected. I named my daughter Xea (pronounced Zaya with the long A sound in the middle). Prayers for your daughter. I had an emergency C-Section with my first one and it was quite tramatic as well. Not to mention the "baby blues" I had afterwards with having to take care of a newborn and try to deal with the pain from healing. My mom did the same thing that you are doing for your daughter. She actually took a month off from work and came and took care of me and my son while my husband was at work. She worked miracles! What a blessing you are to your daughter and grandson. Just looking at his sweet face makes me want another one...... okay that moment has passed!

Sprout - Cancer Free!!!!! Praise HIM!! While I was reading your story my eyes started swelling up with tears as I was afraid that it was not so good news at the end of your post, but then you said CANCER FREE!!! AMEN!! God is good and I will pray that you will continue to be cancer free for the rest of your life!!

MrsSmiley - I am sorry to hear about your uncle. My prayers for you and your family.

Well, gotta go, off to the house. I will check in soon. Myisha
Old 04-25-2005, 03:31 PM   #122  
Christy

Good Afternoon my prayers go out for everyone and there special needs.
A toddler I take care of at church is having testing done for MD however they have ruled out Dushanes (which is what they had thought it was) please pray for his healing.
I am still on a stall but know I will break it soon. I have faith.
I have 3 more weeks to try to lose 25 lbs. Yikes!
Does any one have tips for water retetion?
Old 04-25-2005, 03:45 PM   #123  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Red face Just a brief stop in...

Well gang... we got hit real hard here!! Real hard!! Electric was out most the day Sunday and today it is still flickering on and off from them doing repairs. Many here are still w/o power. Over 48,000! I have not had a chance to catch up with reading all your posts, so forgive me if I pass at the moment. I will be back tomorrow and then I will post to each of you then Joe & I are trying to clean up the yard from all the damage today. We are both well, just busy with clean up
Here are some pictures for you...
doesn't it look like we live in Alaska

Our Crabapple Tree just as the storm began:

Yesterday:

Today:

*~*~*

Taken yesterday:

Our crabapple tree alllllll broken... and look at the tree next to our home We are going to have to cut it down I think

I'll be back soon CER's...
*God's Love to you all*

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-25-2005, 04:11 PM   #124  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Smile

today was my WI down another lb..... now the reward is to not eat what isnt good for you right

Myisha i see your from washington too....that is the state right? i love the core plan, I did prism about 5 years ago and so still practice the no white flour white rice or sugar. I try to eat only whole foods and fruits and vegtables.... I would love to lose weight faster but ever since i turned 35-37 I dont drop the lbs as quick....so i need to get out and walk harder faster more frequent. but it is raining again.......

Aw ezmoney living in a dustbowel wont be so bad I think not getting outside as much has kept me looking young no sun damage to my webbed skin

Doitforme I love your avator i'am looking out for one like it where do I go? and yes the teens keep me feeling young and acting youthful

Aww sunnyd we only had about one weekend of real icy winter we were experincing 70 degrees in Jan, April has proven to be cooler, and making up for lost time when we had no rain.....This to shall pass

GOD BLESS YOU! I hope i havnt forgot anyone it is hard to keep who is who,
Azulfire /Michelle
Old 04-25-2005, 04:41 PM   #125  

Sami: CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful looking baby!

Sherry: Sorry about your uncle. I will keep him in my prayers.

lateralus: What a weekend...and your sister who's screaming. It sounds quite hectic there.

Sprout: Awesome that you are cancer free and Amen and Amen...all the glory goes to our Father.

Sunny: You sure did get some snow by the looks of those pics. Yikes.

Azulfire: Yea! Another pound...good for you. Keep up the excellent hard work!

EZ: A group from the Sacramento area came to our church. They are a prophetic/healing school. Very cool.

momof10: Way cool to lose! I WI on Thursday p.m.

APhatGorditaInWPB: What a beautiful prayer you wrote for MrsSmiley.

mnewton: Hope you're feeling better soon. Cold?

Michele: Wilma is right, there IS someone out there for you who will and He does know who's the best for you sweets.

Wilma: Sorry about your son's break up. Prayers for his comfort. Sounds like a wonderfully peaceful weekend with hubby. Great!

I went to our women's retreat from our church on Friday night and Saturday until mid afternoon. Then the 5 of us in the van went shopping. We were in Ludington, MI up north from where I live. I love it up there.

Got prayed for from a group that came to our church this weekend and will be in GR for the week. They are from CA. My body feels better today! Yeah!

Not a real busy weekend. DH and I just vegged after service yesterday. Played a little dominoes, watched some TV and I did my First Place bible study...I had some catching up to do.

DH goes to the Dr. tomorrow a.m. to get foot looked at and to find out his next stage of its recovery. I'm hoping he will be able to put a bit of weight on it. The crutches are starting to look like a part of his body especially when I say him turn out the kitchen light with one of them yesterday.

I have to adjust my tracker to my -2 lbs this past WI. Yeah to me!

Well, gotta go so I can take the time to do that tracker thing.

Hugs,
Old 04-25-2005, 05:30 PM   #126  
back on the wagon

S/C/G: 196.2/187.8/115

Height: 5'1.5''

Hey everyone! It's so hard to keep up with all the names/posts

I have good news! I did a WI today, and I lost 2 pounds! I now officially weigh 173! Woo hoo! My mini-goal is to weigh 165 by May 25th. (That's when I go on my vacation to Hong Kong and Beijing!!!) Wish me luck!

Sorry this is so haphazard, just wanted to check in! You all are in my prayers!
Old 04-25-2005, 06:25 PM   #127  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Woo hoo to all you losers!!! Keep up the good work.

Wow, what a vacation, lateralus98! I've always wanted to go to Hong Kong. Have you been before?
Old 04-25-2005, 06:34 PM   #128  
back on the wagon

Nope, never been to Hong Kong. This will be my first vacation outside of the US!
Old 04-26-2005, 04:07 AM   #129  
back on the wagon

Wow HUGE case of insomnia over here! Can't sleep a wink! I wish I could, my eyes hurt. I'm going to go try AGAIN to catch some MUCH NEEDED Zzzzz's
Old 04-26-2005, 09:09 AM   #130  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!

It's still gloomy here and really windy. At least we don't have what Sunny got! We got that last year on May 13th. Hopefully that doesn't happen this year.

Sunny: We have a cedar that looked just like yours does now and it came back and is standing straight and tall. As long as nothing has snapped on it it should come back. At least this snow won't last long.

Gary: I didn't make him shop for very long. I spent only $28.00. Pretty good, eh? I was looking for a dress to wear to the wedding but didn't find anything I liked. We did go see a chick flick and were a bit disappointed with it. "A LOT LIKE LOVE" We thought it was going to be us and a bunch of teenage girls but then a few other couples came in too. We thought with Ashton Kutcher in the movie it would be funnier than it was.

Lateralus: WTG on the 2 lbs. gone. I think they came here after my weekend away!!

Azulfire: Another lb. gone forever. Keep up the great work. I know what you mean about the weight coming off slowly. At least it'll stay off this way.

Time to leave for work again. Have a great day!
Old 04-26-2005, 09:42 AM   #131  
Christy

Default YIPPEEEE I lost 1 LB

Well I think the stall is broken........... LOL
Azulfire and lateralus congrats on the loss. Sunny the snow is so pretty but such a pain.... hope you are back up and going soon

Hope everyone has a great day

water.............water.................water
195/189/125
My goal is to lose down to 170 by May 17th.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:42 AM   #132  
Walking Off The Pounds

Question

Terrific Tuesday to all, - still trying to catch up, - so many posts & lovin' it. Not much for me to report, did take my DD & friend to Hibachi steakhouse last night, it was VERY good as always, one of our favorite places.

Azulfire - Welcome, don't remember if I had welcomed you before, but hope you do feel welcome here. As you can tell this is a very busy thread. Keep up your walking, 10,000 steps is my goal whenever I can remember to put on the pedometer (or get batteries for it!). Congrats on the 10# weight loss since the end of January too, that's great. That's 10# you aren't carrying around anymore, - keep it up!

Mitchypoo - sorry to hear about Eric, - I guess we all kiss a lot of frogs before we find a prince. (FYI, I do tend to 'collect' frogs also, teasing that one of them may actually be 'my prince charming') Best to find out now though before more heartstrings are attached! Glad to hear you're pumping the water and back on track with eating right!

SAMI - Congrats on the beautiful grandson, love baby pics when their eyes are open, seems rare when they're that little. He's adorable. Looking forward to getting to know you as you are able to get back and post more with us.

EZ - Way to go Amanda with those good tennis matches! I'm sure you're sorry to hear that tennis is just about over for the season. When is her last game? I know ours is already over until the fall league starts back up. I am going to try to set a few practices before school is out for the 'new' team at the high school. I had 5 sign up, - yippee! Hopefully they'll all stick with it!

SunnyD - WOW you guys had a LOT of snow. Hope it's all gone by now. We were about 70 yesterday and very sunny. Today it's 60 and VERY windy, going to try to walk at lunch today but I may end up getting blown down the street! Post whenever you get caught up and get a chance to get back on-line.

All for now gang, will try to get caught up later today, time for my walk. . . - Margie
Old 04-26-2005, 12:02 PM   #133  

Default Almost Noon

Hi Everyone!

Congrats to all those losers out there. I'm hoping to be down at least 1 pound this week, but who knows.

laterus...WOW what a trip to take. Lots of air time. Now...go get some sleep.

Wilma...how's it goin with the gal at work?

It's only supposed to be in the 50s today (I think) and it's cloudy. That's ok, I'm still wearing sweaters inside at work. I probably won't thaw until July then I freeze up again in September.

Well, I actually went through a tad of stress without stress eating today. I would still like to but I'm not...so far. Amen!

Well, I'm going to go eat my little sandwich for lunch and my SF/FF jello.

Bye All!
Old 04-26-2005, 12:46 PM   #134  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Well, the toad called. He left me a message yesterday and again he was in the hospital and not able to call. He just got out and apologized and wanted to explain what happened. I called him back and he actually answered but we didn't go into the whole thing b/c of time, and he wanted to explain it to me. So i think he's sincere and i'm hoping we can get back on track. Today is his birthday. I'm hoping to talk to him soon and get this figured out.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:54 PM   #135  

Wow Sunny! Thats some snow fall you had!!! Take it easy as you travel around in it and on it!!
Mitchypoo you snuck in a post whilst I blinked! Glad "ye olde toad" called offering some sort of a conversation. Hope whatever is meant to happen, does, with the will of The Lord.

Hellos to everyone else...be careful out there!!
Closed Thread