Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 07:50 AM   #1  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile ♥ Christian Encouragers #190 ♥

* WELCOME! *
You've found a great place to come and vent, share or ask for prayer support This is a great group who will be
very encouraging, caring and loving...
anyone is welcome to join!

*~*~*

A Servant's Prayer

Jesus, MY Jesus... How marvelous your ways...
Far more splendid than my mind can envision. What an
honor to be chosen by you. A lowly child I am, but empowered
by the Holy Spirit to fulfill the great hope to which you have
called me. I give myself totally to you, Lord. Take my imperfect
heart and make it perfect. Peel away the hardness. Close the doors
I have opened to the temptations of this world. Gently remove the
roots of painful memories, sins, doubts and fears. Discard anything
that separates me from you. Lord, fill the emptiness with the light of
your love that I might be a beacon calling the lost back to you.

To love as you love...
To serve as you serve...
To heal as you heal...
To forgive as you forgive...
always mindful of my nothingness while doing
great and marvelous things in you name and for
you glory. This I pray, Jesus, in YOUR name.
Amen

Old 09-21-2004, 07:55 AM   #2  

Smile Link to Last Thread...

*~*~*~*

Here is a link to Christian Encouragers #189

LINK---> http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...128#post677128

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 09-21-2004, 08:18 AM   #3  

Smile

Good Morning All!

Gary ~ Our Browns didn't do so well this Sunday And we lost our running back, Kellin Winslow he broke his leg!!! Hope that doesn't mean what I think it will... you know how a team gets when they lose a major player Glad to hear that the Raiders won.

Your casserole sounds delish! But all that cheese would turn me inside out I am glad you & yours enjoyed the meal I am not able to have cheese (no dairy) any longer I do miss it, but not the pain... That warm crusty bread sounded sooo good! Would you pass a slice over pleeezzzz

Looking forward to your post... come back soon!

Michele ~ I think you are doing a wonderful job keeping up with your exercise... you and your back will be so glad you have I have an exercise ball and love it... I got it years ago before it was popular to have through Jazzercise (when I worked for them). I love it to do my stretches on! You will love it too once you get the hang of it

Oooooo... you must come back and let us know what that surprise is as soon as you know Got my curiosity up --- for sure.

Good to see you pop in Sprout!
Thanks for another great Daily Devotional Reading!!!

*~*~*

Yesterday was a bust for me... I didn't do anything! I felt very tired, so I just did allot of sitting (out on our porch) catching up with the Sunday paper and some of my magazines. It was such a lovely day to do that!!! We are going to have another great weather day today!! This could go on all winter (well except for the week of Christmas - we need snow then).

Okayyyyy... where's everyone else??? ???

Catch you kids later...
Luvs,
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 09-21-2004, 01:40 PM   #4  

Default Not Lost!

Hello Everyone!

Boy...alot happens when I'm not looking.

Welcome Lake Girl and Angie! Y'all come back now...ya hear?

I think it took me 15 minutes just to catch up on posts.

I am still prepping for the craft show this weekend. I will be selling book marks, zipper pulls, elastic and wire bracelets and will take orders for Mother's bracelets.

I went off my progestrone today with only three days to go. I'm not sleeping at night and had to stay home this morning from work and get some shut eye.

I am feeling that negative yuk today. It makes me just want to stay away from everyone and shut myself up all alone. UGH!

Anyway, sorry I haven't been current with posting, my computer is being fixed (more memory, new hard drive). I don't always like to go on DH's computer to play.

Well, back to work and I hope to peek in again soon.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:29 PM   #5  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Would someone PM me please. I've changed my email address and want to see if it's working. Thanks.
Old 09-22-2004, 07:36 AM   #6  

Good Morning Everyone!
Wherever you all are

*~*~*

Michele ~ I PM'd you this morning... sure do hope you get it

MKay ~ It's good to hear from you I sure do hope you feel better real soon!!! And that all goes well with your Craft Fair this weekend... love the items you will be selling, sure do wish I could come and see for myself

Couldn't you stay on the progestrone if it makes you feel better?? I thought you could... it sure it playing havoc on your system. I am *praying* for you and your well-being!

*~*~*

Joe is taking the day off today... He still has days owed him, so that's why he's taking them now - he must use them by Dec. And we have days already set aside for Thanksgiving and Christmas Anyway... I'll let you know what we did today tomorrow, okay...

*Have a wonderful day today!!!*
<><

Old 09-22-2004, 08:11 AM   #7  

Hello I am soooooo far behind. I am sorry so much has gone on. We are trying to be there for my husbands Mom (her husband just died) And of course I have been spending alot of time with my Mom. She is having surgery on OCT 7th Please keep her in your prayers that she even makes it through the surgery. She has such low blood pressure that she is at risk of not waking up. We will find out then what stage her cancer has spread to. I am doing better now I was such a mess as many of you know what stress does to IBS I almost had to be put in the hospital. Well I have got to run I will try to get on when I get home and catch up.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:16 AM   #8  

Default Wed A.M.

Thank you Mitchy for your PM/Hug. I did need it. I just feel like I put up a shell around me and I want to keep DH out.

Sami- I know the feeling of being so far behind in posting. Prayers are for you and your family.

My BIL is in Ann Arbor today and the University receiving another "treatment" for severe depression. My sister and I are doing a 24-hour water fast for his healing and for my DH (issues). I'm praying into these situations with the faith and hope of healing. Keep them in your prayers today. Thanks!

I actually went to curves Monday and I'm going again tonight after work. I will ask my daughter to bring her camera to the craft show Saturday so she can take pics of the event and then I can post them. I spend 4 hours working on zipper pulls and chain book marks. AND...another night of weird sleep.

Well, I have nothing to do here at work today, so I am inventing things. I will have another day like this on Friday. UGH!

Have a super blessed day all
Old 09-22-2004, 12:38 PM   #9  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Mkay, sorry to hear that things are not going well. Sending (((()))) your way. How are you doing with your eating? I am doing terrible, it is like once I cheated I just cannot get back to program again, I have one day great and then one stinks. I am going on strict again today as I failed at it the other day. It will help when my kids get out cuz they keep junk around and when I get in a mood I know where to look for it. Would love to see some of your work, of special interest to me are the zipper pulls and the mother's necklace. Maybe I could order some from you. PM and let me know. Also I was wondering if you could take an over the counter progesterone or maybe a cream. WalMart has one called estroplus which is the cheap version of Estroven.

Sami: I am so sorry about your fil and now your mom's upcoming surgery and battle with cancer. Also sorry that your IBS is in such a flare.

Figures the kids left for the day and I have a ton of errands to do in town. I could have been home alone all day. Tomorrow I am home all day but so are they. Cannot wait until they get moved out and I get my house to myself.

Took dad to see his surgeon yesterday and they took out the staples, he said he is doing wonderfully, and that a lot of people are not even out of ICU yet and here he has been home for a week. He doesn't have to go back for six months now then they will do an ultrasound to check everything out.

Sorry, I haven't been around much but too much going on and I haven't had time to get on the computer much and I felt guilty about just posting and not reading what was up with everyone.

Gary, busy as usual. With doing dog and cat rescue like I do it is so nice to hear someone saying my dogs are doing naughty things but I love them. We hear so much of "Mikey peed on the couch and it cost $3,000 so he has to find a new home." In my head I am thinking nasty words for that person but we have to be nice until we get our hands on the dog. Plus it is thankless work because people who only have a pet or two think we are crazy cuz we have so many animals around here and the people who abuse and mistreat just don't understand all the time and money we spend on them. But I have to admit if Bruce doesn't quit stealing things from the house to chew up in the yard I am gonna.....

Mitchy: So glad that you are enjoying the exercise and that you are feeling good.

Sunny, I truly enjoy all of your graphics.

Well, off to work and errands. Everyone have a peaceful day today.
Old 09-22-2004, 01:08 PM   #10  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Default I feel great!!!!

I feel like that song.......I Feel Great!!! I can't remember who sings it, but if you say the words you'll remember the song... It's so amazing to me that I'm doing so well. My goal this week was to eat lunch in and this is day 3 of me making my lunch. I like doing that anyway so i have more time on computer to chat, play, etc. Sometimes I want to get out of here, but i only seem to spend money when out.

Sunny, thanks for PM, it seems to work fine. I haven't changed email service for over 4 years, but i found one that seems to do all i want it to, and it's way less per mo. It's a pain to transfer address books though. It did one automatically, but didn't transfer complete so I have a lot of work to do.

Having dinner tonight with John.....we'll see how it goes. And OH, i'm now getting a head cold i think. I felt punky this a.m, but i'm glad i got up and got going cuz then i felt great. Went to Chiro today and he's happy about my progress.

You know, it seems it's hard for a lot of us to have "alone" time at home which I think is so important. It use to bother me when I lived with my parents, i just need that time. Now I get plenty of it, but there has to be a way for you all to have some time, huh? I hope you can find a way.

Today I am grateful for avocados, i love them.....and i'm grateful for my Chiro, he's a good guy.

Last edited by Mitchypoo; 09-22-2004 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-22-2004, 01:58 PM   #11  

Cool End of Lunchtime

I am thankful today for warmth. I've been so cold today at work, I actually had on my shirt and two sweaters. Now that I've been out thrift shopping at lunch in the heat and warm car...I feel much better now.

Bunna-
Well, I have been into the Hershey's Kisses...love them AND M&M Peanuts...like them just as much. BUT...Yesterday and today I will have done ok, especially today since I'm fasting and boy oh boy am I wanting a pizza . It is so very hard to get back on track. I got out my SB cookbook and picked out some recipes to cook, but first of all I have to get the food to cook it. Not this week.

Well, time for me to get back jack...to work that is. Hugs and Thanks!
Old 09-22-2004, 02:01 PM   #12  

Default Almost Forgot

Mitchy- Way cool about feeling great! Where are you and John going for dinner. Gee, DH and I haven't been out to dinner in a long time. Have fun and don't forget that cologne.
Old 09-22-2004, 02:07 PM   #13  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Eau de..........?
Old 09-22-2004, 06:21 PM   #14  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Thumbs up Wednesday

HI GALS

Warm here today so I am making a pasta salad for dinner...cheese tortellini, salami, artichoke hearts, black olives, zucchini, roasted red bell peppers with a red wine vinegar, fresh basil, garlic, salt and pepper dressing.

Gotta take the nephew to tennis practice...he better be on time! Monday I told him, "we are leaving in 10 minutes..be ready." WELL! a friend of his came to the door 5 minutes later (keep in mind Ron didn't make a move from the TV when I told him it was almost time to go)...and Ron "COULDN'T WAIT" to show his buddy the new "SHOCKING STAPLER" he got at Harbor Days at the harbor on Sunday....of course this is a side issue with me...WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU WASTING YOUR ALLOWANCE ON KNUCKLEHEAD?...did ya save any? waddaya mean NO!!? ya big goofball ...back to story...I headed to the truck and yelled at him that if he was in it when it left the driveway I would take him to tennis...he made in...of course no shoes on, racquet out of the bag, and buddy standing at the door wondering what in the heck just happened...warned him that I wouldn't remind him today--he just better be ready if he wants to go!

Wonder what you can get for a knucklehead nephew, 1 sparkle/shadow chasing dog and 1 RAIDER blanket chewin'..DIGGIN' dog? ...just wondering

SUNNYD Hey girl..Winslow is a tight end...with a BIG mouth..BUT! if he ends up half as good as his dad was he will really help you guys out when he heals...looks like he loses a big signing bonus though...serves him right for holding out "with ATTITUDE!"...Sometimes I don't get the Sunday paper..keep in mind we take 3 papers daily...the local, LA TIMES and the SAN DIEGO UNION...READ until thursday if we got a lot going on. Enjoy the "JOE" time

MICHELE WOW! What an attitude change...and all from just feeling better..go figure!! Hope things go as you wish with John tonight...salesman have a way of leading you one way though sometimes...glad you saw the "possibility'' in that just in case!! Smart girl!!..praying for..NOT TOO MUCH ALONE TIME FOR YOU!!

SAMI Goodness dear..when will it end for you! Don't worry about catching up..just come back when you can..you are ALWAYS in our prayers!!

MKAY Stay warm...good luck with DH issues...we men can be a real pain in the.. well, you know where! Have a great craft show! looking forward to pictures.

BUNNA As far as I am concerned ALL PET OWNERS ARE CRAZY!! OH, did ya notice almost everyone on this thread owns pets...gotta tell ya something about us! don'tcha think? ...heck for a long time "I" was the only sane one...then I went out and got..not 1...but 2 puppies! Stay out of the kid's snacks HERE IS PRAYING FOR SOME ALONE TIME FOR YOU!!!

SUE What's up with the youth this week?...Ron is watching a little of the Passion each week at youth group then discussion...he has seen that movie 4 times already..plus we bought it on DVD. Don't work too much!!

MARILYN hope all is well with the walking, son's issues and daughter.

WILMA How is the "house" makeover going?

What happened to the new kids? Why do they always leave us? is it me (?)

Off to tennis..............
Old 09-22-2004, 06:38 PM   #15  
14 lbs to go!!

Hi everyone, tomorrow is weigh-in so I am being "extra" good today. I am hopeful for a good loss this week.

MKay..I used to do craft shows too! What sorts of crafts do you do?
Closed Thread