Old 03-03-2009, 10:25 PM   #31  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Weird - I posted earlier and it showed up - now it is gone?
Oh well, prayers continuing for all!
Blessings!
Laurie
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #32  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Laurie,
I just saw your pictorial Journey and girl you look good. Way to go pretty lady. I am so looking forward to smiling when I look in the mirror, it will come in time. You did AWESOME>

Aggie
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:27 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

Lori - YIPPEEE!!!!

Aggie - preach it girl! you ain't kiddin about tilling the ground by forgiving! my life CHANGED when i finally released some old bondages. i'm happy and free!!! my dad was very abusive and i forgave him. now, when i talk to him 2x a yr...no matter what he says, it is like i'm surrounded by a shield...nothing sticks!

Donna - i called it! glad to hear he is better!!!

Annie Rose - we never get snow...and usually its not more than flurries. its been nice to still see it in patches on the ground. i love snow. but i don't think i would feel that way if it were there for months. it was already in the 50's (F) today. I'd like to be where you are...

What a mighty God we serve, what a mighty God we serve. Angels bow before Him, heaven and earth adore Him, what a mighty God we serve!

had to sing...

one week left in statistics and i may just pull off a C! that isn't usually acceptable, but with this class...I accept. I still need a new laptop or a fixed laptop before the next session starts on the 16th. please be praying.

my brother hung up on me tonight because i wouldn't give him and his baby's mother money to get minutes on their phones. i said "well, sounds to me like one of ya'll needs a job". CLICK! he has been looking, but nothing to be had yet. still praying for him to get in that program in Alabama. he says he 'needs' the minutes because that is the only way he can talk to his dd. i hate it for him, but he's made his choices and i am NOT going to enable him.

i did the power class (weight training) monday and walked 45 min. today, just walked 45 min. tomorrow (wednesday) will be power and walk again. I AM DETERMINED!!!!!

i love you all
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:53 AM   #34  

Default Hi there!

Whew! I had some catching up to do... I was home last weekend- to parents no computer and just finally able to get on mine here at home...
Wilma- congrats on new job!! They would certainly have made a mistake if they had not picked you!!
Kathy- congrats down 2 lbs... way to go!
E.Z.- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Your chili sounds yummy... A big Amen ! (God is in Control... no matter what happens or what we see in this big old world we need not worry)
SunnyD- Thanks! It is nice to be missed! Missed you guys as well. things just seem to come up and you get busy and before you not it time has passed.- trying to be better.
Rosebud- keep us posted - about the lady having surgery (sorry her name escapes me I didn't jot it down)
Rayne- Wow! a foot of snow in Georgia- that can't happen often... We get that a few times a month up here, more so lately... we have had record snowfalls as well. Prayers for DB and his family it is hard situation having to say no. Prayers also that class goes well.
Jenny- Amen!
Donna- Prayers for DS continue- glad to hear he is feeling better, congrats down into 280's way to go!
Lori- PTL! big answer to prayer!
Ronni- Prayers dh new job works out
counting- I'll second that! sending the snow somewhere!
Annierose- I'll join in w/ counting and send snow... I know I am sick of it and so ready for spring... soon... it would be nice to see it just a couple times a year.... but then it wouldn't be upstate NY
Aggie- Thanks! post on forgiving ! so true. I just finished a book by Charles Stanley on forgiving!! which was very good.
I am leaving tom. for Mass. for the weekend the berkshires... It should be fun... but no computer there either so pray everyone has an awesome weekend and will be back late mon. or Tues. Back to work next Fri. hard to believe 8 weeks has gone by already...
prayer request my bil who is in process of being diagnosed w/ lupus or ms is haveing a spinal tap on the 9th to help determine, which it is and how severe it is... prayers that they will find out for sure what he has and how to treat the symptoms... he has been going blind ect... that the news will be good that it is a milder form and can be treated and his eyesight returns.
Sorry if I misseed anyone! Goid Bless!!!!!
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:28 AM   #35  
Quit counting at 45!

One more pound gone.:carrot: I'm sure not doing it as fast as those folks on Biggest Loser but I'm also not exercising 8 hours a day.

It's starting to warm up here so hopefully the snow will be gone soon. I can hardly wait for that. I'm still busy studying and hopefully I'll be prepared for the exam on March 18th. It's in the evening - not my best time. Oh well, it is what it is.

Thank you all for your kind words about my new job. I'll find out next week who my replacement is and after some training I'll get going full force on mine. Scary and exciting at the same time. My office will be a bit farther away from the manager's office than I am now so I'll be getting more exercise as I'll be doing a lot of running to him with questions.

Gotta go to work. Early staff meeting!

Have a great day!
wilma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 455/434.5/225

Height: 6'3''

Lori...
I will DEFINITELY be praying for you. Families are very important in general, and to me personally. I'll definitely be sending up prayer regarding you and your family. Glad that your husband has been doing so well. Also, I understand that you don't attend church anymore,but believe in God. Church can be a great place of support. I suggest praying to be led to the right one, for you and your family. It can be sooo helpful...true fellowship among true believers is SO beneficial. Believe me! I don't know if maybe there was some hurt involved with any past churches you attended. But God is a healer (emotionally,spiritually,mentally, physically...u name it!)...God is not a building or even a group of whack people....but a good church home is REALLY important. not questioning salvation or morality,nor "judging" or condemning...just making a suggestion....bottom line is I'm Praying for you and your family...I do realize it's past the 2nd...but I know how God can work....regardless of whatever may or may not have happened on monday
TheRightWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hi Everyone!

It sounds like there have been a lot of victories here. Praise the Lord!

Just a quick note to check in and see how everyone was doing. The last 2 days have not been good for me as far as food goes. I had a very stressful day at work yesterday so we ate McDonalds for supper because I was to tired to cook. Today I had a severe headache so I didn't keep track of my food. Tomorrow it is back on track and back to exercising.

Hope you all have a Happy Thursday!

Kathy
O2Bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #38  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Blessings to all,

Laurie, we had a little snow here in Hampton, Va. and I am ready for it to be gone, with as much as you had, I can only imagine how you must feel.

Bev, SING YOUR SONG GIRL. About your test, as long as you did the best that you could do, and gave it all you've got, then hey a "C" is outstanding. Now you do a happy dance. Now on to other things, remember you and the others told me, in so many words, sometimes the answer is NO. No more enabling here. Will be in prayer for a new laptop before the 16th. Great job in the excerise dept. YOU ROCK!!!!

Wilma, 1 pound at a time. You are doing it girlie.

Therightweigh, Love that name, you are quite clever. Great advice to Lori, you are absolutely right, a good church family is so very important and I pray that she searches and finds one.

Lori, I sent you a PM, I hope you recieved and that you got to read it. I pray that all is well for you and yours.

Ladies and Gents, I go for weigh in tomorrow, please join me in prayer that some weight is lost this week, prayerfully 2.4 pounds. LOL, but so serious.

Now I need some help. I found out that I can get my ticker that I have been waiting for so long. Well guess what, I could have had it about a week or so ago. DId not know where to look, just happened to click on edit signature to see what is was and much to my surprise it was there that I could. Well since I am a computer dummie, I tried to add it, but I do not know what I am doing. I want to see if it shows up on this one. If not, help!!!! LOL LOL All help will be appreciated.

Aggie
Old 03-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #39  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Oh my God, Oh my God, it is there. Praise the Lord, and Halluelujah. Is is cute or what? I cannot believe I did it. Now, how can I add words, let a scripture or something catchy. Like inch by inch and pound by pound, oh yeah my weight is going down.. What do you think?

Aggie
Old 03-04-2009, 10:47 PM   #40  

Aggie - You are so funny!!!! I love reading your posts, cause you just crack me up! YOU ROCK! I say that all the time...how cool that you wrote that to me! I haven't taken the final yet...i have until next thursday...YIKES! SO I WILL NEED PRAYER !!!!!! There are only 15 questions...that's not good.

Sue - I just prayed for BIL. HEALED in Jesus name amen!
Yeah, snow here is a TRIP! We still have a little on the ground...of course today, I had my sun roof opened as I drove around. nice... I'd love to show ya'll all my pics of the snow, but i don't know how i would do that...Gary or Laurie could probably tell me. And thanks for the words on school and my bro. He'll get there.

Kathy - Lord, I just pray for Kathy. You know what she needs and desires and I pray that you will give her the strength and peace to do what needs to be done. That she will just line up with Your will in the matter and You will receive all glory from the situations. Father, I thank You that her husband is peaceful and employed! In Jesus name. AMEN!
I love you girl, you are so sweet!

Well, i only managed 30 minutes on the treadmill after the power class today. Tomorrow, maybe I can get back up to 45. I am also working on the 'stang tomorrow night!!! YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!

I love ya'll! Ya'll ROCK!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:58 PM   #41  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

You all sound like a great group of people and I'd like to join in on the encouragement! I've been on 3FC for several months, but mostly do the chicks up for a challenge type threads for motivation. I do appreciate motivation from others who share a relationship with our AWESOME God too though, so I'm glad I found you!
I do have a prayer request also. It's a long story...but the short version is: we need to sell our house. So, please pray that our house sells soon and for the amount we need it to sell for (if all is within God's will).
Thanks and many blessings to you all. I tried to catch up on posts, but there were so many names I couldn't remember them all. I'll learn them slowly!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #42  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I will catch up soon...Prayers, Gary
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:00 PM   #43  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Aggie - thank you for your kind words! You WILL get there! And I can't wait to see YOUR goal pictures
LOL - love your ticker and your enthusiasm about having a signature line. I forgot how hard it is to wait for one - oh, wait, there was no waiting when I joined.

Bev - a C in statistics is GREAT! And, hang in there with your brother. I have a brother like that too, you are doing the right thing. Keep praying about the situation and following where the Lord leads...

Sue - hope you have a WONDERFUL trip!

Wilma - a lb. is GREAT! Slow and steady works! You are losing again and that is what counts

RightWeigh - loved your post! Glad you joined us here at CE! I look forward to getting to know you better

Kathy - tomorrow IS another day - right back on plan, and the damage will be minimal.

Hello to everyone else. A good day, but very busy. Church activities until very late tonight. Prayers continuing for all!

Blessings

Laurie

EDIT: Hi to Gary and Ms Perception - prayers ascending for your housing situation. Glad you joined us!!!!!

Last edited by CountingDown; 03-04-2009 at 11:01 PM.
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:51 AM   #44  

to Ms. perception...like the name! it takes time to get the hang of all of us...i still struggle!

Laurie - that is what it looks like i have...the exam is this coming week...so here's hoping! and praying... but thanks!

I have a prayer request...my cousin (the nazarene preacher down near savannah) has a friend from high school that had a stroke the other day and then had another one in the hospital. he's 39 or 40...he is in an induced coma and then dr. didn't expect him to live the last 24 hours...he is hanging on...no better, but no worse. my cousin is asking for prayers...the guy's name is Rudy Manning. The whole town would be shaken to see the move of God in healing him!!!

Well, good night!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:54 AM   #45  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

This is my post for the evening and I wanted to say to everyone to have a peaceful slumber, and remember that JOY cometh in the morning. Praise God.

Ms Perception, welcome. I will most surely add you to my prayers this evening. Remember, God will not bring you to it, without bringing you through it. Our God is an AWESOME God. Keep the faith and stand strong. You will be alright.

Good night all.

Aggie

Bev, I was typing as you were I suppose, but I am adding Rudy Manning into the prayers tonight. Let's watch God move.

Love you guys

Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 03-05-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Addition