Default Prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turqoise67 View Post
Thank you so much for your prayers, I am seeing the dr. in a few weeks
to go over my test results. I do not know what they are at the present
time. I am praying that they are good. I have been praying so hard for
Bargoo. I will let you know as soon as I find out. Everyone have a blessed
day. God always keeps us in his care.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I hope your test results come out positive. Please let us know, and be assured that you are being held up in prayer.Since your appointment isn't for a few weeks I would look at that as a good sign.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #32  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Hi all - just checking in. Prayers continuing for everyone! Have a fantastic and Spirit-filled weekend!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:41 PM   #33  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

COUNTING ~ it seems that our lives are full of drama this year; you are not alone ... we can't wait to see what is going to happen next either -- LOL! I sure hope it's something wonderful and grand ...

TURQUOISE ~ I sent up prayers right away for you and BARGOO as soon as I read your posts. I do this all the time: I come in every now and then, and even though I may not post every time, I always send up prayers right away for any requests and/or concerns that come up. We hope that your tests come out good for you ...

BARGOO ~ your name is on my list for daily prayers; we will try to pray you well if we can!

GARY ~ what wonderful news about RUSS; so glad he is feeling better.

TACKLENURSE ~ on your 3 lb loss in one week; those are good numbers ...

to SHY, RONNI, BLUE, and WANTING ...

Hope all our friends and MIA's are feeling good this week. Take good care and have a great weekend ~ from your fellow encourager ROSEBUD ^^PRAYERS^^ continue for you and yours ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-05-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #34  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Just
Hi

Ok, today is a bad day. When they told me at about 20 I would never walk again I put it in Gods hands and I walked. When they told me I would be in a wheel chair by the time I was 40 I put it into Gods hands and at 45 I am still walking. Now is another time to put things in Gods hands. I had to be helped down the stairs and into my chair at the desk today. The knees are that bad. I refuse to get back on any more medications. Weeks later and 18 pounds back on later my knees are no better. I know the good Lord can take care of this once again. I need everyone bugging God for me lol. You know he gets very tired of answering emails for the same person so get typing people
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #35  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Shy - your knees and health are definitely in my prayers today!
Prayers continuing for all - it seems that we are a needy bunch lately! But, praise be to God for our struggles. It is often in situations of adversity that we grow spiritually. The more we rely on God and less on ourselves, the stronger we truly become.

Blessings to all this weekend! Prayers ascending
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:32 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Rennie,praying for healing in your knees.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:18 PM   #37  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

SHY ~ prayers are on their way; and we'll bug GOD a little extra over the next while to heal those knees and ease your pain, so that you can stay off those meds too ...

ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 09-06-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #38  
Rennie

Those prayers are working. I am not hurting so much this morning. I could even get down the stairs all by myself
Old 09-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #39  
Intuitive Eater

Hi everyone

Prayin' for the Lord's will to be done! Matthew 6:10
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #40  
Rennie

I want to thank everyone for their prayers. Today is the first day in a long time that I haven't been in much pain. Was even able to clean the house and the car and not hurt to much to finish. I am going to curves tomorrow for a free trial and see how that goes. Let you know how I feel when I get back
Old 09-08-2008, 08:34 AM   #41  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Hello, Everyone! Just a few days behind, but am catching up on all of you. Prayers still going out for Bargoo and Rennie and for everyone else, too. Glad Gary's friend is doing better, but praying for full recovery!

God is so great and He is in all our needs-all we have to do is ask for His help and guidance. I wish that was easier to remember! I guess it's just hard to be human with our forgetfulness and desire to be self-reliant. We're so like little kids. Hate to ask for help even when we know we can't do it on our own-at least that's how I am.

Hope everyone has a great day!. You'll all be in my prayers and thoughts. to all!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:01 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 316/304/185

Default Happy Monday Everyone

Good Morning

It looks like everyone had a great weekend. Prayers are working.

My little 2-3 yr olds Sunday School Class almost got the best of me yesterday. Instead of 4 little boys, I had 3 boys and 3 girls. They were all very sweet and obviously high on sugar cereal. I must have sweated off a pound easily. I was exhausted by church time. I had taken Legos in for them to play with after our lesson, and that was a big mistake. They are not old enough for Legos.

If anyone has suggestions for how to keep little ones occupied for approximately 30 minutes during the Sunday School hour, please let me know. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

WWs weigh-in is tomorrow night. I would love to see another big loss, but I'm just not feeling it yet.

Have a great day everyone

In His Hands

TACKLENURSE
Tacklenurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You deserve a medal for being a Sunday School teacher.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #44  
Rennie

Tackle
I can remember many moons ago when I taught that age at sunday school I had a felt board with cut outs to go on it for the story. Each of the children got to take a turn putting the cut outs on the board as I told the story then we had a craft for the story afterwords. Was a great 1/2 hour.

Curves was pretty nice. The machines were a nice change for resistance training from dumbbells and stretchy cords. I took it easy on the machines that were for the legs as not to work the knees to much.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 09-09-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #45  
Intuitive Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacklenurse View Post
If anyone has suggestions for how to keep little ones occupied for approximately 30 minutes during the Sunday School hour, please let me know.
Stickers! Easy to do and lots of fun!
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote