Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2001, 11:38 PM   #16  
"GrannyOnTheMove"

Default HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!

Hi everyone!
I have been to New York (had a great time by the way) and back and there is only 1 new post! So....where is everyone? Glad to see that you are here WomanInLove ! Hope we can keep this thread going!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Good to see you post. Later All.....
Old 07-12-2001, 07:07 PM   #17  
On my way!!

Default Just you & me Judy!

Hi !
JUDY: Guess it's just you & me. Wish everyone would pop in soon...

Judy: I'm glad you had fun in NY...I have been to then gym Tuesday & Wednesday and took today off so I could clean before the weekend. I will be back tomorrow!!

Have a good night everyone!

Womaninlove!!!
Old 07-13-2001, 07:14 PM   #18  
"GrannyOnTheMove"

HEY...Where is everyone?
~WomanInLove~ Guess everyone is lost. Anyhow, I got my 7 mile walk today. It was great weather!
Have a great evening!
Old 07-15-2001, 08:55 AM   #19  
On my way!!

Smile Good Job!

JUDY: Way to go on the 7 miles!! Good for you! Glad you're still around. Maybe we should send out a search party??

I've actually been going to the gym more regularly! I went Tuesday, Wednesday and actually got my sweetie to go with me Saturday. We are heading back this afternoon. Maybe playing tennis a little later with some friends.

Hope everyone is having a nice, active weekend!!

Womaninlove
Old 07-15-2001, 01:40 PM   #20  
"GrannyOnTheMove"

Just us two WomanInLove!
I am doing so good this week! I got 9.0 miles yesterday and 9.4 today! Not bad for an old woman
Wish I could go to the gym, but I can't lift any weight for 8 weeks because of my eye surgery! I am scheduled to have the other eye done on July 25 so I will have that out of the way! So walking will do for now. I really miss the gym.
I can't figure where everyone is???? Maybe they will be back before long!
Have a great Sunday!
Old 07-15-2001, 06:15 PM   #21  
On my way!!

Hi!

Judy: I'm impressed! I've been going at least 2 miles on the elliptical machine, usually 2.5. How are you getting you're miles in? Do you walk, treadmill, those Leslie S. tapes,etc? I really like the elliptical...wish I had one at home, but I'm sure they are big $$$. I bet you do miss this gym! I'm proud of you for not stopping exercising due to your eye. It must be tempting at times...

Me and my sweetie went to the gym today and I did my leg weights exercises & the elliptical machine, so I'm feeling pretty good. No tennis today though because we're both a little sore and tuckered out. Back to the gym tomorrow!

Have a great Sunday!

Womaninlove
Old 07-15-2001, 10:14 PM   #22  
"GrannyOnTheMove"

Hi WomaninLove~ (since there is just the two of us) I am just walking...walking...walking...outdoors!
I have an elliptical in my basement that I bought last year. I feel ashamed that I have not been using it, but I really like to be outdoors. You are right, they are very expensive! You know how it is, once you get these things, then you don't use them!
It takes me 2 hours and 10 minutes to walk 9.0 miles...I get going with my country music on the radio and I feel like the energizer bunny...I have a SportBrain (which is a pedometer) and it tells my milage, speed, and calories burned. It is really nice. It has a port and through the telephone line enters the info into your website. Unfortunately, they are about to go under. The company is for sale. If they don't find a buyer, the website will probably be discontinued! We keep hoping for a buyer!
***I guess we should probably start a new thread...this one is getting rather long.....maybe we will just hide from the rest of them...
Later.....
Old 07-17-2001, 10:08 PM   #23  
Mama to 3 Little Monkeys

S/C/G: 232/161.4/125

Height: 5ft 3 1/2inch

Default Hi guys!

I have not abanden you! Its just that my life is in chaos right now. Hubby has a new job and is commuting to Denver from Colorado Springs during the week (we have one car so he rides/drives the shuttle).......We may have found a new place to move to in Lakewood, CO........I have not been exercising......Its TOM, I'm sleep deprived (hubby gets up at 4 am, I physically get up at 4:55 am to take him to the drop off point.......Can't go back to sleep....So I'm at work by 7:50 am and work till 4:30 and pick him up about 5:50 pm......To top it all off one of our cats was just diagnosed with Feline Diabetes, so I have to come home and feed everyone (four cats in all)....then joy joy.......sarcasim.......we get to learn how to do insulin shots this Saturday at 8 am............UGHHHHHHHH I mean I will do anything for my animals, but this puts me over the top. :lol I have to laugh.......Because my life can't get any busier than it already is.....So please forgive my right now.....I just don't have the energy to respond.........Oh and we may be MOVING in August 18th!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me, I need you guys right now!

Oh and I had a .4 gain this week due to TOM..............

Anne

Last edited by mals1; 07-18-2001 at 07:39 AM.
Old 07-18-2001, 11:49 AM   #24  
"GrannyOnTheMove"

~Anne~ Glad you checked in....sorry everything is so hectic for you....come back when you can. Hope everything works out for "That Darn Cat"
I had a 1.6 gain this week...now I have to get down to business!
Bye for now.
Old 07-18-2001, 04:51 PM   #25  
"GrannyOnTheMove"

Time for a new thread....everyone follow me...
Closed Thread