Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-30-2013, 09:12 PM   #16  
Training for life!

S/C/G: 174/150/131

Height: 5'5"

You will be amazed...working out and sticking with the weight loss YOU will be amazed at what surfaces......I never ever would belive I would look like I do I am tickled pink and I am 61!
devadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
Your passion is contagious, love LOVE love reading your posts!!!

I have been looking for a top to show off my collarbones (but not show bra straps) and it's almost impossible to find. I want a wide neck/chest type top (but not cleavage showing!) if that makes any sense, as to say "hey, look at these bones!!"!!
Aw shucks Thanks! I suspect my passion derives from the fact that I realized just how short life really is and I am not ready to go yet. I have too much going on to just roll on over and take it. I figure if it has to chase me, I have a better chance For what it is worth, FunFash has a GREAT line of square neck shirts that show a tad of the collarbones but none of the bra (some DO show cleavage, so be careful.) I've worn it in the past when I was smaller....and I wear it now that I am larger (of course, JUST now fitting into it again after a many year hiatus ) Pretty much, just look for square necks. Having a large bust when I was much much thinner, I always had a problem with shirts showing cleavage. Square necks where the answer to a sexy look without showing too much.

devadiva - wow! I am truly inspired! 61?! You are amazing! No...YOU ROCK!
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoesmom View Post
Aw shucks Thanks! I suspect my passion derives from the fact that I realized just how short life really is and I am not ready to go yet. I have too much going on to just roll on over and take it. I figure if it has to chase me, I have a better chance For what it is worth, FunFash has a GREAT line of square neck shirts that show a tad of the collarbones but none of the bra (some DO show cleavage, so be careful.) I've worn it in the past when I was smaller....and I wear it now that I am larger (of course, JUST now fitting into it again after a many year hiatus ) Pretty much, just look for square necks. Having a large bust when I was much much thinner, I always had a problem with shirts showing cleavage. Square necks where the answer to a sexy look without showing too much.
I will check out that site, thank you!!

And it's not that I'm anti-cleavage. I'm just showing off the bones and not the boobs this time around!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:44 PM   #19  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha1534 View Post
You know what I love??? I love that there is space between my thighs when I stand in front of the mirror now. Not a HUGE amount of space...but it's there and I love it. I love that I can actually feel my hip bones when I'm laying down. Granted, they're still buried under a lot of fat...but I can feel them.

I love the feeling of walking out of the gym w/ my hair soaked in sweat and my knees shaking like jello. I love coming home from DanceFit and having to sit and cool down before getting in the shower. I love love love it all!!!
I love that feeling too. What I don't love, is how hard I have to push myself to get off the couch an then push through the wall to get to it! But when I do, I am soooo happy I did.
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #20  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
I will check out that site, thank you!!

And it's not that I'm anti-cleavage. I'm just showing off the bones and not the boobs this time around!
I want to show off bones AND boobs! Haha!
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote