Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2002, 07:25 AM   #61  

Sorry for being MIA. My dh was off all last week and we put in pergo wood flooring in a couple of rooms. So I've been real busy. The challenge is over on 11/11/02. I did not make my goal but am still pleased with all I did do this month. So my grand total is 45 miles. I know there are still days left but I know I won't get any exercise in. I'm plaaning to just do fun stuff this weekend since I've spent a whole week working my butt off. Talk with everyone later.
Old 11-09-2002, 10:05 PM   #62  

Hi All

Well I didn't make it to the gym today....I raked leaves instead. I spent 2 hours raking leaves. I love having all the trees in are yard during the summer but I really hate them in the fall. I am sooo tired tonight and my whole body is sore. I'm not sure if I will make it to the gym tomorrow. I still have more yard work to do. I also know I won't make my goal..I thought we had another week. I'm still proud of what I have done.
Old 11-10-2002, 05:54 PM   #63  

Well ladies another one is gone by very fast,. It sounds like everyone did well. I managed to do 40 miles, between a few bike rides,walking each night and the walk away the pounds tapes. Everyone should be very happy with their milage, I figure it is a good way to keep moving.

So for the next round I will up my milage to 45 miles.

It is a very warm evening tonight, so I am going out for a walk and I have already done 1 mile on the walk away tapes.

Have a great week ladies.

Suzanne
Old 11-12-2002, 12:27 AM   #64  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hi everyone,
You're right... this did go by quickly. I didn't meet my goal - pledged 1200 minutes of exercise and got in 1090 - a bit short but I'm still happy for what I did. Hope everyone's doing well, see you on the next round tho this one will be a real challenge trying to make time around all the extra holiday tasks. But perhaps it's what we need to stay focused...
Old 11-12-2002, 03:43 PM   #65  

Default WOW!

This is pretty cool. Too bad I just missed the challenge what is the next one going to be?
Old 11-13-2002, 04:55 PM   #66  

Welcome MissAnn

We just started on Monday, so it is not too late to start.

Have a good week!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne
Old 11-13-2002, 05:01 PM   #67  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Since the last challenge ended 11/11 are we keeping this thread open for the next one or starting a new thread for 11/12 - 12/9? I didn't see a new thread. Help me cuz I'm goofy from all this running
Old 11-15-2002, 07:56 AM   #68  
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

Met my goal....30.5 miles...
Old 11-15-2002, 03:39 PM   #69  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Hello everyone. You can see me on my avatar sending big "I love you's" Okay well I know this challenge ended and I was sort of invisible. That is because school has me swamped and over my head just to think I am already looking forward to the next semester. Aaaaarrrrrgh!

Anyway I did not complete my mileage. I only made 43. So I will continue. Until we talk again.
Kina
Closed Thread