Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 07:17 AM   #46  

Hi there-Meme, I always have problems with new meds-I can't take arthritis meds, or cholesterol lowering drugs-I am in pain today because I worked in the yard yesterday and not for that long-actually, the raking helped my elbow and my shoulders aren't that bad-it's the sciatica thjat gets me. And I'm going for a walk today with my aunt-after I get my car appraised for the dented roof.It's going to be warm again today-then back to the cold and even some sleet-Yikes!!!!!!Bye for now-be good everyone. Mima
Old 04-16-2003, 09:57 AM   #47  

Default Hey There

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! I
I am going to my daughters for Easter weekend tomorrow. I hope you all have a great day.
Meme- I can stand the pain in the joints ,but, not the stomach. I have learned to live with pain in the joints. I can't take any of the medication for arthritis . My stomach was wrecked years ago from that.
Bye for now...Joanne
Old 04-16-2003, 10:59 AM   #48  

Happy Easter as well. Will be going to daughter
's Saturday, returning Sunday. Next couple of days obviously busy.

Dh straightened out on one point, don't have results yet on other. Hoping for today.

I was up .2 lbs this week but that could be a deep breath. Have run into some jelly beans this week but could have been worse. No peanut butter eggs so far and daughter won't have any of those. I'm the only one in the family who likes them.

Have been doing some yard work, some walking. Not feeling too badly these nice days but with the cold/rain returning, who knows? So trying to make hay while the sun shines.

envy you ladies with ambition for remodeling. So much needs to be done here but I'm just trying to keep afloat at the moment.
Old 04-17-2003, 08:16 AM   #49  

My house is not finished so I guess this is not remodeling-2 people coming today!!!Going to meet friends for breakfast, massage, and haircut and frosting. Not a bad day. Still hurt from yard work and stomache still coocoo!!!Have a wonderful time at daughters, Joanne and Anagram , The kids are coming here but 2 years ago I went to my daughters and I'm sure I will again-if I was in FL , I could go to my son's. But Easter is easy. Bye now . Mima
Closed Thread