Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2002, 10:39 PM   #1  

Default 1 Point Brownie Recipe?

Hi Everyone,
I heard someone mention at last week's Weight Watcher's meeting that they had heard of a recipe using a chocolate fudge cake mix and a can of pumpkin ( and that's all!) to make brownies. They were only 1 point in the WW Plan. I just didn't hear any details like how long you bake them, etc. I need recipes for everything! Has anyone heard of this recipe?
Thanks,
cyndergal
Old 10-18-2003, 06:25 PM   #2  

Smile Chocolat cake

chocolat cake
The only cake I've tried from W.W is the chocolat cake and a full can of diet coke. It was greeeeeeat! I don't remember the points (it's just whatever the cake is) for the kids I put on some no fat chocolat pudding instead of frosting. I ate mine plain. I cooked it the same amount of time as a regular cake, just keep an eye on it. Try it, you'll never make a cake the old way again. For white cake use 7 up.
Old 01-20-2004, 03:02 PM   #3  

I found a "recipe" on the internet that calls for one tablespoon of f/f brownie mix and one tablespoon of f/f yogurt (any flavour) you put them in a dixie cup and microwave it for one minute! How simple is that!!

Cheers,

M.
Closed Thread