Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-11-2006, 12:51 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

well it's almost noon here now but I'm just getting on the computer. Had lots of things to do around here this morning and now I'm fixing to sit at the dining room table and see if I can get some of our tax stuff done. fun huh

Hope everybody has an awesome weekend.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 04:43 PM   #47  

MORNING
i was up far too late last night so didn't get enough sleep but i did do some work on my book so pretty excited about that

not sure what i'll do about that. and that darn puppy is still escaping and driving me mad lol
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:03 AM   #48  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Hope everyone is having a great Sonday
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:06 AM   #49  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

Hey everybody

Sunday is my usual weigh-in day, but I skipped last Sunday because I had my period. So, I weighed in today and...

FOUR POUNDS GONE!!

I'm so excited. I'm back down near my post-Japan weight. 160 was my short-term goal and I should reach that in the next week or two, which makes me very happy. My pants all fit comfortably again, too. I bought new bras a couple days ago, and I went from a 38B to a 36B!! Whooo! I'm so excited.
lessthansign3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 04:03 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang

<3 that is awesome on the 4 lb weightloss and the changes in your clothes! YOU GO GIRL!

what's everyone doing today? We just got back from SS and church and then birthday burgers at a nephews house. Gonna get some clothes washing and see if I can take it easy the rest of the day ha!

hope everyone has a great day!
hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:40 PM   #51  

<3 fantastic - way to go!!!

i haven't been weighing myself lately. i haven't really made any major dietary changes. haven't been bingeing which is good but have eaten a lot of McD icecream and sundaes
Old 03-12-2006, 06:43 PM   #52  

Right now I want to kill jazz (puppy) or give her away. She destroyed one shoe of my brand new Birkenstocks that I got to replace the sandal she destroyed. Well maybe they are 2 weeks old. I was so sure I put them away. It’s doubly annoying as I have to keep her inside when I sleep in the morning so she won’t run away. I would have tied her up but it was raining. And so I slumbered while she chewed. Have to sort my sleep out too. earlier to bed and less lounging around. But still pissed off with her. Between her running away, chewing things, jumping on me and fighting on the lead I am out of patience. If I go for a walk today I will take only saffie. I am likely to thump jazz today

something I have to work on daily – creating a quieter spirit within me. That summons up the whole anxiety / depression issue - right now i feel really squally inside. a big storm is brewing Headachy tired and not focusing. I did some dishes next as that is something that hopefully didn't need much brain power lol. i have been up less than 2 hours and already i want to go back to bed but i will have to fight it!!! Dr Phil is on soon so maybe i will watch that. it is on OCD so might be something i can learn there

Something has to change this isn’t working well for me, I just don’t know how to break the cycle. Maybe a good night’s sleep might see me right? i am getting off the efexor so now that i have less in my system i will take a klonopin tonight before bed. hope it helps