Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-02-2005, 11:08 AM   #31  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Morning. I wish I WERE a coffed drinker. I can't seem to get with it. 2 out of the 3 DD's were sick with the flu yesterday. Talk about draining this mom. I'm not even feeling that good yet. It's still very cold outside and we still have the snow. Snow-good....Cold...YUCK!

Eliz-I can't even imagine what it must be like to lose a child, esp. so young. I am so sorry. You hang in there and you're right...the sun will shine brighter tomorrow.

Lanee-I'd have to agree with you too. MY DD would be lucky if I didn't strangle her if she did something like that. Kid's just don't comprehend how dangerous things can be. Lucky for me, my kids are little scaredy cats...I can't even get dd#1 (Tiana) to take the garbage out in the dark.

Leenie-Morning gal! My vacation with the kids is almost done...WOO HOO! I'm the opposite of you. I"m a sahm and wishing I could work. Daycare is just too much money for 2 kids. I'm not a sit around the house kind of person. I need to keep busy.

Hey Julie-Welcome. Other than you, I'm probably the newest one here. Another newbie. I'm so happy! Happy 2005 to you! I'm going to make this my best year yet.

Okay. My DD#3 is smearing lotion all over my arm. I think I better scoot before she starts smearing it on other things in the house.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 12:49 PM   #32  
Divine Gal

Default Hello Ladies

Happy New Years Ladies!! Are we starting the new year off right?
I know I am trying.I haven't been eating to bad but will be eating even better
starting tomorrow.I have been sleeping very well.So Cathy I will be joining you on the food log again and I am hoping to start exercising again also.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 04:08 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang!

I wish I had time to respond to each post, but things just seem so busy for some crazy reason.

Sunday school and church were good. The music was awesome. Came home and grilled fish with onions and bell pepper, some angel hair pasta with a salad.

Lynnie - I am so glad you are going to join me on the daily food log. Hopefully others will join us too. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go ahead and start the thread for this week, as soon as I post this message.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 04:15 PM   #34  
Focus on the Process

Okay, since I'm new on this thread. What's the deal with the daily food log? I wouldn't mind being accountable for what goes down my trap..

Per Cindy's suggestion, I am going to try Core for awhile. See what happens with that.

~chris
Old 01-02-2005, 04:38 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Chris,

each monday I start a daily food log for the week and anyone who wants to can go in and post under the thread and put down what they have eaten, how ever they count it (points, calories etc) keep up with their water and exercise. Just whatever they would like to do. It helps keep me on track - sometimes I don't have something simply bec I know I will have to log it down - accountability.

there's no pressure - would love to have you join us! I started the thread so it is there and ready for tomorrow!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 10:25 PM   #36  
CIN

Good Evening Ladies
Getting ready for a busy work day at WWers Monday.I have 3 meetings....one only has 30 minutes in between and it takes that long to explain both plans..then I dash directly to the scales and start weighing the next group! !We arent allowed to have extra staff UNTIL the numbers are there.YOU know they will be there tomorrow but we will be understaffed until next week! Seems silly! But that is how it is!

Chris..............try Core OR add more points and eat some of the 35 on Flex!

Had awesome service today as well Cathy..then I relaxed some and continued reorganizing the house after Christmas...trashed a lot of junk left in fridge!

Paid some bills tonight and am ready for the new week and regular routine!

Mild weather here in Ky............62 degrees today....odd!

My hot flashes are driving me nuts.so I long for the cold and snow! SERIOUSLY I do!

Good to see so many post!

Hugs to all...enjoy the start of a New Year!

Hot Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 12:50 AM   #37  
Focus on the Process

Cin-My mom calls them "power surges" not hot flashes. I am so envious of you and your temp (weather-wise, that is). Right now ours is a "balmy" -2 degrees and going down. The high for the night is supposed to be -5. I know you said you go to church-which church? Here in Montana...I go to a Four Square Church. The name is Faith Chapel. I'm a new one at that too. New at RA, new at weight loss, new with depression, and a new Christian. I guess I'm an infant... Just had to say hi and tell you that I'm going to see what Core is like. I went through the Core Menus on the WW website and have a grocery list all planned out and a week's worth of meals all figured out. I'm excited about this. Thanks for the tips!

~chris