Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-01-2005, 10:26 AM   #16  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Cool

Hey Ladies,
How is everyone this morning?? Hope you all had a great time last night.
I fell asleep on the couch. So I didn't see 2005 come in. I had the TV on for the countdown. Oh well.
Dh got back home around 2:30am.. Tipsy..
I work again today. I talked to both my brothers last night. Got to wish each other a Happy New Years.. And left a HNY message on my sisters' answering machine. She had went out.
My dd is still at her friends house.
Oh, Wally World was extremely busy yesterday!! All the food and drinks people were buying!! Maybe enough for all month!! Or all year!!
Well, everyone have a super 1st day of a new year!!!! 2005!!
I got to get ready for work.. Hugs, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 11:54 AM   #17  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

My night was the typical New Year's Eve. We rented movies and fell asleep around 11. Just in time for the New year.

Cin-Sounds like you had a great time at church. Ours doesn't do anything for the New Year. The do really great programs for Easter and Christmas, but nothing like your church. Of course, my "city" is probably alot smaller than yours. Our church is actually the biggest one in town though.

Lanee-Happy New Year! Don't have too much fun at work. Looks like you celebrated like me. Toes pointed toward the ceiling and unconscious to the world. I'm not a late night person anymore.

Okay, back to the business of being a housewife. I have a whole house that needs some attention and 3 kids that are going to help. (ssshh...they don't know that yet).

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 11:56 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

I cannot believe it is 2005! sounds like some kind of sci fi movie to me! haha

I took down all the deocorations yesterday and got my living room cleaned. Now I am cleaning the rest of the house today. Got about another hour or so, but jumped on here as soon as youngest ds got up and started cleaning his room.

I hope everyone has a BLESSED day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 12:50 PM   #19  
Getting back on track!

Good Morning Ladies!

Wow 2005!

Lanee-Hope you enjoyed your nice quiet New Years, that's what we did as well.

Joanne-I love Mexican food too. That is my favorite!! There seems to be a lot of Georgia girls on the boards.

Chris-WOW you do have your hands full girl!....too funny on the toilet, I bet you will be unclogging toilets for a while with the little one learning Stay warm!

Cin-Glad the church service was great! Have fun putting away the decorations.

Sue Marie-Where are you? I wanted to congratulate you! I think you just started posting right before I went Missing in Action. I am glad to see your family is ok and hope your head is ok too

Hubby and I still have the crud. We were in bed by 9pm. I had the TV on so we could watch TV and bring in the new year and I think we were both asleep by 10pm. I guess the fireworks on TV and outside woke me up as they were saying Happy New Years so I woke the old man up and gave him a new year kiss and then we went right back to sleep. I let Maycee (the dog) out about 3am and I could smell the fireworks big time.

It is beautiful here today, sunny and warm and I don't even feel like going outside. I may go sit on the deck a little while.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs-
Setina

Last edited by Watermelon; 01-01-2005 at 01:01 PM.
Watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 01:08 PM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

HAPPY NEW YEAR

WOW, its 1 pm I slept until 8:30, DD didn't go to bed until 11:30 last night and behaved so well for a tired 3 year old lol. We had wonderful guests, food and fun. Today I have taken down all the Christmas decorations and put them away. I'm washing and vacuuming from yesterdays mess (gotta work on monday ick). House looks brandy new and smells wonderful. I bought those plug in air freshners, I think Glade makes them, boy are they ever nice, you walk in the house and the smell is so soothing it makes your shoulders drop lol. Now I have to clean my bedroom (not really just make the bed) and thats about it. Laundry can wait until later on in the evening. Its 60 degrees out and sunny....I GOTTA get outside.

GEORGA PEACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my gosh girl, it is soooooooo nice to see you again. When did you get back to 3FC's ??????? How are you ?

Chrily, Joanne, Cin, Setina, Liz, Lynnie, April, SueMarie, Cathy, Tippy, Lanee, and everyone who stops by today, here's a big --->
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 01:48 PM   #21  

Happy New Year

I am tired today.....DH & I went to the neighbors last night.....didn't get enough sleep.....am going to go back to bed to read my book for a bit.

It is cold here today.....-21C.....that is -3F.....I just went & looked on the thermometer.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 02:36 PM   #22  

Hey Leenie,
I just thought about 3FC and all the good chats we all used to have so I checked in to see if anyone was still around. I am doing good. I went back to teaching 5th grade and am in my second year doing that. I got TIRED of the corporate life. I am still maintaining my weight, all that running around with the kids helps. I am about to become a grandmother at any minute - My daughter was due on Dec. 25. The doctor will induce Wednesday if little "Alyssa Grace" doesn't appear before then. I can't wait. Other than that - life is good. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

Georgia Peach
georgia peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 03:28 PM   #23  

I have laryngitis! Can't hardly talk except at a whisper! I don't know what time we went to bed last night but it was before midnight! I know we watched Jay for a bit. Was awake at 4:00AM coughing up the crud and sneezing.

Hi Georgia Peach! Welcome "home"!

Roger just got home from picking up supplies for the remodeling...$1100.00 worth! That includes the wallboard! Now, he will start on the plumbing.
Things at my DD don't look good! They didn't wpend New Year's Eve together. Hmmmmm!

See ya all later. Back to the laundry!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 05:46 PM   #24  
CIN

Hi Gals
Popping in again to see what is new.Georgia Peach.so good to hear from you and what a wonderful present you will get after the Holidays...........a grandaughter! I have 2 and they are wonderful!

I have everything EXCEPT the tree down and put away.............after numerous trips to the attic I ask myself "what is the hurry?Who cares if I dont do it all today? THAT'S RIGHT.....not one soul! The house is tidy and back in order. I like it that way too!
I watched a Lifetime movie and rested after lunch.something I do not do enough of!

Think I will do a little laundry and start some pasta. I have some chili leftover.to put on it!

Life is good. I have much to give thanks for this first day of a new year!
(My heart aches for the victims in Asia)
Until next time
Cin~

Liz & Sue Marie............we are missing you!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 06:03 PM   #25  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi April, hope you enjoyed your book

Tippy, what are we gonna do with you girl. I had exactly what you are talking about the week before christmas week. I am still coughing a little, but not like before. I lost my voice too, first time in a very long time.

Cin, Hope you enjoyed your movie I can not look at any more picture of those poor folks in Asia, my heart weeps for them, I just can not imagine what they are going through... it really puts life in perspective when you hear of such tragidy We can only keep praying for them.

Georgia a G'ma, well my my CONGRATULATIONS...Alyssa Grace is a BEAUTIFUL name, I just can not believe how the name Grace has become so popular in the past few years. I don't know if you remember but my 3 year old is named Grace Life is Good !! I'm glad your maintaining, way to go woman !!! Hope you'll be hangin out w/us here

I just got done with dinner dishes and then I'll head on off in the shower.. I'm pooped. My vacation is almost over but boy oh boy did I enjoy it. Thank You God!

Have a good evening everyone
Old 01-01-2005, 09:13 PM   #26  

Happy New Year to everyone I'm new to this posting. I fell asleep with my daughter on the couch trying to welcome in 2005. We both woke up right when the ball was dropping. Hope everyone has a great 2005 I'm trying to look at 2005 as a postive new start for me.
Julie
kaybear1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 09:15 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaybear1995
Happy New Year to everyone I'm new to this posting. I fell asleep with my daughter on the couch trying to welcome in 2005. We both woke up right when the ball was dropping. Hope everyone has a great 2005 I'm trying to look at 2005 as a postive new start for me.
Julie
kaybear1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 10:48 PM   #28  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Julie,

Glad you decided to post. Welcome aboard

You got it right 2005 WILL be positive
Old 01-02-2005, 08:08 AM   #29  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning

Liz, your always in my prayers.

Well today is the last of my 2 week vacation. Boy did I ever enjoy it...sigh. I could really adapt to being a SAHM, no problem there lol. But bill's call.

Today I must finish laundry and decide on what to cook for the week.

Whats on your agenda today ?
Old 01-02-2005, 08:57 AM   #30  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Question

Hey Ladies,
Am I the first one up this morning? Drinking my first cup of coffee too. It's pretty good. I ate a cup of cherry yogurt too. That was good.
I work today. Or I wouldn't be up this early.
I am off tomorrow so I will hopefully be sleeping in then. Maybe not, it's supposed to be back to school. We will see.
My dd left the house last night on her bike. Went to a friends house. When I got back from work. I thought she was asleep. Maybe a half hour later, she called for us to come get her. I was sooo mad. Anything could have happened to her on the road. It was nighttime..
Never a dull moment at my house!
Hope you are all feeling well. And have a very happy and blessed day!
I'll be at work.
Hugs to all, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote