Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-29-2004, 09:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Thursday Chat, 4/29

Good Morning Gang!

Thought I would get this up and running.

I'm gonna grab my 2nd cup of and will be back.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:15 AM   #2  
CIN

Default Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good Morning
Just wanted to say hello or BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cause I havent much time.I have a million errands to run.preparing for a Mexican Fiesta with 45 people tomorrow night...................hubby & I are in charge of the "teen event".it is at someone's home on a horse farm............gorgeous location!

BBL
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:33 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi girls, just wanted to pop in to say yello.

Whatcha all up to ? things here will be coming to a hault I PRAY next week, we don't know if we are coming or going.

Please know I think about you ALL alot and you are all in my prayers.

HUGS !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:50 AM   #4  

Ok I'm back for a minute. The silly phone won't quit ringing so I can play on the puter.

Cin - sounds like ya'll will have a lot of fun tonight after all the work is done. Hope all goes well!

Leenie - I hope and pray things slow down for you soon! They cracking that whip at work huh girlie? tell them to "chill"

What's everybody up to today?

ya'll be good now!
hugs,
cathy
Old 04-29-2004, 12:32 PM   #5  

Good morning~!

Nothing too new....just getting through the week......trying to hang in there...dd 12 being confirmed this weekend.

Take care all!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 04:29 PM   #6  

Hi everyone.....Have had a busy day today....it is nice & sunny & warm today. DH & I met friends for coffee this A.M......then I went shopping....had to get some jewelry to wear to DS1's wedding on May15....then got a shower gift for DS1's fiance....they pick it up at their end...which is 500 miles away....then I went shopping for clothes....tried on capri pants....some....I am so short....only 5' tall....the legs are all too long & wide....then I had some waxing done on my face....now I am home for the rest of the day.

DH went out looking for a suit.....he left it...doing this for too long....hope he finds something.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 05:47 PM   #7  

Hi to all my favorite ladies.

Been busy her. Therapy this morning catching up on paper work. Help my husband with a transmission. We are getting good at doing them. Third one in one of are cars. Way it goes.

Don't talk to noodle on the phone . She was online that night so we chatted real quick. Next time i chat her I’ll let her know.
Noodle send you all kinds of healing thoughts. Love Hugs to very special lady.

Going to see lord of the dance this weekend. Can't wait. May 1st. YaY. First thing my husband and me have ever done. Ladies that’s 17 years of waiting.

My son is taking his girlfriend, we just got a call she broke her nose. So we are waiting to see how she is. Now me as a mom would not let her go but I’m not her parent. Then again. I know how much I’m look forward to going so I have to let my son go if he was in her place.
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:02 PM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

Afternoon Ladies...

I have to say, with this job starting at 8am, I'm actually getting up early enough to eat a real breakfast *gasps*. Then I have to get to class by 12, and then I have 2-4 as a break so I come home and I eat lunch. Then go back to class and get home at 8:00 and have a light dinner. This schedule is definately keeping me busy and I have to admit I am eating much less. But I do bring like carrots and some celery with me so I can snack in class or during work. I read somewhere that you should go more than 4 to 5 hours or to the point of where you get the shakes... but anways... I really think this is going to help me, just out of convienence, to plan my meals out and eat at proper times. Otherwise I would be at home sitting at the computer or watching tv and wondering what is in my fridge to eat. I haven't weighed myself in a while tho... I've been avoiding it... oh which brings me to a good question...

What is your guys preference to weighing yourself? In the morning, at night before bed, or just whenever? I've been weighing myself before I go to bed.

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:15 PM   #9  

Hi again.....DH just came home....he bought a suit....2 shirts & 2 ties....he hasn't bought a suit in 10 years....I am so glad he found one.

Survivor is on tonight....so we will be watching that at 5....does anyone else watch Survivor?

Sue....I weigh in in the morning....you weigh more in the evening...at least a couple lbs.

My class on depression tomorrow morning might be cancelled.....there is a strike at the hospital...they are picketing....so I will have to go over there in the morning to see.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 09:41 AM   #10  

Hey SueMarie - definitely weigh first thing in the morning, buck naked with nothing on. earrings might weigh 0.0001 oz or something and up that scale :-)

People always weigh more at night then they do in the morning. But whenever you weigh, just make sure you always weigh at the same time.