Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 08:30 AM   #1  

Default MONDAY, March 24 Daily chat

Wake up everyone...unfortunately it's Monday! Bah!

Will check in later.
Old 03-24-2003, 08:45 AM   #2  

Default It is a beautiful day!

I love spring...always have...even though it is kinda brown and kinda dirty I love the warmer weather...people seem to walk a little lighter and feel a little more hopeful.

It has been a busy weekend but it is a new week!

I was wondering where everyone is these days...the board seems to be losing a bit of its life....is it the war, or are there other things going on.

I have to go to do a 12 hour day shift and will check in on all of you later.

Be welll

Horray for Tippy...being the first one up!

Eliz
Old 03-24-2003, 09:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

I'm here. Don't know where the rest of the gang is hiding. Thanks for waking us up Tip. Liz hope you have a good day - but a 12 hour shift - yikes

It's beautiful outside here today! Sure hope it stays this way. I had a busy weekend, but didn't accomplish all that much, which was fine with me. I spent my afternoon yesterday watching "Anne of Green Cables". I had never seen that before and my s-i-l had bought the dvd's and I borrowed them. It was really good and a nice escape from the "real world".

Please keep our troops and our country and our president in your prayers.

I hope everybody checks in with even a quick hello.

hugs,
Cathy
Old 03-24-2003, 09:16 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning !

Ohhh boy, struggled w/another bad eating weekend OY.

Anyway other than that, the weekend was great, weather was awsome. Took mom shopping at Walmart on Saturday. Sunday did major cleaning, took Grace's outdoor toys out of the shed and power washed them. She had a ball.

Today well here we go again (Thank God !).

How was everyone's weekend. Did anyone do anything exciting?

Leenie

I think the boards get lonely this time of year, every year. Spring fever, people are outside washing, planting, etc...instead of inside pc-ing.
Old 03-24-2003, 03:39 PM   #5  

Well I am finally back after 9 days away in sunny California. I am a little tanner and alot fluffier then when I left. I don't think we had a really great meal but all I know is that I ate constantly. I was going to get in the swing of things this morning but I am still 2 hours behind and I couldn't get myself out of bed. Hubby and I are trying to eat better again so that is a start.

I missed you guys. I wished I would have been able to check in while I was away but it would have cost an arm and a leg to check in from the hotel.

I don't have time to go back and read all of the posts so I will just jump right back in. I am gald to be back!
Old 03-24-2003, 04:37 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Glad to see ya Kemp!
glad you had a good time!
we missed you!
hugs,
Cathy
Old 03-24-2003, 10:13 PM   #7  

Hi everyone.....I'm still here....have been doing good with the food the last few days.

On Saturday...DS3 called & asked if we wanted to go out for Chinese food....so we went....not the greatest place to go....it's so high in fat. It didn't taste that good....all 4 of us were disappointed. I had been doing great with my eating all that day....so I got back with it the next morning.

Yesterday DS3 & his GF brought their little puppy over yesterday morning to play with our dog Charlie....we were on the deck for a few hours. Puppies sure have lots of energy. After about 1 1/2 hours....Charlie....our dog....wanted to go in the house....he had had enough. I took pictures of them....every time I said Milk Bone.....they perked up....then I could take pictures.

See you all tomorrow.

April
Old 03-24-2003, 10:19 PM   #8  

Sounds like all is well...see ya tomorrow!

Eliz
Closed Thread