Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 09:51 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, Dec 11th

Yup another quick hello !!

Hope to be back later on, and hopefully this expected ice storm won't be as bad as they are predicting

Have a wonderful day all !!

Love, Leenie
Old 12-11-2002, 10:41 AM   #2  

Angry Good wednesday morning

Another day another dollar!

I am bummed out! I woke up feeling that way. I am overwhelmed and unhappy. I have so much to do and I don't know where to start...it seems as though I could be busy every minute and I still wouldn't get it all done!

I have to ride it out....maybe I willl go back to bed with my coffee and the paper and things will seem brighter when I get up

Hope you all have a great day!

Eliz
Old 12-11-2002, 11:55 AM   #3  

Hi all! I don have a few things to keep me busy today so I can't stay long.

Liz, what I have to do when I have days like that is try to calm down and realize that the world will not stop if I don't get it all down. I have woken up on the weekned after sleeping in and I have given myself an anxiety attach. I knew that I could get it all done but something in my head kept telling me that I couldn't. Maybe this will help.
Old 12-11-2002, 10:50 PM   #4  

Hi everyone,

Liz.....I know how you feel. I have been down a lot in the last month. It seems like there is so much to do at this time of the year. You can leave some things out. You don't have to do everything.

This is the 4th day in a row that I have felt good!!!!! My problem has been sleeping in in the morning. Just can't seem to wake up & my arms & legs feel like lead. This A.M.....I was supposed to go to the Wednesday A.M. coffee at the Muffin Break at 10. DH wakes me up at 9:15 & says....are you going to coffee....so quickly I got up...had a shower & left. The last 2 days I fell asleep in the basement on the couch for 2 hours. I told DH....it feels like I am hibernating. Maybe we should move to a place that has more sun....more south. lol.

Not much else happening here.

April
Old 12-12-2002, 02:12 AM   #5  

Talking Thanks for all the support

I went to bed this morning and stayed in bed until 1115 and felt much bette when I woke up...every 6 months or so I have to do that.

See you tomorrow!

Eliz
Closed Thread