Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 08:24 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, Nov 20th

Be right back !!
Old 11-20-2002, 10:24 AM   #2  

Red face I dragged my butt out of bed this morning

...and was I tired.....

Anyhow I am now showered and fed and coffeed and feeling much better,,,,yesterday was a busy day and a draining day but we got through it....

I am all ready to go on a fieldtrip with dd4 and her Kindergarten class,,,I don't like noisy field trips much but the kids sure like when a mom or dad tags a long....at least for a few more years

So Leens are you hiding under the desk from your boss or what

How did shoe hunting go? I am going to go shopping for a new table and chairs today....hubby wants me to go to the "Brick" and go find something for about $250.00...like that is going to happen! I also want to do a bit of Xmas shopping. I don't have alot that I need to do anyhow as we are cutting way back this year....but I do like to do it early so I can enjoy the season...and keep the emphasis on the fact that "Jesus is the reason for the season"

Anyhow hope all is well...baking tomorrow for a cookie exchange...11 dozen of something...does anyone have any ideas?

I am off to ACLS class tonight....it will be a miracle if I pass that course in Jan...my mama brain doesn't seem to have room for any more info....but I shall persist...never failed anything in my life and I am not gonna start now!

Eliz
Old 11-20-2002, 10:53 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

AAAAAAAAAH!

I wanna go home, I'm tired of looking at my boss

Lizzy I agree "Jesus is the Reason" most folks seem to forget that. I have a real pretty flag I hang outside my house that says that. Its a Beautiful Reason isn't it. Ummm 250.00 for a set ?? what era is your hubby in ? ROFL. How about trying a 2nd hand store? you'd be surprised what you can get. Also look in the paper for people selling furniture. I got a great sectional, I mean beautiful, couldn't believe my eyes, for $200.00 w/reclining chairs. Check it out babe !

Ladies I have to run, the hairs on my neck are standing up so that must mean one thing (she's heading in my direction).

Have a great day !
Love, Leenie
Old 11-20-2002, 11:48 AM   #4  

Good morning all. It would be if I could ever wake up. I even did Pilates this morning and still no energy. Liz I envy you. Do you want to come my way and show me how you do it all?

I went to the doc this morning and he switched me to Sarazone (sp). I told him I want a pill thatwould cover enery level, labido (!!!!!) and my anxiety. I hope this one works. He took blood for a hormone test and after lunch I have to get my blood checked. I guess he just wants to rule out any kind of blood imbalance.
Old 11-20-2002, 12:28 PM   #5  

Default Wednesday, November 20

Hi ladies,

I am on my out the door for coffee with friends. Yesterday I was quite down & sad....but feel okay today. Haven't had one of those days in a while.

Will be back later.

April
Old 11-20-2002, 12:29 PM   #6  

Hi and Bye
Old 11-20-2002, 01:53 PM   #7  

Wow everyone must be busy. What exactly does that feel like?
Old 11-20-2002, 02:11 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Busy

It feels like total insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to post tomorrow

hugs,
Cathy
Old 11-20-2002, 02:41 PM   #9  

Angry What a bunch!

Just got home from field trip with dd4 was not as painful as some have been...feels good to be home..dd needed some down time before we head out to the store....so we are having lunch etc

It is so mild here in westren canada that all the snow is melting...what is with that? I could live with a winter like this.

I don't think I do anything more than anybody else, it is just that I get great pleasure by taking note of them...probably because there have been so many days in my life where I laid on the couch in the dark and did nothing!

Hope you are all having a good day despite the pace with which it is going!

Bye for now

Eliz
Old 11-20-2002, 03:20 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Tippy where are you woman ???
Linny.......
Meg......... where are you too woman ???
Kem......... good luck with the new meds and the blood work, let us know.
Cathy...... Insanity is my middle name but you already knew that
Lizzy........ From the day I met you - you have been on the go, don't cut yourself short your an amazing person.
April......... glad your day is better then yesterday. Hope tomorrow is even brighter.

The boss is still here, even with the old evil eye she won't leave. Oh well, at least I get to come here when she goes potty

Everyone else have a wonderful blessed day. God willing, we will see each other tomorrow.

Love Leenie
Old 11-20-2002, 03:29 PM   #11  

Lia you have melting snow and we have nonstop rain. We have a front sitting right on top of us and it stalled. I wish it would just get cold already. I knwo it wouldn't be Christmas if you couldn't wear shorts but a girl can dream.
Closed Thread