Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 03:35 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

ok so it was 8 baskets of clothes....got a shower I needed a nice cool shower to cool me down and wash away the smell!! lol

have a load in the washer and dryer but think I will finish up tomorrow!! ok lata...this is probably the last post cause tomorrow is gonna be tooo hectic!!
Old 06-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #92  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Have fun Momof4!

Today is a munchy day, I can't seem to stop. I need to get out of the house or just go to sleep so I can't eat. I've already had most of my calories for the day. Yikes.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #93  

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

After all the time I spend on here, you'd think I'd be able to do the quote thing. UGH!

hope4me- I didn't do anything really productive, except my laundry, and made turkey meatloaf muffins. Turned out good, ate 3 of them with a can of green beans. I think most of my time went to watching some tv shows on netflix. DH didn't come home till 10 so I had the whole day to myself. Today is turning out the same exact way. - Sorry that the munchy monster is there. I hate that he thinks he can just show up uninvited like that!

Purefire- SPEND THAT MONEY ON YOURSELF! DH did the same for me, I had a blast trying to figure out what I size I could wear! I recommend getting a bra fitting. Makes you look like you've lost 10lbs instantly! - Sorry for all the stress your having, just take it easy on yourself for a while, you'll get back into your groove! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXTERNSHIP!

Momof4- Hope your still excited about going, will all that packing and stress. It will be soooooo worth it! And, yeah, I wait till the last minute too! When will we ever learn?lol! Have fun!

Welcome back Amarie!

OH YEAH, MY SCALE FINALLY MOVED.......DOWNWARD!

Have a Great rest of the Day!!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #94  

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Good morning all!

Not to sure how I'm feeling today. I guess kinda numb. Kinda bored. DH needs laundry done, so I guess I'll start that. He also needs his time sheet stuff put together, so I guess I get that done too. Other than that, I'm blank.

My program is doing well, I just want to stop seeing the 190's! Just 1 more pound to go! Taking a break from the treadmill today, but I can't believe I'm still walking 4 miles at a time, and it doesn't kill me! YEA!

I'm sure my niece will be calling me soon to play pixie hollow online. Lately I have had to "wind myself up" just to talk on the phone to her. She's cute, but a little bossy.

Type at you all later!
Old 06-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #95  
Starting Again

I had a day yesterday where I couldn't stop eating. Just wanted to munch all day. Well, I paid for it. I ended up throwing up all night. The funny thing is, if there is anything funny, I only had around 1800 calories. WTH...
Old 07-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #96  
Starting Again

It's back to work today, yuck. I'm not really feeling like it but oh well. I feel better but kinda sore from lying around so much. You would think I would have lost a few pounds but not so much. Ok, I'll stop whining now.

Have a great day everybody.
Closed Thread