Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-23-2008, 04:12 PM   #46  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

I just did 2 miles with the WATP videos on cable.

Aren't you proud Cathy?

Now off to do my taxes finally...
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:25 PM   #47  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone!!! I hope you all had a good Easter!!

We had a pretty fun Easter. We ended up going to Walmart this morning because I never got to get my chocolate Easter Bunny. Which turned out to be a huge bust. They were all GONE!!! But oh well..I ended up getting Hershey's Kisses. They're the new cherry ones..and Mmmmmmmmm they're sooooooo good!!! I also got the new People mag with Jennifer Lopez on the cover with her adorable twins (I want twins now, lol). And I got Antonement!! Which I'm going to watch after Dateline.

But for the bad news. Fonzo is gone He'll be home in a few days..but I'm still gonna miss him...I wish he didnt have to go.

Anyways..I'm gonna go watch the rest of Dateline. BBL

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 03-23-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:37 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Happy Easter chickadees!
hope everybody had a great Easter. we had a good time with family and friends.

Amarie - yes we are chaperoning and cooking and hanging out with the 12th graders this week. We work with the 12th graders at church - Dh has the 12th grade guys in sunday school, and I have the 12th grade girls. We have been hanging out with youth for a long time and we really love it! We are really thrilled to be going with this group on their senior trip. We have 15 seniors going and 5 adults.

Hope - I AM proud of YOU!!! wow! 2 miles! you go girl! maybe when I get back from Colorado and things get back to normal we can cyber walk together ;-) doesn't it feel good girlie!?!

Leenie - I'm so sorry you are still feeling bad. I hope you are well soon soon soon!!!!

I hope everybody has a great week!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #49  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Hi Chickareenos

Hola Chickareenos.

Well the bunny didn't get too cold here. I was in the 40's.......still chilly. Well I found some pants! Through one of the many email newsletters I get. I am getting 6 pairs. 4 of them are only $5.88 each!!! The other two are under $10 and I also had 40% off of one of those. Not too shabby. Now I will have to get a few more tops when I go out, but that is easy, its the bottoms that are hard. I just hope these pants fit right and look right. If not they have a satisfaction guaranteed thing, you can send them back within 90 days.

Hi Heather its understandable, but we are still glad to "see" you.

Hope -- WTG on the 2 miles!!! I need to get my rear in gear. lol.

Francie -- Yes they are Barbie snacks for sure but like you said they are good!!! I bought them mostly to have at work so the vending machine won't "tempt" me. Well I broke into my 2nd box of thin mints.......I swear those GS put some addictive feature in those things. lol. My mil got DH and I chocolate bunnies. She does every single year. lol. Mine is "Diva Bunny" she is so cute. Has a candy necklace and all. lol. I bought the People with Patrick Swayze on the cover. Its so sad about him........if any of you don't know, he has Pancreatic Cancer. But he is fighting it. I wanna see that Atonement, please let me know what you think of it. Awwwww Big I know you'll miss Fonzo, at least he'll be home in a few days. I know not much comfort......

Hi Cathy and Leenie and everybody out there who are busy with their families and what not!!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Back to work tomorrow night...............yippee, at least I will finally be on my new floor and won't have to move around!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:06 PM   #50  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Hey everyone

Well..my day has been okay so far. I did the one mile walk this morning (i'm gonna be hitting the 3 miles on Wed). Then about a half hour ago, I did some firming exercises. Omg, my "abs" and thighs are killing me right now, lol. Thats pretty much it. Tonight, I'm gonna use my exercise ball while watching my show. Is there any dvds that are based around the exersice ball??
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote