Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Well I am doing pretty well today. I am just feeling like I am here. No up emotions but no down emotions either, so I guess that is good. I have stayed on plan everyday this month. I realize it is not much into this month, but a streak is a streak right.

Buddly - I hope C's birthday goes well. I am sure you will figure the cake thing out.

Well I guess I will chat with you later.

Trish
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:19 AM   #17  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girlies,

Good to see you all.

Its snowing out and its bitter cold. I can NOT wait for summer, I'd rather be sweating than dealing this snow and cold LOL ((((who just said that??))) lol

Well I can't stay and play like I'd like to...but I'll try to get back in later.

Buddly, Trish, Daisy have a wonderful day and keep your chin up.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:13 AM   #18  
Moderator & Happy Chick

TGIT... we're almost there chicklets

Its another cold day but at least it isn't snowing out.

I sat in bumper to bumper traffic for 1 1/2 hrs yesterday coming to work, then on the way home, it took me 2 hours in bumper to bumper traffic.... its b/c of all the accidents on the NYS thruway...UHHHHHHHHH I thought I was gonna explode when I got home. Sad thing is, the one on the way home was a 3 car accident and I heard some one died

THis morning the ride was better, I even had 5 minutes to run to the car wash to wash all the salt off my truck.

And you all ???? how's it going????
Old 03-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #19  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone

Good news, we have some sunshine!! Liking that.
Bad news, our furnace doesn't seem to want to run right, so I have some electric heaters out. I'm just glad its the end of the season and we will have all summer to sort things out. Another good thing about it being so cool in here is that hopefully it will help when I put "icing" on the cake, its a mixture of cool whip and ice cream so it melts fast. I found that since I got fat, my hands are a lot warmer than they use to be from when I was starving myself, go figure

Hubby phoned last night, he's in his glory, he was driving on an ice bridge on a lake in northern Saskatchewan, he sure does love the north. There is suppose to be 3' of ice, but because of what he is hauling and how heavy he is he can't go faster than 15-20 mph, so it was bugging him that the pick ups were able to whizz by! He had to go 50 miles ( or so) up the lake and was promised a steak dinner when he got to where ever he was going. I'm so glad he enjoys his work

Anyway I'm procrastinating, I have cleaning and icing ect to do.

Leenie that sounds like quite the commute you have. Thats one reason we moved to here, was to get away from the traffic.
Trish have a good day. Thanks for the well wishes and congrats on staying on plan.
Cathy, daisy, Sassy, liz, L114s and everyone else

Take care all,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:44 AM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Girls,

Boy is it quiet in here LOL.... are you all hiding from me LOLOL jk

Buddly..... hang in there girlie. Glad DH made it thru the ice

I will be back later gators ;D
Old 03-09-2007, 01:35 PM   #21  
Moderator & Happy Chick

A Chick On A Mission

http://egg.d21c.com/egg.swf
Old 03-10-2007, 09:06 AM   #22  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning,

CLOCKS AHEAD TONIGHT !!!!!!

Boy its getting lonely in here LOLOL echoooooooooo echoooooooooooo

Got lots of stuff going on today.....so I better get my butt up and cleaning. I really don't want to do anything today lol

Have a good Saturday
Old 03-10-2007, 11:57 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang

I seem to just around like a chicken with my head cut off. Haven't had time to play on the computer :-(

But I just did 4 miles. I used Leslie Sansone's Slim Walk 4 Fast Miles dvd and you do it in 50 minutes. Man I gotta get a shower!

hope everybody has a great day!
hugs,
Cathy

P.S. to Leenie - cute "chick on a mission" link!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:34 PM   #24  

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning everyone

Hard to believe its almost another week, where does the time go, I know for me its going fast as I am so dreading the 16th as thats when I have to drive over to Edmonton. I sure hope a tune up on my van gets me into a more possitive frame of mind.

Anyway, C's birthday went well, my mom came out and we had fondue and the ice cream cake. I just put a judo mat on it with "judo" in kanji, its handy having a daughter taking japanese to do the characters! We gave C a skateboard so she was thrilled. She didn't go to judo practice on Friday as on Wednesday she "popped" her ankle, not the one she sprained last year and is still having problems with, no the other one. Thankgoodness we have ice packs.

The snow is going fast, so thats nice. Its basically all gone in town, but we still have a fair amount. The main thing is that the roads are clear.

Anyway I should go, we have to do a run to town and hit Costco as according to B there is "nothing " in the house ( I told her to go shopping with dad so that she can fill the house with all her favorites, I don't think it went over well. Ah life with teenagers!!)

Congrats Cathy on doing so well with your exercising!!

Leenie you are too funny with your chick on a mission It made my day!!

Take care everyone!
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote