Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 10:32 AM   #46  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hi kfunk and thanks for the welcome back. Great job on getting in all the yard work. I really like the 3 month plan that WW offers. It’s half of what I paid for the At Work plan.

I have had a good start to the day. I did a 2 mile walk in the rain. I was determined to start my walking back today. I’ve had a 4 point breakfast and am planning on a very low point lunch.

It’s a little easier for me during this time of the year because I love all the fresh fruits & veggies that are available and they are 0 points

Boatingmommy & Destiny I hope you ladies are having a great day.

B: Greek yogurt 2, watermelon, coffee with 1 tbsp coffee mate 2
L: scallops & shrimp, yellow squash, potatoes 4 w/ 1 tbsp lite sour cream 1, WW toffee bar 3
D: chicken breast, asparagus
S: mango, blackberries

Last edited by GettinFit; 05-28-2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-28-2018, 01:58 PM   #47  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies! I am back from the campground and on the third load of laundry, house is back in order and yard mowed! Whew!!! I did pretty good for most of the weekend. I did get up and work out every morning before having any beer on the boat. I hope the scale isn't too tough on me tomorrow! I ended up having to run to the store to get more healthy snacks. Everyone ate my cantaloupe! The pineapple was horrible, so I went and got some fresh cherries and more veggies. I think I did pretty good compared to my usual Memorial weekend.

GettinFit - Glad to hear the cruise was fun! Missed you on here! Good for you for getting a WW buddy! It is so helpful to have someone working to lose with you.

kfunk - I actually did two mornings of my Turbo Jam tapes at the campground and one morning of very fast walking. I am very sore today...don't know if it's the workouts or arthritis, or what. Going to take a break for today (although I closed my rings mowing the yard!) Good for you for doing your shred. I enjoy burning the calories working in the yard more, or course.

desiresdestiny - Welcome! Sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much. I look forward to learning more about you as we work towards better health together!

Okay, dryer just dinged. More to fold!!! Camping is fun, but good golly there's a lot of mess after! Have a great Memorial Day!

Last edited by boatingmommy; 05-28-2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-28-2018, 07:16 PM   #48  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Kfunk- Awesome job working outside, I bet you are exhausted and hungry for sure.

Gettnfit- keep us posted on the program. Glad you found something you like.

I’m doing okay, having my usual bad pain day makes me just want to cave but I know that won’t help any. Today is day 6 of no binges so hoping to keep going strong.
Old 05-28-2018, 07:19 PM   #49  
Chronic Pain Fighter

Boatingmommy- camping, that sounds like a lot of fun. How long were you gone for? Ahh fruit I do miss it but right not can’t due to food reactions. Good job on working out each morning ����
Old 05-29-2018, 03:22 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

Gettnfit- Thank you! We didn’t get it finished, but hopefully we will get it done within the next couple. Good job starting out your day by walking and in the rain no less!! I love the fresh fruits and veggies too! I have been having a hard time with certain kinds though. I have been getting horrible stomach aches, so weird!

Boatingmommy
- Sounds like you did great this weekend!! That sucks that the pineapple was bad, but great job going to the store for more fruit! Great job doing the workouts in the morning like you had said you would, that is fantastic!! We did a lot of work outside and man was it hot out yesterday!!

Destiny
- Thank you! I did end up working up an appetite on Sunday and Monday! I felt like a bottomless pit, but my TOM is due next week so it could be from that too. It is really good that you realize that caving will not make you feel better. 6 days is a huge accomplishment, keep staying strong!!! I had a bunch of watermelon on Sunday and got a horrible stomach ache from it. I had that exact stomach ache from roasted veggies a week or so ago too. I am not sure what is going on, just wanted to commiserate with you.

Last edited by kfunk6113; 05-29-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-29-2018, 04:16 PM   #51  
Chronic Pain Fighter

Destiny[/B]- Thank you! I did end up working up an appetite on Sunday and Monday! I felt like a bottomless pit, but my TOM is due next week so it could be from that too. It is really good that you realize that caving will not make you feel better. 6 days is a huge accomplishment, keep staying strong!!! I had a bunch of watermelon on Sunday and got a horrible stomach ache from it. I had that exact stomach ache from roasted veggies a week or so ago too. I am not sure what is going on, just wanted to commiserate with you.[/QUOTE]

Ugh hope you figure out what’s going on... food reactions are blah, I have way too many right now. Yeah it’s def hard not to give into the cravings but I always feel worse after especially the pain. Not worth it.
Old 05-29-2018, 07:21 PM   #52  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good evening ladies,

Destiny I’m sorry that you’re in pain today. I hope it eases up a bit. Great job on staying binge free too.

Boatingmommy, glad you had a nice camping trip and that you were able to stay in control of your eating.

Kfunk, I hope your day is going well.

I had another good day. Stayed OP and did a 25 min walk at work. Tonight I tried a recipe from the WW Weekly Brochure and it was so good. It was shrimp salad on a bun and it was only 3 points. This is my 3rd day being back OP and I feel so good already. Don’t know why I ever allow myself to fall off the wagon!

I hope you all have a great evening.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:50 PM   #53  
Chronic Pain Fighter

I can’t sleep. This is pretty much every night. The pain is so bad everyday. Doctors are willing to do only so much. Most of my doctors are just after money or tell me to go to pain management. I’m in pain management and with the war on opiates, getting meds is hard. I’m just tired of this.
Old 05-30-2018, 08:07 AM   #54  

gettnfit It sounds like you had a wonderful day, great job!!
Quote:
This is my 3rd day being back OP and I feel so good already. Don’t know why I ever allow myself to fall off the wagon!
If you find the answer to this question let me know because I wonder the same thing about myself.

destiny I am sorry that you were unable to sleep. I can't image how that feels coupled with the pain you are in. I will pray for you that you find a doctor that can help you.

Yesterday was a pretty good day! I plan on the same being true today. I hope you lovely ladies enjoy your day!
Old 05-30-2018, 10:06 AM   #55  

Okay -I guess I doomed myself last week when I said I rarely get sick. My daughter brought home a bug that she and her boyfriend have and gave the damn thing to me!!! I ache, have fever and coughs and snot galore! Ugh! All I want to do is go back to sleep!

Not feeling well enough to sit here for long...hope all of you are having a great day!

Weight 192.6

Last edited by boatingmommy; 05-31-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-30-2018, 03:19 PM   #56  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Ladies,

Boatingmommy - I hope you can shake the bug before it gets any worse? Hopefully you're able to get some rest today. Your weight is looking good at 192! I can't wait to get back to onederland.

Destiny - My heart goes out to you! I can't imagine what you must be going through. I'm hoping you were able to finally get some rest last night.

Kfunk: Glad you had a pretty good day too and I hope today is another good one.

My fourth day has been another great one. Today so far I've only used 10 Points and it's 3:18pm! Monday I used a total of 18 and yesterday 19. I've been eating lots of fruits and veggies which are free. Now if I can just stay in this frame of mind, I'll be good.

Enjoy the rest of the day ladies.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:34 AM   #57  

boatingmommy Oh no!! I hope that you feel better very soon.

gettnfit You are doing so well!!!

Yesterday I ended up using my weekly points for dinner out. I ate super slow and enjoyed the meal and decided not to eat desert. Huge victory because I can feel TOM looming and I want to eat, eat, eat!!
Old 05-31-2018, 09:15 AM   #58  

Good morning all! Still feeling puny and my head is clogged up. Unfortunately there is a lot of work to get done, so onward I trudge!

GettinFit - You go girl! Sounds like you are in the perfect groove! Keep it up and you'll see onederland faster than you can name the point value of your favorite snack! (Sorry, little WW humor.) Did you find a new meeting that you like?

kfunk - I hate the way hormones effect so much about our bodies! I am waiting for menopause to strike to see how bad that screws me up. Geesh! Dinner out sounds fun...even without dessert.

desiresdestiny - Hope you got some Zzzzz's last night!

Okay, I really wanted to be at 190 by the end of May, but didn't do it. I'm going to shoot for 185 for next month and really buckle down to the task. You gals want to keep this thread going?

Weight: 192.0
B - Cottage cheese, hard boiled egg, cantaloupe
L - Health Nut bread, turkey breast, carrots
D - Fish and salad
Old 05-31-2018, 12:56 PM   #59  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Kfunk - I just need to be patient. I so want to see a 1 something on the scale. The # 2 is so depressing Glad you were able to enjoy your dinner and stay in control and great job on resisting dessert

Boatinymommy - 192 is awesome!!! You've lost over 10 pounds since you started posting on the April thread right? That is amazing I'm sure you'll make 185 next month at the rate you're going. Yes I definitely want to keep the thread going BTW Love the WW humor and yes, I will be going to a Monday evening, 5PM meeting. The leader is my second favorite leader and I've know her for 27 years. It's sad when you've been with WW for so long that some of the leaders know me on a first name basis yet I've never reached my goal. This time around is going to be the time I do it!

Destiny - How's it going for you today?

I'm doing good. Still no urge to binge or go off plan. I can't believe I've already made it to day 5. I'm averaging around 20 Points a day for now but I need to try getting up to 23. I took a break from working out yesterday but I will hit Stone Mountain for a nice hilly walk if it's not raining today. My sister & her family will be visiting me from out of state tonight but I plan on dragging her out to walk with me.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Thursday!
Closed Thread