S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 6 Charts everyone!

Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:03 PM   #107  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Losing weight slowly, but pleased to be making some progress. I would be surprised if I made my goal, but hope to still drop a pound or two.

Steady as she goes everyone!
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 02:01 PM   #108  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 7 Charts everyone! Sign ups are now closed! If you already signed up and find yourself on standby, just let me know and I'll add you back in. Be sure to enter your current weight to prevent me from moving you to standby again

Old 06-13-2017, 03:17 AM   #109  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Well done, everybody!

I guess I must be on standby, because I don't see my name anywhere. I do monthly weighing, and Saturday's The Day ~ so could you add me back on, please, Rie? Thank you!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 09:26 AM   #110  
DIANA

Time flies, we are almost to the end of this challenge. Some huge losses this challenge, wow. Congrats to all participating.

I am pleased to say with my recent weigh in that I am in the normal weight range for my height! Whoot, whoot!

Keep up the good work everyone.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:41 AM   #111  
Ashley

S/C/G: 286.8/235.4/160

Height: 5'8

Well this Challenge flew by! I didn't end up making my goal, but I did lose 16 pounds. A little upset that I cheated so much and slowed down my weight loss, but still happy I lost nonetheless.

Sw: 256.4
Cw: 240.4

Can't wait to come back later and read everyone else's results!!

Congrats workinglikeadog for being in normal weight range!! That's awesome!!

Last edited by Farn0057; 06-19-2017 at 07:43 AM.
Farn0057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:00 PM   #112  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 8 Charts everyone! I've noticed that the previous charts weren't loading so I found a new image host, hopefully it'll be more reliable.

Sign ups are now closed! If you already signed up and find yourself on standby, just let me know and I'll add you back in. Be sure to enter your current weight to prevent me from moving you to standby again .

This week is also your last week to weigh in! The challenge ends on Sunday and I'll be posting up the results on Monday 26th.

I will also be posting my next challenge "Sweat this Summer 2017" on Monday 26th June! I hope you'll join me in getting my butt in gear and sweating my way to weight loss during the summer months. It'll also lead nicely in to the Haunting for Halloween Challenge!

Old 06-19-2017, 03:23 PM   #113  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey all...just did my final weigh-in. I came back to 3FC today after almost 4 weeks travelling/displacement due to a move, and I did some major damage with the junk food and no exercise the last few weeks. I ended up gaining back almost everything I'd lost during the challenge and ending with only about 2 lbs down for the whole time.

I am ashamed of myself, but I am staying accountable for that mistake. I will be back for the next challenge, and now that we will be able to start getting back into our normal routine again now that the move is over, I am hoping to catch back up to where I would have been soon. This round was a bust for me, but I am determined to make up for it with the next one. Hope everyone is doing well!
opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #114  
Happy Plodder

Hi Rie. I'm still in the challenge but I haven't been on the chart since June 13th, maybe you missed me asking to go back on?

Thank you for running it!
Old 06-20-2017, 03:44 PM   #115  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Rosinante - I got your request, I just moved you back into standby since I tend to un-focus my eyes when I do the charts! For future challenges, please right click the cells where you know you're not going to weigh in, insert a note and then I won't move you . If I don't see a note I assume people have dropped out. Please enter your final weight before Monday!

ophelia - First of all - do NOT be ashamed!! Moving is stressful, especially when it's across the country, so give yourself a free pass! I'm sure you're disappointed in regaining, but I'm sure once your life has more stability you'll kick all sorts of a$$!
Old 06-21-2017, 03:36 AM   #116  
Happy Plodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
Rosinante - I got your request, I just moved you back into standby since I tend to un-focus my eyes when I do the charts! For future challenges, please right click the cells where you know you're not going to weigh in, insert a note and then I won't move you . If I don't see a note I assume people have dropped out. Please enter your final weight before Monday
Thank you, Riestrella.

It's a pretty shameful total for me but I'll let it stand as a great buttkick for me for next time!
Old 06-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #117  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Gemini6 - You're so welcome! It makes me SO happy to hear this challenge helped you in some way. I know that special occasions can really throw us off our groove, I've got a trip to Colorado in 2 weeks and I fear how much I'll gain during my time there! Hopefully the next challenge will keep me in check, just like you HUGE CONGRATS on your loss during a trying time in your weight loss journey!! It might not be your goal, but you should be so proud of yourself!
Old 06-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #118  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini6 View Post
Thanks so much Rie! If it is any consolation, Colorado is one of the most health minded/healthy states in the US. I think they held the lowest obesity record for a while and might still. I felt so out of place when I lived there for a short while and it pushed me to want to be more healthy. Yes, they have lots of great cuisine to choose from since it is such a melting pot, but you never run out of things to do there for sure! I'm so envious of you going there and during the best weather season, too. I miss it terribly especially this time of year with all our heat and humidity!!!
Oh yeah, I lived there for a year and was a frequent visitor before that, it's not a great place to live for an overweight person like me! Especially since I was in the Boulder area. I think Oregon have taken the title this time around? But Colorado is still up there as one of the healthiest states.
I definitely felt the pressure to be more active there, I had ClassPass too so I went to loads of fitness classes, but my food intake was crazy! I lived with my BF's parents and they treated us to eating out a LOT and I found it hard to order healthy food/eat until I was full. I was treated very well living with them so I maintained my weight while I was there, even though I was working out loads.

I can't wait to escape the humidity for a week! Where did you live in Colorado?
Old 06-23-2017, 12:26 PM   #119  
amber

S/C/G: 320/365/220

I didn't hit goal but I was on vacation a week which was spent drinking every night :/. I'll take the 11 pound loss though! Also, since a little over a year ago I have not worn pants because I refused to buy bigger pants. So, I've only worn dresses. I only really started trying to lose weight in April and I can fit back into my pants! Still a ways to go though! Thanks for letting me be a part of the challenge!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 09:52 AM   #120  
DIANA

Amazingly I hit my goal for this challenge, wow. Every other day I walk and the following day I do Yoga. My eating plan was mindful eating to stop when I was no longer hungry (I stopped before I was full) and to watch portion control. I weighed in one day at 151 but it didn't stick, today I am 152.5 so that is my final weight.

Riestrella, I am so thankful for the challenge this time and am looking forward to the summer challenge. Thank YOU so much for hosting and all the work you do.