Old 05-13-2015, 09:57 AM   #151  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Actually got in a gym workout last night. First time in two weeks (since surgery). I did pretty good. I ran quite quickly. Lightened my load on the machines so as not to overdo anything. Felt good. No loss this morning, holding steady at 177.6 the last few days. This seems to be my hump. Need to get over it.

Amy- Good planning.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 11:58 AM   #152  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone!! Yes I am alive. Practices and games have overtaken my life. Not to mention work work work.

I'm still getting in my 10000-15000 steps a day. (most days). Food is awful. SO busy and no preparing, and too hungry at the end of the day. Not a good combo.

my laptop keeps shutting down on me to, so I will try to post personals later when I get it cooled down and figured out.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:43 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Welcome Amy!

I'm on the kindle today so can't respond to posts with any sort of intelligence! I've got to be quick anyway.

Hopefully everyone is well.

W 100
E last practice run with the 5k group tonight, their race is this weekend
E pop
D can't outrun a bad diet
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #154  
mtiger

Wink

SO here's the deal. Food yesterday- Bagel with a tad of cr cheese
Pb&jelly sandwich a few cherries
DInner out, salad with chicken, cranberries
and slivered almonds
1 rhubarb muffin 24 pts.

I walked almost three miles and I gain almost 2 pounds. Can someone explain?? anyone?? I have been inching down all week then this. WTH???

Thought I would come to "my girls" for some wisdom.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:40 PM   #155  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post

I walked almost three miles and I gain almost 2 pounds. Can someone explain?? anyone?? I have been inching down all week then this. WTH???.
Because scales are fickle and bodies aren't always predictable? That's the best I can do... but do know that it's impossible to gain 2 actual pounds on the food you ate yesterday. You didn't even eat 2 actual pounds of food. it will keep coming down!!
KittenIsOverIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:50 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mindy, stupid scale!!!!!!!! But you are still recovering, try not to stress.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:49 AM   #157  

Official weigh-in was a 1 pound loss. Not the miracle I was hoping for, but it was 100% what I deserved. Mediocre efforts create mediocre results, imagine that!
This week I'm determined to NOT go nuts on the weekend stuffing my face. I used every single one of my weekly points on Saturday and Sunday last week. Not a good habit.

W: still working on swapping soda for water. Last night was the third night and I slept really well so apparently whatever caffeine withdrawal that was keeping me awake is subsiding. Or maybe it was a coincidence. I don't know.
E: Adding 250 to my goal on my UP band as promised! It's been raining nearly non-stop this week so I've been hovering on the edge of goal all week. The sun should be out today so I'm going to start my "week" out by crushing that goal today.
E: I've noticed that even though I don't do well on super-restrictive diets, when left to my own devices I eat exactly the same thing every day at work anyway. Yogurt and walnuts for breakfast, soup or salad for lunch, apple for afternoon snack. I haven't planned supper yet. I am thinking pork loin on the grill if the sun is shining.
D: You get what you put in. This week I'm putting in a lot more!
Old 05-15-2015, 09:45 AM   #158  
mtiger

Wink

what do you think about this one??

B- Special K and Milk, banana
L- cucumber, string cheese and cottage cheese, pineapple, 15 whole grain pringles
d- whole wheat spaghetti with ground turkey in the sauce, 1 slice garlic bread
Did interval running, 3 miles
Broke down and had an evening snack 1/2 cup frozen yogurt. total points 29

Still 179.2 today. This is so frustrating. My workout was good and strong. Food not too bad. DANG!!!

Kitten- Be happy for the pound. It is a new week. Do it again.
Old 05-16-2015, 10:43 AM   #159  

Yay for Dads!!! My dad fixed my bike yesterday so if it would ever stop raining I'd go for a ride.

Yesterday... well, it was acceptable. Got my walking goal in... mostly because we went to the USHL Clark Cup championship game (we win!!!) and had to park quite far away. I had a soft pretzel at the game... I had a hard time figuring out what to track for it. Points for "soft pretzel" ranged anywhere from 2 to 30. I just picked 10 because I thought it sounded reasonable. If I'm off, I'm off, but I did what I thought was best.

So now it's Saturday, my REAL test. Last Saturday was an 80 pointer. Yes, I used 40 weekly points in one day. Today is NOT going to be a repeat. I have my 41 planned and will use no more than 7 weeklies on unplanned detours.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:27 AM   #160  
mtiger

Wink

I have been sticking to my points all week. I have not used any of my extras. Got in a 4.3 mile walk yesterday. Gained a pound. Go figure.

Kitten...Good job!!!
Old 05-19-2015, 07:40 PM   #161  
Calorie Counter

Mindy~I wish I could help you with your scale. What a bummer. You are doing great. You have been doing great. Keep yourself going and ignore those numbers.

Busy busy life. I forced myself to the gym today. I need to take time for myself. I work the next 3 days, but I will be back at the gym on Saturday (maybe Sunday too, Its DH's off day. but I need it). Watching Tommy at Crossfit today was great. First day back after 3 months. He was tired, but he did great!!!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:21 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Mindy: I think it has to be. Stress messing you up. I think getting summer vacation soon and the new job will help.

Amy: good job on the pound off and all the exercise.

Jeni: glad tommy is back at cross fit. Hope work is strong.

Hi to Mavis and kris
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:25 PM   #163  

So we made it to Florida. My husbands friends house is gorgeous. Got a five mile walk in with hubby this morning. 1.5 hours. Went to a fresh market store for some healthy food to cook. Having pecan crusted trout tonight with veggies and potatoes. Need to push water I would guess I have only had 3 cups so far.

Will try and check in tonight.
Old 05-20-2015, 03:30 PM   #164  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Buffet bonanza....

LADIES!!!! I have fallen and I can't get up (without you!)

Sorry I fell off the planet. I worked my ARSE off to get out of town on Wednesday (the 13th) but of course worked all friggen day at work to be able to leave at a clean-ish point. Got to Havasu that night, fished one day, waited for the rain to stop 2nd day, fished Saturday, and then....

Hubby surprised me with "hey, why don't go to Laughlin for a couple days?" So Sunday to yesterday, in Laughlin. SMOKING. EATING. NOT WINNING. But I had a blast and really needed to just check out for a bit and be totally irresponsible. Sorry it meant not being here, but I'm ready to shape up.

Kitten - WELCOME!

Carma - Awesome pic!

Mtiggie - dont let that scale rule your brain missy. I'll take you up on that 1 mile a day challenge.

Mavie - XOXOXO still motivated for D-Land!

Jen - Good to see you're keeping up with the kiddos. You amaze me!

Had to get back here. I will try to catch up better later today or tomorrow. Off to get laundry caught up and bills scheduled. I'm off work until tuesday so hoping to get some stuff caught up around the house. Also picked up a book called "The Best Yes" that I am looking forward to starting.

OH YEAH - THE BUFFET BONANZA HAD ME WEIGHING IN AT 226.8 LAST NIGHT. That will never do. Must get to it. Game on.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:32 PM   #165  

Weed review:
W: 10 cups may have one more 16 oz bottle
E: 90 minute walk
E: around 1900 not bad for vacation
D: feeling good connecting with the hubby. Dd who had me in tears for leaving her apparently doesn't miss me at all.