Old 07-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #121  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

Grrr, fell off the wagon. Takeaway for tea tonight. I need to be more prepared and have something in the freezer for when I have a terrible day at work and get home late. Bit bummed with myself as my pants were actually feeling looser this morning. Bet they won't be doing that in the morning! Although I did try and be somewhat healthy by getting the grilled chicken burger, no cheese etc.. but still *sigh*

Better luck tomorrow!
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #122  
One pound at a time....

S/C/G: 189/155/139

Height: 5'1

Default Hi!

OP yesterday and only up right now cause my body knows its lunch time! Worked last night and work tonight and then taking my boys to see Despicable Me 2 in theaters!! We are really excited! I was by myself with no preceptor last night and had 7 patients. I didn't get that overwhelmed but I did stress a little. Then I realized I have been feeling overwhelmed with just about every aspect of my life since the new job started..... I'm hoping it will all settle down once I'm used to my schedule.. Ok, rant over! Back to bed so I can rock my 12 hour shift tonight and stay OP again!

The weigh in was about like I expected it. Up a pound. If thats all the damage I did with that whole weekend & couple of days off plan I'll take it. I had also just finished 2 big bottles of water so they said that might have contributed!

Weighing in on Friday to see where I am for the weekend. Have a great rest of your Tuesday!
=5 pounds
junebug37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #123  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Good evening girls,

Another OP day for me. Went for a 30 min walk and lifted weights.

I had my dentist appointment aaanndddd I found out that I'm getting 3 wisdom teeth taken out in a few months, aahh! When that's done I will finally be getting braces. He asked me if I was okay wearing braces you know, because I'm not 12 anymore. Heck yes I am! I don't care what people think about me. I'm doing that for myself and myself only. I've been wanting to fix my teeth FOREVER and now it's finally time to talk about it, yay!

Weight this morning: 141.6 lbs. I'm expecting a gain tomorrow due to sore muscles. My legs are KILLING me from yesterday's HIIT run.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #124  

It's ok Lilmis! Tomorrow is a new day!

Hoopty: Yeah on the braces!

I was High OP for the day, I seriously wanted to bang my head against the wall because dh was driving me insane. Seriously, he needs to find a new job asap, I don't think I can take it anymore. The resumes and 1000 step applitrack applications, the uploading of the same documents to every application....it's killing me!!! So, I had ice cream. I had too, I've been wanting it for days and I needed something to pull me off the edge of the cliff. He needs a new job and it needs to be settled now. Please!

60 minutes of wfp and 3 miles. I re-did my goals for July, I took out the dog walking--seriously, for some reason it's monsoon season in Jersey and I can never take the pooch out for a walk--and I dropped the miles walked/ran/biked down to 75. I did the 150 last month but man, I waited to long and ended up having to do 50 miles in three days. I did it but it wasn't fun and I want my weight loss to be fun--that's why I do the wii, it's fun.

Anyway, time for bed! Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:26 AM   #125  
Determined!

junebug ooo, despicable me! I can't wait to see it!
hoopty yay for the braces! They are life changing as a teenager, or as an adult!
Kaitie thanks! don't worry about the ice cream! tomorrow is a new day

Too scared to weigh myself today but I don't feel like i've gained heaps. I'm going to try hold out until Friday to weigh. Good day food wise today so yay!

My "Friday" tomorrow, yay! Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #126  
One pound at a time....

S/C/G: 189/155/139

Height: 5'1

Day 2 OP!! Hope to make today day 3! I had a handful of coconut almonds (too high fat for my diet) they are so good!! I've worked my butt off over the last 2 nights so I hope I literally worked some booty off!! It was a rough 2 nights but I am so glad its over!! Gotta get some rest before the movie!!
junebug37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 218/190.4/155

Height: 5'7"

Good morning friends,

I was OP yesterday even though I went to a BBQ. I passed on soda, wine, and beer and had only water to drink, had only a few chips and dip as appetizer. For dinner I had a sausage with no bun, some baked beans and a very small portion of potato salad, plus green salad, and then I skipped the pie and ice cream for dessert. So lots of good choices there, even though plenty of the people I was with were chowing down. And I took an early morning yoga class before going to work which was a good, sweaty way to start the day.

June - coconut almonds sounds tasty! And in small portions, a reasonable choice. I think it is perfectly reasonable to feel overwhelmed with all the change you have experienced and transitions that have been going on for you.

Lilmiss - nothing wrong with skipping the scale once in a while.

Kaitie - I hope DH gets a job soon! Sounds stressful!

Hoopty - good for you for getting braces if that is what you want to do. My DBF had them in his early thirties.
SuperCecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #128  
Breathing.

Good evening girls,

junebug37 - Coconut almonds, say what? Goodness, they sound delicious! I hope you have fun at the movies! And congrats on OP day number 2

lilmisschattabox - I hope you have a successful weigh-in on Friday!

Kaitie9399 - I totally understand your frustration about the whole job situation. Hopefully it changes for the better very soon!

SuperCecilia - Wow, way to go! I always find it really impressive when someone is able to pass up on certain foods at events. When I know that something special is coming up I usually make it my high-calorie-cheat day and I eat a little bit of everything Early thirties is late but good for him for doing it anyways. I am very excited to get it done!

-----

I stayed in my calorie range and treated myself to 2 small chocolate bars. DH and I rode our bikes to the city and back, 5 miles each way, to get a couple of things done. He officially has health insurance now and we got our marriage registered!

Also, I did some weight lifting again and boy am I sore! Tomorrow will definitely be a rest day for me. There are a few more things that need to get done so tomorrow will be the perfect day to do so.

My weight this morning: 141.0 lbs. TOM should be here anytime but I don't feel bloated and I don't think that there is any water retention going on so I'm not expecting a loss from that this month.

Happy Thursday everyone!
Old 07-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #129  
Breathing.

Hello girls,

I was OP today though I started getting some cravings in the afternoon. I did a 30min HIIT run and am feeling great! TOM still not here, probably tomorrow as I'm having unusual cramps =/

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July over there!
Old 07-04-2013, 06:50 PM   #130  
Determined!

Good weigh in today! Down another 0.4kg/1lb since Monday = 81.8kg/180lb woo! But we're going to an american specialty shop today (my fiancee is american) so that means junk food lol. But I'm not going to beat myself up about it. It only happens once every couple of months or so. Have a great day ladies!!
Old 07-05-2013, 12:05 AM   #131  

*blech*

Today was extremely OFF plan. I started out ok...but then I had some chips, then some brownies, then some fruit, then some brownies, then some fruit, then some brownies, then a burger and steak, then some fruit, and yep, you guess it....some brownies. and we stopped at McDonalds on the way home. I washed it all down with three cans of pepsi.

I feel like I'm going to burst.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #132  

Kaitie - sorry to hear about your off plan day. It's a new moment and an opportunity to start fresh. Don't beat yourself up!

Hoopty - congrats on your run, bike ride and weight-lifting. Wow!

I hope all had a good 4th of July. I have a friend visiting which is nice. We had a BBQ yesterday and again I stayed OP.

I'm under a lot of stress as DBF and I are at a crossroads in our relationship of deciding if we take the leap and move in together and move towards marriage, or if this is not the right plan. I'm not sure and I can make a case either way. He is such a good man (kind, loving, caring, honest, hard-working) but we have significant differences (I'm crazy social, he's way introverted, I'm high energy and he's more of the come home from work and flip on the TV kind of guy...) and how can you be sure when you have found "the one"? I'm not great with making decisions and dealing with change. So I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety, which means I have less of an appetite, so it is not as hard to stay on plan. I've cut out caffeine and alcohol and am drinking herbal tea to try to calm my nerves. Also, exercise helps with my anxiety so have been walking, dancing, doing yoga. Prayers, best wishes, kind thoughts are welcome for DBF and me - sorry if this is off topic, but I wanted to share it with you all.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #133  

oh, and lilmiss - congrats on your loss!
Old 07-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #134  
Breathing.

Good evening girls,

SuperCecilia - I pray for you two and hope you make the right decision for yourself. It is a very big step, either way, so of course you are under a lot of stress and pressure. Are you happy with your DBF right now? Do you think you will be happy in 10 years from now? Nobody is perfect, obviously, and there will always be differences, even if they're small, between you and whoever you're with. What matters is if you can deal with them. At least that's how I see it. It sounds like he treats you the way you deserve to be treated, so that is definitely a HUGE plus. If you feel like you need more time then hey, it's all yours. If you need to get more of it out, we're (or at least I) am here to listen!

Kaitie9399 - Get up, dust yourself off and go on with your plan, you'll be okay! I hope you feel alright though (I could imagine that your stomach hurts maybe?).

lilmisschattabox - Yay, congrats on your loss!!! I hope you enjoyed your American junk food, yum! What did you eat?

-----------

Proud moment today. I had a cup of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup in my hands and I took one bite. Just one. And you know what, I didn't want any more of it. Not because my mind told me "no, you need to stay OP!!!" but because of my body saying that I didn't want any. If you know what I mean? I was very happy about that because it usually takes a lot of willpower to resist that kind of food. Not today though, not today.

I stayed OP, rode my bike to work and back, helped my Dad get some work done in the garden and lifted some weights. TOM got here today, as I predicted, but it didn't affect the scale: 140.0 this morning.

It's Saturday already, holy moly! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Last edited by Hoopty; 07-05-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #135  

Hoopty....I woke up still full from yesterdays shenanigans and at the moment, even though I skipped breakfast and had salad for dinner---I still don't feel well. Blech....