Old 07-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #151  
One pound at a time....

S/C/G: 189/155/139

Height: 5'1

Weigh in this morning! Gained 0.5 pound but its no biggie! I confessed my pizza & hummus slip ups and they said the gain was probably water. I felt pretty good about the pounds.

Measurements were taken and since the last ones on 6/5 I have lost 13.25 (over 13 anyway, don't remember the extra) So my total inches lost since 3/7 are:::::: drum roll::::::: 53.25!!!! Holy freakin crapola!!!!!!

Happy dance and tears happened right then and there!!!!! Heres to a great week!!

53.25 total inches!!!!!!

= 5 pounds lost
junebug37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 218/190.4/155

Height: 5'7"

CONGRATS June!!!! Way to go!
SuperCecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #153  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

junebug37 - Big fat WOW! Congrats, that's a great achievement! You must be SO excited and happy right now!!!

----

I had ice cream at work and thought it was gonna be an off plan day but somehow my cravings went away. DH and I FINALLY went shopping and I didn't reach for any junk food even though I was really hungry.
I weighed in at 139.4 lbs this morning and my pants are starting to get really loose on me (they're chinos, so they're already not skin-tight!). My dear brother is gonna give me a 20% off coupon for a clothing store, so I'm just gonna wait until the beginning of next month and I'll be getting myself a few new jeans.

I'm so exhausted right now, I gotta go to sleep. Hope everyone had a great Monday!

Last edited by Hoopty; 07-08-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #154  

My Goals this week:
Drink as much or more water than Diet Soda.
Exercise at least 5 days this week including the treadmill.
Find something to do other than eat when I am bored
STorres43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #155  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good evening ladies,

Junebug - Congrats on all the inches lost!

STorres43 - I wish you much success with your goals.

Hoopty - Great job on the loose pants.

I had a very good day foodwise and I did a 2 mile walk this evening. I'm fighting to not eating anything else this evening so I just did the brush the teeth trick. That usually works for me.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the evening.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #156  

Good Evening Everyone!

Boy, for being on summer vacation we were super busy today!

1. Took down the Christmas lights---I seriously contemplated just leaving them up since it's already July!
2. Weeded the front garden and some of the side garden.
3. Took my sick puppy to the vet where he had a seizure as we were walking into the office. They gave him valium. He hasn't had a seizure in almost a year (since we put him on phenobarbital). The valium made him super silly and when we got home he fell asleep with his head resting on a chair leg. It was cute. He was zonked too. Anyways, they gave him some meds to help with the diarrhea so hopefully no more poopy surprises on my pillow!
4. Our friends who are moving to Finland tomorrow couldn't sell their bedroom set so they gave it to us. Seriously, it was a couple thousand dollars gift. DH's fortune cookie tonight say 'you will receive a surprise gift' Well yes in deed!! I'm feeling mighty blessed right now. Puppy on the mend and a free bedroom set.

OP for the day and did 60 minutes of wfp. My carbs were to high though. I fear giving up the carbs but it might be holding me back. I'm just so finicky about my food and honestly scared that I won't eat enough and feel shaky--not a good feeling. IDK, it's something I need to work on.

A free bedroom set....wow.

Congrats June!!! Hoopty, wahoo for nsv! Gettinfit, I hope your brushing your teeth trick worked!

Happy Busy Tuesday Everyone!
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:59 AM   #157  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

Woohoo, go Junebug!
Hoopty - That's awesome - needing new pantss!
Kaitie- what kind of puppy do you have? I like carbs too lol. I know I'm going to have to worry about that at some point, but I'm putting it in the 'down the track' basket right now.
Gettinfit - 2 mile walk has go to be good for you!
Hi SuperCecelia, STorres, jm474

Did not too badly today. Avoided the potato chips on the kitchen counter. Gave in and had a small amount of chocolate though. Really tired and I start getting lazy and reaching for easy (bad) food when I'm like this, so trying to be good.

Have a good day whenever you get this everyone
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #158  

Good morning friends,

Lilmiss - way to resist the potato chips.

Kaitie - glad to hear all your good news. Sounds busy but positive. A free bedroom set - very cool!

Hoopty - hooray for loose pants!

STorres - good, solid goals.

GettinFit - congrats on a successful day!

Eating has been weird for me - I went out to lunch with a friend yesterday and had some mexican food at 11:45 am and then didn't eat again until 7 pm when I had a bagel with cream cheese followed by a small cup of gelato (with another friend). I never go that long without eating and I know it's not good for my blood sugar but I figure that the first day after a breakup I can give myself permission to be a little off plan. I did go take a yoga class yesterday which was good for mind and body. I'm feeling a little better emotionally today (I have only teared up a few times) and it should be a fairly busy day at work which is good because it is a welcome distraction. OP with eating so far today - scrambled eggs with sour cream and chives for breakfast, and a cup of green tea. Just taking it one moment and one breath at a time.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 252.8/250.4/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug37 View Post
Weigh in this morning! Gained 0.5 pound but its no biggie! I confessed my pizza & hummus slip ups and they said the gain was probably water. I felt pretty good about the pounds.

Measurements were taken and since the last ones on 6/5 I have lost 13.25 (over 13 anyway, don't remember the extra) So my total inches lost since 3/7 are:::::: drum roll::::::: 53.25!!!! Holy freakin crapola!!!!!!

Happy dance and tears happened right then and there!!!!! Heres to a great week!!

53.25 total inches!!!!!!

= 5 pounds lost
Wow, what a tremendous achievement!
jm474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #160  

Yesterday:

1. Take a Multivitamin daily - Yes
2. Drink 12.5 cups of water a day - Yes. Second day. Much easier to get the water down, probably because I was more active today. Sunday was a lazy stay home day.
3. Check in here every day - Yes
4. Stick with food plan (no specific diet just make healthier choices, eat smaller portions) - On plan all day.
5. Do not obsess over weight fluctuations - Feeling good
jm474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #161  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Hello girls,

I was OP calorie wise but allowed myself a couple of treats. My brother moved into his new apartment today (3rd floor) and we carried a whole bunch of stuff up and down and up and down. After a few hours I was exhausted. I worked beforehand and it was so busy, time went by so fast!

I weighed in at 138.4 lbs this morning. TOM is pretty much gone so maybe I had the famous big whoosh? We'll see tomorrow morning.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:34 AM   #162  

Hello Everyone!

OP for the day and did 60 minutes of wfp.

This job hunting stuff is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time ever in our 14 years of marriage my dh made me angry. ANYWAY! Moving on.

My little poochie is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix. He is feeling SO much better today. He's been playing and running...at the moment he's dreaming and his eyes are twitching. :-)

Slowly but surely we are re-doing the rooms in our house, we've done the kitchen, dining room, bedroom, guest bedroom, and bathroom. We've also done the floors in the living room. With the new bed set we decided it was time to tackle the 'gray room' upstairs. I'm excited. I just love tearing out old crud and making it look brandy new!

Anyway, NSV: a woman I haven't seen for a while came up to me and hugged me and said 'You're so skinny!' and she grabbed my face and said my face looks so much younger. (how old did I look!) Yeah!

Shadow has whistle nose at the moment, it's funny. He breathes in and then whistles out. hahaha. I love my dog.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #163  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone,

Congrats everyone for being so motivating and encouraging. You all are doing a great job!

Kaitie - Congrats on being called skinny

Hoopty - Congrats on the whoosh!

Just a quick check in from work to say that I've had 2 perfect days! I am so excited that I'm finally feeling in control again and that I am truly motivated to keep going. I have committed to staying OP for the rest of 2013. I go on a cruise in mid Dec and I'd love to fit a size 12 by then. At the end of Feb I'll be going on a girls getaway trip to Puerto Rico for a week and all my friends have lost weight except me. They are all size 8 & 10 and I'm a tight 16. My goal is to be in a 10 by then. If I stay focused and committed, I can do it.

Have a great Wednesday everyone and let's all stay 100% OP.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:26 PM   #164  

I'm wearing my size 10 Old Navy jeans today! Woohoo!
Old 07-10-2013, 01:14 PM   #165  

Hi everyone

Yesterday:

1. Take a Multivitamin daily - Yes
2. Drink 12.5 cups of water a day - Yes. It's getting easier every day!
3. Check in here every day - Yes
4. Stick with food plan (no specific diet just make healthier choices, eat smaller portions) - On plan all day and weigh in this morning down 3.2 pounds this week.
5. Do not obsess over weight fluctuations - Feeling good