Old 08-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #196  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi Kris and Mindy!!! back at ya.

MM~ My runs are slow 4.1~4.7 mph but I am shocked I am able to at all. I used to wear a pedometer at work, 8-11 miles per shift. I count in the walking as movement, just not a workout. (even though lately it has been 95 degrees in the building so I sweat a lot

Mindy~ I have never heard of the supplement, but I am not to big on supplements.

Kris~ I log my food every day (even my wine) . I sit around 1500 cals a day.

W~100 oz the last couple of days I haven't gotten in enough
E~60 minutes on the treadmill. shooting for 4.25 miles (editing to say I got in 4.4 miles!!)
E~1500 cals (day off so this is a bit harder than workdays)
D~ focus on today, not yesterday nor tomorrow.

I have been getting to know the scale movements of my body again. Hopping on it every morning to just to see and logging it in. Because of the fluctuations, I am only giving myself an official weigh in once a month. But it was nice to get on the scale today for it to say I lost 3 pounds since yesterday (which equals close to 10 pounds lost since July 22).

Time for my run then pick up the kiddos!

Last edited by jcatron243; 08-13-2013 at 01:32 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:11 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Kris,I have to get back inti logging to. Was trying to use Fitday, but have not been so good lately. TY for the reminder.

Mindy, I haven't heard of it either?

Jeni, yay to almost 10 pounds gone!! Running is running, I can't wait to get back to it! I'll catch you soon I hope! You are doing awesome!

W 100
E Going to go for a walk, elliptical, crunches and need to start weights.
E POP
D Just keep trucking!

Last edited by mothermavis; 08-14-2013 at 06:13 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:05 AM   #198  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I am trying a more laid back approach these days. Instead of busting my hump at the gym or running 3 miles, I am trying just a nice brisk walk everyday..about 2 miles.Then of course I need to cut my food to somethings close to bird rations. We shall see. i noticed while on vacation we did a lot of walking out to see lighthouses, several times a day. I came home with a weight loss. HHMM!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:31 AM   #199  

Mindy, I don't know how many times a day you eat? I went to this wellness class recently and 1 of the things they emphasized was small meals and snack, spread out into 5 or 6 sittings, making sure to fuel your body every 3 hours or so to keep metabolism burning! And walking is wonderful exercise!

Jeni, Kris, Mtnmama, hope all is good!

W 100
E gonna run tonight, wanted to run this am, but have a terrible headache, so will skip that til later!
E POP going to the fair this weekend I think, have to be good today so I can have a bite of the fair food DH buys! I will stick to a chicken gyro for me!
D Don't criticize yourself, there are plenty willing to do that for you!
Old 08-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #200  
Calorie Counter

Happy Friday everyone!

Mindy what matters is that you keep yourself moving! I think being more laid back helps our sanity.

MM~I hope that headache goes away! We missed our fair this year because I had to work Have fun

W~100 oz if possible. I will be out all day school clothes shopping, and well-child checkups
E~ ran 4.6 miles today 62 minutes I can see that five mile goal!
E~ keep it to 1500 cals
D~ Keep my focus, don't get frustrated, keep on working out.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #201  

Happy Saturday, I missed you! Seriously, in dire need of a day off.

W 100, about 1/2 way there so far!
E Ran on the dreadmill this AM, W4D2 of C25k and piled wood for about 2 hours. Whipped but definitely got my exercise.
E POP, may go to dinner tonight, still POP, no excuses!
D I am worth it. I want to be healthy more than I want that snack!
Old 08-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #202  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

I saw the title of this one and was like whaaa? Lol
Hi everyone, I signed up for 3Fc In 2008, yet I'm a repeat offender on the same pounds.. recently started checking out new posts and love all the activity on the site, for years I would stick to one thread , but started branching out, its awesome to have so many people doing this with you! you will see me everywhere now. This whole site is awesome because of each of you guys! And me

Ok so,
W- 40 oz so far
E- riding bikes with my daughters when hubby gets home
E- no bread, pasta or potatoes
D-I am doing great so far and am not going to get derailed this time.
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #203  

Welcome Cheeriloos!

I am losing the same pounds again too. But, am planning to make them stay gone this time!
Old 08-17-2013, 06:51 PM   #204  
~Tori~

Thank you!
Old 08-18-2013, 08:43 AM   #205  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Hey ladies! Currently in a fight with my scale, but staying on plan! Lol

Mtiger: I used to work at a health food store- I'm sure it wouldn't hurt' to take it, but like most of the latest n greatest- its not going to melt weight off or any of that stuff you hear from all of those supplements. I used to be a huge supplement girl- but water seems to work better than any pill good luck!

W ok- lemon water today!
E getting a workout in he never possible- aiming for making it to both Zumba classes this week- my knee better cooperate! Must look into knee wraps..
E staying on plan- love my green smoothis, but need to make some new recipes- spice it up a little!
D it's a lifestyle- not a diet- need to sneak more health into my family's meals.
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #206  
Calorie Counter

Hi cheeriloos! I'm losing the same pounds too.

Mtnmama~ I've only done Zumba a couple of times. It was pretty awesome, but my body never wants to move the right way.

MM~ Glad you got your day off!

Yesterday wasn't that great of a day for me, I ate too much, not enough water, but I did swim for an hour.

TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!

Planning for today is a little difficult. It's my 12 year Anniversary so definitely a date night. I'm not really sure what we are doing other than dinner. Maybe we will hit the gym together, go for a steam, a movie, then dinner?? I actually haven't been back to the gym since I started working out again. I have been to the pool, but not the weight room. DH started working out again last week (Yay for him!)

I'm trying to fine tune my workouts. I have found that running an hour two days in a row is really hard on my body, so I want to add in the other machines at the Y. I just have to take that step.

Today:
W~100 oz or more. after yesterday I need it!
E~ run 60 minutes? elliptical? I will workout, I just don't know how yet.
E~ stick to 1500 cals!!
D~ Don't worry about what the scale said today. Keep working out, watch those calories, and be patient.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #207  

Morning ladies!

Jeni, happy Anniversary! Good for you, enjoy the day, and it's a new one. Let yesterday go & start fresh!

Mtn Mama, what's in your smoothie? As for sneaking more health in, I picked up Jessica Seinfeld's book for a friend last year, some great tricks for getting more veggies in without them knowing!

I am sore from yesterday, up a little, but I am sure it's because I was working so hard!

w 100, need to get to it, just coffee so far
e maybe just a nice brisk walk? Stretching
e op
d keep going
Old 08-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #208  
~Tori~

W 100 oz plus,I wanna get 6 cups of green tea in today.
E belly dance class today
E no bread, pastan or potatoes
D each day is a gift, make good use of it
Old 08-19-2013, 01:19 PM   #209  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Jcatron: my body never goes the right way- but as long as I don't look at myself in the mirror, I feel like a superstar! Lol

Mothermaivis: my usual smoothie is 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup frozen mango, 1/2 cup frozen pineapple, a couple handfuls of baby spinach, a couple handfuls if kale, a 1/2 cup plain green tea and a few ice cubes. It makes me happy. Even my 2 year chugs one every morning!

I guess I'm at my first plateau. Starting to get irritated, but trying my best to breath, lol

NSv: 4 people have asked how much weight I've list and said how good I look today at work! Psyched!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #210  
Calorie Counter

W~100 oz
E~ 5 miles today 67 minutes
E~1500 cals needing them to be clean calories today
D~ focus on today!!