Old 05-13-2013, 06:03 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Happy Monday! Well...as happy as Monday ever is.

Hope Mothers Day was kind to all of you. I heard from both my boys, so mine was awesome.

w 100
E Elliptical, ran yesterday
E POP
D Need to declutter. gonna start today. Thinking I will work on one area at a time. Today is table day.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #47  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Kris- That's the attitude to have.

MM- My son came over with his girlfriend. Daughter was busy. It was nice!!

So ladies. I am have been having terrible stomach pain. Went to redi-care, then the hospital for a CT scan. I have an inflamed colon. Don't even know how that happens. Also fluid in my abdominal cavity. It hurts. Gave me antibiotics. It is a bit better but still hurts. I cant do things I want to do. Going to my doc for a follow-up tomorrow. Wish me luck.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #48  

Mindy, that sounds terribly painful! Feel better soon!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:12 AM   #49  

Mindy, how are you feeling?

Kris, hope all is good with you too.

W 100
E Elliptical tonight, ran last night.
E POP
D Stay focused!
Old 05-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #50  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Good morning beautifuls!

Mindy... FOOEY. Did your follow up offer any better diagnosis? I hope its gone quick! You deserve a break already.

Mavie - Declutter... mmmmm. I am a bit of an organizer obsessed girl. I think you and I have discussed FLYLady before. 15 minutes at a time sister!

I am officially on vacation today. I do have to grab some stuff from work to have with me. Its budget time and I don't plan to return until May 28th, so I have to be available for a question or two.

Stuff to do today:
Stop at work, bank, CVS, vet, pack for Havasu (again!) and gather up tons of fun reading material! I am so needing the next 12 days to myself!

WEED - same as last post. exercise hasn't happened but I'm taking a couple day break!

Have a great hump day ladies!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #51  
mtiger

Wink

Ended up in ER last night. I was coming home with some pain meds when excruciating pain hit me again. Thought I was going to pass out. Thank God for my hubbie. They did all kinds of tests, gave me IV pain meds (wow, that was not good) x-rays to ind out My colon is chock full. Now I am taking laxatives and sofetners trying to clear that up. This has not been fun.

Kris- wish I was with you on the boat....
Old 05-17-2013, 03:23 AM   #52  
The Sky is the Limit!

Mndy! That sounds horrible. I'm so sorry. I hope you are feeling better.... Posted some havasu pics on FB if you want to dream about being on the water.

Here to a clear colon... And maybe some lost pounds?
Old 05-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #53  
The Sky is the Limit!

Evening ladies,

Just got home from Arizona. Great weekend. Looking forward to another week off at home before returning to work. I have a lot of "catch up" stuff that I want to do, but really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Like 40 or magazines that have gone unread for 6 months, a folder full of stuff to file, a house full of carpet that needs cleaning, and dozens of outside projects.

What I am finding is that I fill my down time with work and then wonder why I feel like I need a break when I'm at work. I'm not going to do that this week. I am going to take my days off and ENJOY THEM an hour at a time!

I will be reassessing my diet approach and getting some goals clearly established. Hubby and I are headed to Kauai in October. I have to get on track.... the clock is ticking.

Hope you are all enjoying your night. Its a fresh week ladies!
Old 05-20-2013, 07:38 AM   #54  
mtiger

Wink

Kauai..I smile every time I hear that. That is my daughter's dog's name. Sounds great though...hope a skinnier version of you goes on that trip.

I am feeling better...finally. It has taken forever and a lot of pain. I actually "jogged" Sat and Sunday. It was REAL slow, but something.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:34 AM   #55  
The Sky is the Limit!

Evening Girls.

Just checking in. I feel water logged. Weighed in at 218.6 this morning. Scale is totally heading the wrong way. I did good on food. Didn't exercise but walked doing my errands quite a bit today. Parked far away at stores and walked each isle. My plantar fasciitis has taken over both feet and my right toe is STILL numb (week 7). I have to ditch this weight.

I hope you and your families are all safe tonight. Watching OK tornado footage and my heart goes out to all of those people.

Here's to a better Tuesday, all the way around.

Kris
Old 05-21-2013, 06:11 AM   #56  

I'm with you Kris. Just can't seem to get it together, but still trying.

Today will be better.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #57  
mtiger

Wink

I understand girls. All cleaned out here but no weight loss. YUCK!!
Old 05-21-2013, 03:33 PM   #58  
The Sky is the Limit!

Mtiggie - glad you have survived the mass exodus. Not a fun thing to go through. I took hubby to the hospital with stomach pain and found the same problem. It was not one of his shining moments.

Mavie - Lets not quit, okay? I popped on over to your blogspot blog. Your last post was February sister. Wanna challenge each other to hit it weekly? I know its hard, and the days go by way too fast, but sometimes writing it down just helps. What ever "IT" is.

I started taking the Jillian Michaels cleanse and detox thingy. I figured I would get the worst over with while on vacation. Then remembered that we are taking kids camping this weekend. Oh s**t. Can't stop now... just gonna hope I've cleared out before friday.

Drink your water sisters!

Last edited by Nixmom; 05-21-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:43 AM   #59  
mtiger

Wink

Nix- cleaning out huh?? Fun stuff, I know.

Here is one for the books. Went on a 4 mile walk/jog on Tues. Stopped once to pee in the woods. Then guess what?? Yep, had to find a spot to clean out. NICE!! that was all kinds of fun. Good thing I live in the sticks.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #60  
The Sky is the Limit!

Mindy - you crack me up. But when nature calls, what better place to be than in nature.... huh?

Mavie... hope you are doing well.

Hoping the new girls that started up a few weeks back make it back. Might be time for an encourging IM from us!

Later girls!