Old 06-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

so for my first weed day. I think I may have only consumed 9 glasses of water. I need to measure the amount and keep filling a water bottle all day. Only walked 20 minutes this morning but did walk for 40 minutes this afternoon at a faster pace thanks to walking with some neighbors. They totally walk faster than me. Going to turn off the TV and the computer and try to meditate for at least 5 minutes.
Tomorrow same goals but added housecleaning to the exercise as I am off for the day.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #77  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

soon2be - So glad you decided to stay!!!!! Come back! Return! Good girl on the exercise. Every minute counts and you can split your hour up and be proud!!! Great job on your water. I like to think the watering increases my walking (as more trips to the restroom are needed). Stick with it!

Mavie - Where for art thou?

Mindy - ... 60's. I have been threatened with a trip to Havasu this weekend and its looking like 110 to 115. I have already said. "no thanks" given that I am still recovering from my camping breakdown. I want 60's. Hope you took advantage of it.

We have been spun into house hunting mode. Was looking just for fun and found a fantastic fit for our family. Unfortunately its a short sale, on the market 10 days with 5 offers. Its beautiful. Say a prayer for us... or cross your fingers.. what ever works.

Ni-night ladies! Be good!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Kris, I am in Ocean City MD, loving the sunshine for one last day! Be back tomorrow night! I am going to do a happy dance for your short sale!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:28 AM   #79  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Kris- we topped out at 70 yesterday. that is perfect for me. I could not do 90's and 100's all the time. Not a hot climate kid here.

Soon- good job with the walking.

My last week of school has thrown my butt into a stressed out mess. Eating like crap, not working out. Man I need this week to be over so I can get back some sense of normalcy. My thought for the day...Down with the BS!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #80  

My dear ladies, I miss you! Please visit my blog and comment. I desperately need the support!

W 100
E Went for a walk this am
E Almost POP, son brought me a small PB pie piece fr my BD and we shared it!
D I am trying but I need suuport, hence the begging for blog comments.

Kris & Mindy, I miss you bunches, lets try to get here every day again
Old 06-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #81  

Mavis: posted some blog support.
Mtiger: is that down with the blood sugar or down with the bull s@*t? Lol. Stress is such an evil food trigger. Try going for a walk prior to eating it.
Nixmom: thanks for the support. The neighborhood block party did me in. Now i am going to have to be good all day to make up for it. Good luck on the house hunt.
My weed for today.
W: since alcohol replaced it yesterday going to to try for 120 oz
E: walk an hour this morning and an hour tonight.
E: going to shoot for 1500 calories today in that with the exercise should make good.
D: i believe in the power of me.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #82  

Soon2be, love your "D" today! Thanks so much for the blog support.

W 100
E Dreadmill?
E Yuck today, ate breakfast at church, not horrid, but no low carb. Feel like a slug! Clean the rest of the day.
D Little choices for big change
Old 06-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #83  
Never give up

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hope y'all don't mind another newbie! I'm Kasey, 26 years old, down in southern Louisiana. I had a lot of medical issues this past year. I found out I had hypothyroidism in August 2012, found out it was because of having Hashimoto's in December, found nodules on my thyroid in February 2013, and had my thyroid completely removed April 22. I'm finally starting to feel normal again and actually have energy!!! I've started exercising again with this new found energy and am starting low-carb tomorrow. Here is my WEED for tomorrow:

W - 80 oz
E - 1 hr
E - 20 g or less of carbs and only foods allowed on Atkins induction phase
D - I can do this!

Last edited by dare 2 dream; 06-09-2013 at 06:10 PM.
dare 2 dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #84  

Welcome Kasey! I am low carb as well, let's keep each other on track!!
Old 06-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #85  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Mavie I'm comin' lady! Been a **** of a week but gonna blog it out!

Kasey - Welcome! So smart to get a hold of healthy in your 20's. Grab it by the horns and don't look back! I look forward to learning about you!

soon2b - I like your D too!

Mtiggie - Schools out for SUMMER! Schools out FOREVER! (Come on, sing it with me) I know you know it.....

Well girls. I've been straying into the chip bag, the pizza place and the diet soda fridge. I'm a lumpy slumpy ball of grumpy. I did do about 1/2 of an online goal setting workshop friday (yes for fun) and hope to get back to it tonight. Makes you think. Retirement is "phase III" in our lives. A whole 'nuther lifetime to live. What are you gonna do with it? Based on the statistics, you better be in great shape because it sounds like its go! time once you pull the trigger. It'll be here soon. (Soon2b and Kasey... you listening? Do it now girls!)

Back later!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #86  

well I ended up only doing an hour and 50 minutes so far for exercise but will do 10 minutes of lifting and 10 minutes of yoga tonight. Came in just over 1500 calories Hit my water goal. So all in all good day.
Welcome Kasey. I find this is a great way to keep yourself in check. Just make sure to check in daily.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #87  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

So happy to see you all making an appearance here. I was feeling lonely.

Kris- "Schools out for Summer.....not forever. Darn!!" 7 more years, if I hold out that long. Getting to be way too stressful. Hubbie can retire in two. I could take a lower pension and go with him. Target always needs part time help..right??

Well I ate my way through the week and TOM should be arriving this week. I am holding a firm 174.2. YUCK!! I want to see those 160's again in the worst kinda way. Time to starve myself and workout like a banshee.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #88  
Never give up

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Today has gone well so far. I'm only 2 water bottles away from reaching that goal (which I will easily drink with dinner). I'm right at my carb goal with 22 g and I got in my 1 hr of exercise (45 min treadmill and 15 min weight bench). I'm hoping I'll be able to get the exercise in tomorrow.
dare 2 dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:32 PM   #89  

Yay everybody!

I did well today, still need a couple bottles of water, but got a great walk in at lunch and just had a fabulous healthy dinner so POP with my food!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #90  

Did good on my goal for yesterday and today even though I didn't write them.
WEED for tomorrow
W: 12 8oz glasses Plus some other beverages.
E: 1.5 hrs of cardio and some squats and lunges plus weight lifting x10 minutes.
E: 1600 calories
D: Get the heck out of the 220's again. Was doing well and then had a party. Ugh.