Old 03-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #241  
It's about time

S/C/G: 300/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Good morning everyone. Sorry I've been MIA but I have been having an awful time and didn't want to post unless I had something positive to add.
What LMD said! I feel the same way sometimes, but I know how supportive everyone here is
ParadiseFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:58 AM   #242  
Sarah

S/C/G: 172/ticker/125

Height: 5´4.5

Was -1.5lbs. this week. Ugg, this is going sooo slowly for me. I wish I could wake up at me goal weight tomorrow...haha.

Anyways, my normal weigh day is Monday, but I am going to weigh in for next week on Saturday, because I´m going on a long girls weekend to the South of Spain this weekend and won´t be back on Monday for normal weigh-in.

Here´s wishing you all fabulous weigh-ins, and a fabulous week!
lovemydoggiesx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #243  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Paradise - Thanks for your warm and encouraging words too! You ladies have made me feel so much better. I had an awesome day yesterday and I'm feeling even stronger today.

Lovemydoggies - It's going to be a long slow process for me too. I'm just going to have to take it 1 pound at a time. I'm hoping that I can get back to my ticker weight this week. If not, I'll have to change it.

I hope everyone has a great week
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #244  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Of course weigh in day is my ovulation gain time. Oh well...
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #245  

4.6 loss this week... Uhm what?! Haha. I have a feeling it has something to do with the small 1.4 loss last week because I never usually lose that little. Anyways I feel like the two weeks evened themselves out and that I'm caught up. Hoping for 2.5ish as usual from now til JULYYY!
leftoverqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #246  
threenorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Of course weigh in day is my ovulation gain time. Oh well...
yeah - i noticed that when i was dieting before: i'd lose a whackload, lose a lot, lose a bit, gain a bit, not go anywhere, then lose a whackload and the cycle would repeat. when it stopped following that pattern, it meant my metabolism was slowing and i had to switch things up again.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #247  
Sarah

Berryblondeboys- Im jealous. I wish I would ovulate
Leftoverqueen- Girl, I hope you were jumping up and down when you saw that number. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 01:46 AM   #248  
It's about time

S/C/G: 300/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to the losers so far I'm down 4 lbs this week, so I'm pretty happy!!
ParadiseFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #249  
Sarah

Paradise- You rock, great job!!

On a side note, you may need to sit down for this. Today for the first time in my life, I bought a size.....drumroll please........4!!! Yes, a 4 not a 14!! At H&M I think sizes run pretty big but I bought 1 dress in a 6 and the other in a 4 because the 6 was too big!!! I am still in disbelief and want to wear the dress everyday just because of the size!!!! Holy Smoly, I´m a little 160lb apple that can squeeze into a size 4...this mght be one of the best days of my life!! Happy Tuesday everyone!

Last edited by lovemydoggiesx2; 03-06-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:17 AM   #250  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

WOW leftoverqueen & Paradise, you ladies are rockin it!! Congrats on your awesome loses!! You are so encouraging to me. I wanna be just like you

Leftover another congrats to you on the size 4s. I can't wait to trade in my 16s for a smaller size.

Berryblondeboys - I hope next week is your woosh week. Hang in there.

I'm happy to say that I had another great day yesterday and I ended the day with a 3 mile walk at Stone Mountain which is very very hilly. I also tracked my Points on eTools for the entire day. Thanks to the support I received here, I've got my head on straight again.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 261/168.6/145

Height: 5'4"

Checkin' in for the week. I only had a 1.2lb loss this week but I am surprised that I even had a loss.

My 2 youngest boys had their first baseball meeting and of course it was at a pizza place. Can you see where this is going? I knew we were going to eat there so I was very careful with my calories during the day. I did good at the pizza place and stuck to 3 pieces(they were soooo good!). By the way pizza is my favorite food. BUT we took pizza home to our 2 oldest kids. And I would probably have been OK but my DH and I got in an argument on the way home about money......and then he was moping around and I was pissed and next thing I know I ate 3 more pieces. Sad thing is that I didn't even enjoy them.

Next day I was right back on track and did not eat any of the leftover pizza!

But then wham! TOM has arrived

I KNOW this is going to be a better week! A good thing did come of this. I was able to get right back on track and keep plugging away. In the past that could have been enough of a problem to take me off the weight-loss wagon. I KNOW I will succeed!!

Sorry so long!

I wish every one the best of luck and a great loss in the week to come!
Tontus94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 191/170.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Ladies, you all are rocking this challenge! I just entered my weight for this week & couldn't help notice that leftoverqueen & Lovemydoggies have each already lost 5% of their starting weight. Wow! Great job ladies.

GettinFit, it sounds like you're mentally in a good place. I've realized that I'm just not capable of pulling the 2-4 pounds some people are getting. So I know my journey is going to be a long slow one. But I'm seeing the downward movement in the scale & my clothes are getting looser, just not as quick as I would like.

Tontus, great job on getting back on track. We all have moments that we slip, but you didn't allow that one slip to ruin all of your progress & that's a great accomplishment.

Have a great day ladies.
Kim
kandd416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #253  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

I finally dropped a pound!!!! 160lbs now!!!
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #254  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Kandd - I hear 'ya. I have to accept the fact that it's going to be a slow journey for me too. Like you, I have to take note of the inches lost and how my clothes fit and not get discouraged when the scale doesn't move down. That discouragement is what threw me into a 1.5 week binge and I don't ever want that to happen again. Let's hang in there and we'll get there eventually.

Runningfromfat - Congrats on your loss.

Tontus94 - Congrats on your 1.2 loss. That is great!!

I had another great day yesterday. I tracked my Points and I made healthy choices. I did my 3 mile walk after work. I am so happy to be back on track.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #255  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandd416 View Post
Ladies, you all are rocking this challenge! I just entered my weight for this week & couldn't help notice that leftoverqueen & Lovemydoggies have each already lost 5% of their starting weight. Wow! Great job ladies.

GettinFit, it sounds like you're mentally in a good place. I've realized that I'm just not capable of pulling the 2-4 pounds some people are getting. So I know my journey is going to be a long slow one. But I'm seeing the downward movement in the scale & my clothes are getting looser, just not as quick as I would like.

Tontus, great job on getting back on track. We all have moments that we slip, but you didn't allow that one slip to ruin all of your progress & that's a great accomplishment.

Have a great day ladies.
Kim
I'm also someone who loses slowly but the key is just being insanely stubborn. I've been at this for over 1.5 years but now I'm only 5lbs away from the upper end of my goal weight range so even though it's taken awhile I'm getting there. You'll be there too some day!

I also have found that measurements, trying on clothes helps a lot. It's kept me sane that and progress pictures too!

I do think there is some advantage to slow weight loss in that it's given me plenty of time for my mind to catch up with my body and also I've really been given plenty of time to permanently change my habits.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote