3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   WOW New Year!! New Me!! Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/247681-wow-new-year-new-me-challenge.html)

Dharma420 12-03-2011 10:30 AM

Hi all.
I've been away the last few days cuz it's finals week and I have a ton of studying to do. I've been doing good with my eating and weightloss...but the last two days not so good on the water and exercise. Im getting a little sinus infection that makes me want to drink warm things more. Hopefully I can get back to the gym today but I have to wake up more and see how my head feels...though I don't know what my head have to do with my feet :dizzy:

Oh, and Im down to 154 which means I get to go into my profile and change my current weight! It's the little things ya know.

have a good day!

W: 5 bottles today
E: 5 miles
E: 1200 Calories Clean Lean and Green
D: You don't have to live like a refugee (Tom Petty)

Thinsole 12-04-2011 12:14 PM

Dharma- Hope you feel better. Woot for Tom Petty! He is a fav of mine. And congrats on 154!

Mavis- The 10K program is 10 weeks but I'll probably end up repeating an odd week here or there.

Been bad the last couple days and it's reflected in my weight in. I gained .2 pounds. I know, .2 :?: not such a big deal. But I have been stuck around 207 for 3 weeks and I'm starting to feel the pressure of my New Year's Onderland goal. *deep breath* :yoga:
I will resist my temptation to whine. I know what I need to do to lose weight. I know what I have been doing wrong. It is within my power to correct what I am doing wrong. Once I do that, I will lose weight. :yoga:

Ok, better, lol.

W- 80
E- rest day
E- 1500- 1800 cal
D- see above overly long mantra.

Countrybarbie24 12-04-2011 12:36 PM

Dharma I hear you about finals. I have an essay due in psych and final in math. Thank god no final for psych lol

Well I am back at my pre-thanksgiving weight now just have to loose.. Yesterday and today I weigh the same at least it ain't a gain. Today is my niece birthday party she turned 4 yesterday. She told us only people she loved could buy her presents lol. So I will try to stay away from the cake unless my niece makes me eat a piece. She is spoiled and I do anything to make her happy. I don't like birthday cake but I love ice cream cake. Ice cream cake is my weakness.

on another note I have my bf weighing in the nude in the morning with me. He gained a pound and he like I hate that thing it evil and wrong. He asks me everyday when he gets home from work if I worked out(that motivates me to work out). I now have 2 pieces of paper on the fridge one for his weight and one for mine. I love that I ain't hiding my weight and am admitting my weight to others.

W-80
E- cardio
E-1500 calories
D-I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not

Dharma420 12-04-2011 09:42 PM

Countrybarbie....love your D!!!!

Thinsole...I am a Tom Petty fanatic. Loved him since I saw a cardboard cutout when I was 7. LOL Everyone thinks Im nuts. So, I'll probably quote him a lot. :D

got my workout in, and just finished up my calorie intake for the day...except this glass of wine I am sipping. I know, I know...but finals are stressful! I have a huge Anatomy exam on Thursday and Im stressing over it. That outta be good for a little cortisol around the belly huh? LOL

Hugs!
Dharma

mothermavis 12-05-2011 07:14 AM

Lot of stress in my life right now.

W 100
E running tonight
E POP
D Control what you can, trust God.

mtiger 12-05-2011 07:43 AM

So much to do..so little time. Makes Mindy a bad eater. It shows on the scale. I am going to be POP all this week and get off these few pounds I found since Wed. Working out after school as many days as possible. I need to feel good for the Holidays!!!

Started my day with one scrambled egg and a slice of toast.
Lunch- Turkey sandwich and fruit
snacks- yougurt and luna bar before workout
Dinner- probably shrimp and salad

JazzyPeggy 12-05-2011 10:29 AM

I'm going to jump in on this challenge. I am disabled, but I exercise to the best of my ability. I have a 15 month old granddaughter. My 29 year old daughter still lives with me, and it's ok. She's never been married. My grandbaby belongs to my son.

W at least 32 oz daily, will increase goal as I learn to drink more water
E 33 points or less
E Exercise at least 5 times a week.
D Once you chew it, and swallow it, the taste is gone anyway, so why get more? (Sometimes this helps me not to overeat.)

mothermavis 12-05-2011 10:24 PM

Welcome Peggy!

Mindy, I hear ya!

Thinsole 12-06-2011 01:02 AM

Hi there Peggy!

Mavis, Dharma, & Mindy- Hope your stress gets better. I'm trying to ohm my way through it and remember why I like the holiday.

Countrybarbie- Congrats on sharing your weight loss with you bf. What an awesome attitude and a great way to utilize your support system.

It snowed about 3 inches of wet snow today. It was so peaceful. Just big fat flakes falling and sticking to the tress. It made me take a minute to reflect and reset. Sometimes I need to remind myself why I'm doing what I'm doing.

W- 80 oz (made it yesterday)
E- Did W1D2 of E210K yesterday, doing D3 today.
E- 1500-1800 cal
D- Enjoy life.

mothermavis 12-06-2011 05:42 AM

Morning girls, not much time for personals!

W 100
E something, stairs at work?
E OP, no candy
D Stay on track

Countrybarbie24 12-06-2011 10:03 AM

Dharma- I hear ya about Anatomy. I took that last semester and I am happy to say I passed with an A. Studying for the final is very stressful. Goodluck on your final.

Thinsole- I want some snow. I hope it snows here in GA again on Christmas like it did last year :) I see clothes that I want, I look in the mirror naked, or I look at full body pics and those always remind me why I am doing what I'm doing.

I am finally a lb away from my pr-thanksgiving weight. so happy today about this weeks weigh in. I started at 279 then wk1 of the challenge I gained and was at 282. I weigh in this morning and am at 278 yay now only have 7 more pounds to go till I am at my Christmas/NYE goal weight

W-80
E-crunches, push ups, boxing
E- Not sure what I am going to eat today
D- I didn't gain all this weight over night, so I cant loose it over night. One step, choice, and workout at a time.

emiloots 12-06-2011 12:08 PM

Hey ladies, good to see you all. Mavis, Thinsole, Nixmom, Mindy - still here, just scarce lately! Lots of new 'faces' I'll have to pop on when I have time and read all the posts. I'll post personals and goals later tonight - take care!!

mothermavis 12-06-2011 09:34 PM

OK, so...do not have the menopause thing sorted out yet. What worked for me before my surgery does not seem to work now. Back to the drawing board.

W sticking with 100
E tomorrow - 20 flights of stairs, 45 minute walk at lunch
E OP
D Trust God, try not to stress

mothermavis 12-08-2011 05:50 AM

Did not get my exercise done yesterday, but did ok with food and water. Hope everyone is doing well!

W 100 again
E Stairs, keep the pedometer clicking
E POP good day yesterday, 2 in a row?
D Aiming for progress not perfection

Thinsole 12-08-2011 04:04 PM

Countrybarbie- If I could send you snow I so would. After reading your post about looking at old pics I went back to look for mine. At my heaviest I required a very patient NatGeo photographer *read: avoided pics at all costs* so there aren't a lot of them, and even less of them are devoid of some object held up in front of my face. But the ones I do have...I was amazed at how thin my face and upper body have gotten. It was great motivation.

Emily! Hurray! Glad to see you again.

Mavis- Hey Mavis! One of the threads I lurk on has a challenge going called 'pick your hard'. It's based off the quote you use for your signature. Thought you'd be interested. I love your D. Hope you find a happy medium and good luck on two POP days in a row.

I really didn't think I'd make it yesterday but I did. Though I blew up my calorie count with two ill timed slices of pizza.

Today
W- 80 oz
E- Burpee challenge day 4, 100 Mtn climbers, weight lifting, and try to sneak in a mile walk.
E- 1500-1800, no snacking after work. (I want to see 205 on the scale soooo badly).
D- "Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go." (H. Johnson)