Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 02:14 AM   #16  
Kandie Apple Sundae

S/C/G: 225/180/150

Height: 5 foot 2

Put myself to a little challenge tonight. I upped myself to 4mph from 3 mph and I did 1.68 miles tonight. I walked .68 for the cool down and warm up.

Melting BUTT-er or at least trying too. I have 9 weeks. (October 5th) which is my 'date' with my friend to run 3 miles.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:54 AM   #17  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I've been weighing in at 175 lbs, if this keeps up then my loss this week would be 2 lbs - a first since I started my weight loss journey since April!! Woohoo!!
Old 08-19-2011, 06:16 AM   #18  
Michelle

S/C/G: 308.8/ticker/155

I have done a very bad job of managing myself this week. I'm up 7 pounds from 3 days ago. I know it's all fluid, because I've eaten too much sodium three days this week and missed two doses of the meds I take to prevent the fluid build up. Softball ankles up to the knees. I know that isn't good for me, but I've been pretty blase about it, mostly just annoyed that it's going to hide whatever fat I've lost this week.

Not till today did it really hit me that this is worse than if I'd gained fat. Seven pounds of fat would be a seven pound burden on my muscles and joints and, in the long run, would hurt me. Seven pounds of fluid drives up my blood pressure and stresses my heart right now. And I've been dealing with that issue (or not dealing with it) so long I've gotten casual about it.

I'm done with that. I'm going to take some of my meds to work; so, that if I rush out and forget the dose, I can take it there. And I'm going to stop "pushing it" on my sodium restriction. In the past, I've tried to see just how much I can get away with. That seems truly crazy now.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #19  
Living the Life

Friday is here and that is good!

Yoga in the AM for me done.
Grapes and carrots packed for lunch, with some left over pasta.

Use the time you have to get it done!
Old 08-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #20  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Welcome Private Brown!!!! Will add you to the pledge board for next week, and Jeanettey's Corp Challenge can be found here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3992869-post391.html
Also, a bunch of us compete on a free fitness website fitocracy.com. If you'd like to participate use invite code: SARGE

Rmc--You're gonna bust thru 40 lbs. lost this week!?!?!?!

Celrae- - Yup, kind of screwy that virtual brow-beating works for this wacky group but it does. Being part of a group really focused on weight loss success seems to have made this journey easier and much more do-able for a lot of us.

Jeanettey -- See, so much platoon love! (gag) I know we all need one but I refuse to call the platoon therapist to deal with all our insecurities. Too expensive!

Skinny -- This is lucky #13 thread! We are chatty group and learned the hard way that the post police shut down threads at 500 posts. Can't go to sleep knowing we were near the limit again. "o'dark thirty"... lol!

Chick -- WIN! WIN! WIN! Really happy that the pain seems to have subsided but considering what you've been thru don't push yourself to your old limits too soon!

Ksquared -- Another addicted runner in the making!

Riestrella -- Awesome happy "bootcamper!" Something in the barrack air that brings success!

Budget -- A 7lb gain?!?!?! Christening the new thread with our standard kick in the butt-er because YOU KNEW the consequences of your behavior!

Chesh-- AWESOME poster again today!

Now get out there and start those last chance workouts troops!

Last edited by JayTee; 08-19-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #21  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning ladies, took another slower day yesterday only 9.2 miles, today i will amp it up again, trying something different lately, going extra hard every other day, we'll see what this does.

Cheshire : I don't know how you manage to find an appropriate pic every day but you do.

Riestrella : Way to go girl, i always use my lowest weigh in of the week as my number, doesn't matter the day, due to how the body fluctuates up and down daily, unless i think i've over eaten by 10's of thousands of calories on any given day it's not actually fat that makes the scale go up. ( And no, i never go over a deficit, might be close some times but no... )

Hope everybody has a productive and positive day.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:44 AM   #22  
Michelle

S/C/G: 308.8/ticker/155

OUCH!

*rubs her sore butt-er*
Old 08-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #23  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Reso - Thank you!! Are you a runner? Because if running 9.2 miles is one of your "slower" days I will laugh heartily!

Sarge - Loving the new thread title, you're damn right there should be no excuses and whining! JUST US ALL PUSHING IT TO THE LIMIT! Do you know who hardcorechick is yet? Because I've picked up a few clues that might help you identify who it is...

Set a new record for myself today! The fastest I've ran 3 miles was 36 minutes something, but TODAY I ran it in 33:24 =D.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #24  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT

START

NOW!!

Ok, just a quickie before I head out the door, YUP I slept in and am feeling GOOD !!

BUDGETBABY: You've gotten you BUTT-er kicked, now get out and do it . . . ALSO DRINK LOTS & LOTS OF WATER!!! I know it seems counter productive, just do it!!! ALSO; water weighs 8.35 POUNDS PER GALLON . . . Ummmm that's ALMOST A GALLON OF H20 . . . start drinking!!!

Riestrella: Congrats on the new time!!! that's so GREAT!!!

Chick: Don't push too hard too soon!!! You don't want to set yourself back farther and your body has been through a LOT . . . listen to it!!!

Brown: Lovin' your name . . . my mind is completely in the toilet . . . . LOLOLOLOL OMG . . . tooo funny in my own head

Reso: You are deep in my thoughts . . . after my run last night I was walking and passed a guy walking his dog . . . complete with socks & sandels . . . I just smiled and said Hi . . . I'm trying new things too, instead of hard/easy days . . . I'm doing hard/easy within my workout, e.g. intervals . . . run hard 1 minute, walk 1 minute . . . I'm hoping to get my speed up like this. I don't know if it will work, but I'm giving it a shot.

KSquared: Way to bump up that speed, that's a HUGE increase . . . IMO

Cheshire: Oh yoga . . . I definitely need to start doing that again . . . THANKS FOR THE POSTER!!!

KKat: How do you like working with a trainer??

Jeanettey: No worries, The Goomaster will be reporting in on HUMPITY LUMP DAY CHALLENGE . . . We LOVE your challenges!!!

celrae: How are you doing??? Last time I think you were . . . Ummmmmm . . . sidetracked a bit

OK, off to bike it . . . maybe 20 today . . .

THEN THE HUMPITY-LUMP CORE CHALLENGE . ..

and some weights
Old 08-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #25  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday Everyone!
Just getting a morning hello in. I'm worn out today so not much energy/perkiness. That's okay, don't want to make Sarge's eyes bleed from too much lovey-dovey talk anyway.
Long day at the office today and then a lovely walk around town tonight with the hubby. I'll track our loop and add up my miles
Have a good one! Can't wait to see how far we've gotten on Sunday
Old 08-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #26  

Height: 5' 8"

I did an easy 4 mile jog this morning. I was smiling the whole time, I LOVE jogging. Which still totally amazes me.

Today I am going to focus on increasing my water consumption.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #27  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Old 08-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #28  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

*LIKE*

Rainbow - that's perfect!
Old 08-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #29  
The Awesomeness!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Rainbow - LOVE that poster!

Madam - Working out with the trainer is amazing! I look forward to my days with him. He is able to push me harder than even I realized I could go.

I am going to be weighing in today since it is my b-day and I have a crazy busy weekend ahead of me.

Pledged - 2
Lost - 2
Next week's pledge - 1

For some reason I had to scrape and claw for my 2lbs so I am taking no chances next week. I have been having such huge losses every week I think it's plateau time
Old 08-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #30  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

rmc - Sounds like a fun adventure!

chickadee - Great workout! Wait until you see what happens to your burn when you reverse those times and go harder for longer.

Brown - Welcome aboard!

KK - Way to challenge yourself. We never improve without challenging ourselves.

Budget - Hope that virtual Sarge kick helps you realize the importance of doing what you know your body needs. We can't be casual about any of this process, especially when there are medical/health consequences.

Reso - 9.2 miles on a slower day....love it!

Riestrella - Share your clues!! Nice personal best improvement on the 3 miles!

K3 - A walk around town with the hubby sounds like a great ending to a long week. Enjoy!

envelope - Isn't that an amazing feeling? Did you ever think that you would type something like that 70 lbs ago??

Kitty - Happy birthday!! Don't celebrate too hard! I'm sure you have a plan in place to stay on plan and on track through the celebrations, RIGHT???!?!
Closed Thread