Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 211/see ticker/145

So since i didnt lose any BUTT-er last week, I was on a hunt to find alternative routines when it comes to working out. I found a website, (not sure if anyone has seen it before) but its for weight loss and gives you a routine for each day and you can choose your age category and everything.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/female-fat-loss

Its nice having an idea of what to do during each workout compared to walking around the gym picking up whatever looks good!...which is what i was doing!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #257  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Worked out today for 45 mins on a different machine..not my usual eliptical..so in the ame amount of time I did 2.0 miles instead of 4..less steps but more incline. I can see I am going to have to work to make that 20 mile goal!

Have a good day everyone.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #258  
Fighting the Good Fight

Height: 5'1"

Well, I have a part of my calories every 3 hours and I do stick to it. Thinking I'll see what return to exercise brings this week and stay at 1300-1400 cal. Thank y'all for the input.

Will keep tweaking! [tweeking?]

spank

Last edited by spanky; 08-01-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #259  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Maile - Use the spreadsheet as you see fit...some use it daily, some once a week, and some not at all. We're a very fluid, not a lot of rules group except the one rule that you pledge pounds and report in on Sunday and then ya better lose the weight you said you would or risk royally pi*ssing off Sarge and the platoon.

Pokey-- I am BUMMED. I was just going to set my recorders and see Extreme Weight Loss is over for the season. BTW, Sarge sweated out the last of the booze this morning. Ughhhhh! Booze free til Friday for sure!

spanks -- every body reacts differently. I have the utmost confidence that you'll figure out what works best for you.

Those interested in continuing our Trek just keep track of your miles like you've been doing this week. If we can continue just off the spreadsheet that would be awesome. It would give Sarge more free time on Sundays/Mondays... Also, I'd really like to try and pit the platoon against other teams. I wonder if there are any other really competitive threads on 3FC...
Old 08-01-2011, 05:59 PM   #260  
SARGE

Sarge got code for 200 invites from Fitocracy today...

If you'd like to play use this code: SARGE
Old 08-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #261  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Went on my 5 mile run today, woohoo! Got lots of fitocracy points too =). Congrats on everyone for virtually trekking across 'MERICUH.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #262  
Living the Life

Good evening platoon.
Missed my morning check in. I am so not use to having to get out the door anymore. I had to take my breakfast to work to eat there because I didn't have any time left here at the house. Oy!

5 miles done this morning. I consciously pushed for a mile. About time I start edging up that speed during short runs.

Then work. Brought some grapes and carrots to snack on and my co-workers laughed at me for all my food---but they snacked on them too.

Great job with the trek! GO US!!!

Congrats on all the weight loss this week. Really great showing.

Welcome to newbies too.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #263  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Jaytee and Pokey : It's a holiday today here in Saskatchewan Don't tell the rest of Canada though, it's only statutory in a few provinces, typically civic holiday or heritage day or Saskatchewan day like here. I don't care what they call it, as long as i get paid to sit at home.

Relaxed most of today, did my walk then shopped then went and visited with my father and now i think i will take the bike out for a zip.

Hope everyone has had a nice day.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #264  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

EVENING TROOPS

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

I return from off-base mission and this is what I found:

1. Peanutt Officially hits 100 POUNDS MELTED AWAY FOREVER!!! AND you WIN the FIRST TO GOAL CHALLENGE

2. Anon: Tries to run stealth on us . . .
Uhhhh . . . I DON'T THINK SOOOOOOOO!!!

WELCOME
TO
ONE-DER-LAND!!

3. Rated & Dreamer: WTG on BL Challenge YOU GIRLS ROCK. Dreamer YES, YOU'RE 1/2 WAY THERE AND NOW IT'S TIME TO MELT THE OTHER HALF OF THAT BUTT-ER!!!

4. Four new recruits in camp . . . Fabulous, Maile, PacSun & DZack (Oh and PacSun, YES WE WANT EYE COLOR AND PANTS SIZE TOO . . . LOLOLOL . . . Oh so funny in my own head . . . OK recruits time to
MELT SOME BUTT-ER . . .
NOW MOVE IT, MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!

ALSO: How to post each Sunday:

Loss: 1.2/Pledge 2.0/Trekked: 39.5

(put it in a post all by itself, (makes it easier for OLE SARGE to find and deciper,) then if you want to post personals make a NEW post. You know how it is when you get OLD & SENILE AT THE SAME TIME . . . LOLOLOLOL

5. Munchey: Sorry to hear you had a death in your family
Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

6. Envelope: Sorry about your puppy . . . give to those kids and one for you too

7. diyana: I hope you're feeling better

8. Pokey . . . I'm Ohhhhhhhhhhh so jealous . . . I'd have given my left nut this weekend (if I had one, sorry Reso ) to sit by the pool and hop in when I got hot . . .

9. Chick-a-dee; Have a great vacation!!!

10. Me1st: Hang in there and LISTEN to Peanutt's advice . . . it's tried and true . . . she has helped MANY people here break that plateau

11. Ristrella: NO LONGER OBESE

12: K3: Ummmmmmmmm, yea Sarge and I have had a few battles and I have the scars to prove it. SARGE has stomped my A** a few times and when we're in a battle sometimes it's just best to DUCK & RUN FOR COVER . . . LOLOLOL

13. Jeanetty: KP challenge was GREAT and you kicked your own BUTT-er . . . !!

14. Reso, NEW TRUCK . . . LOLOLOL BOYS & THEIR TOYS . . . I LOVE IT!!!!
Uhhhh, like SARGE said: You're home for lunch??? Hmmmmmmm

15. Rainbow: How are you darlin', I miss you

16. Josey: Watermelon slushie, sounds GOOD to me!!!

SARGE: Feeling better today?? They say the best thing for a hangover is another drink . . . LOLOLOL So we've trekked across the U.S.A . . . now what??? AROUND THE WORLD SOUNDS GOOD TO ME . . .

While on my mission I discovered a few things
1. I can walk/hike faster than a mosquito
2. It takes that mosquito about 10 seconds to catch me, if I stop
3. I cannot bike as fast as a baby deer can run . . . . BUT I sure as heck tried . . . LOLOL

OK, that's it. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LOSERS THIS WEEK . . . TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF
A NEW WEEK, SO LET'S MELT SOME BUTT-ER!!

Ohhhhhhhh: I have a riddle for everyone:

What do you get when Peanutt & MadamGooeyB get together???

Old 08-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #265  
Fighting the Good Fight

Height: 5'1"

So. Thanks for not booting me. Biked 7.5 miles today[indoors]. On plan. My eating day is done.

spank
Old 08-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #266  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I am back from my weekend at the cabin and I have caught up reading all the posts from while I was gone (it took awhile since everyone is very chatty)

The weekend went well. I won't know what it did to my weight loss until tomorrow morning but I feel like I did a good job making healthier choices and having smaller portions of the unhealthy things. I had no alcohol and only one glass of iced tea the rest of the time I drank water.

The only thing I really gave in on was the smores....I had 4 of them. All the chips and chocolate I could say no to since they aren't anything special but I haven't had smores in years. I am really looking forward to getting on track again. I go back to school this week but I feel better prepared then last time.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #267  

Height: 5' 8"

MadamB - a Peanut Butt-er and Gooey Meltin Sandwich?
Sounds like you had a great trip off base.

Munchey - I am sorry to hear of the death in your family.

Reso - I love government holidays.

Josey - I might have to look up a watermellon slushie recipe. It sounds yummm, and I bet it can be done low cal.

Chesire - Sounds like great snacks snacks to me....I bet your coworkers were happy you shared.

Rated - Glad you had fun! 4 smores is not really too bad calorie wise. I almost always have 1 or 2 when we plan on having a fire.

Last edited by envelope; 08-01-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #268  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Rated: I love S'mores . . . but I only had two . . . TOOOO SWEET, but OHHHHHHHH so GOOD!!

Envelope: Peanut Butt-er and Gooey Meltin Sandwich? Oh, that is such a good answer . . . better than mine . . . anyone else???

Pokey & K3; just wanted to let you two know, I'm back to shredding tomorrow . . .

Reso: Phew, glad we don't have to worry about you You know we love you, even if you are our TOKEN male . . . LOLOLOLOL

Everyone have a great night . . . it's kind of nice not to have to try and out run those pesky mosquitos . . . :yikes"
Old 08-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #269  
SARGE

A Butt-er Nutt-er?

A Fluffer-Butter-Nutter? Ummm, that one could take right back to the gutter.

Glad you're back safe and sound Gooster!
Old 08-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #270  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Madamb- Don;t worry the other half is meltin off no if's and's or BUTT's about it (no really I have no butt) lol ok...well it was funny to me Thinking I might go even lower once I get to 200 though. We will see when the time comes.
Closed Thread