September 20th Challenge Week 3! - Page 9 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 07-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #121  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Congrats to everyone who lost weight this week!

LaCatrina Great job on the boot camp!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #122  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

ClaireBear - Love the bangs!

Congrats to all who lost weight. I'm so bummed that I let the blue team down...I'll try and make up for it this week.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:00 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 166/ticker/131 (for now!)

Height: 5'3"

Seriously, I just wrote down all the weight losses so I could see it for myself and DANG! Everyone was on a roll this week! dotherobot WOW! You really rocked it! And then our three 4.0+ loses clairebear, xxALICIAxx, and doc2b!! AWESOME JOB! I wish I could get myself a -4.0 haha. Well... looks like I"m gonna do some crunches and Jillian Michael tonight!
elizabethyellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5 foot 8

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! GREAT WEIGH INS THIS WEEK. MUCH BETTER THAN LAST WEEKS SO FAR! STILL NEED...

from the blue team...
lagorditad.

and from the green team...
orcagrrrl2003

and from the individuals...
Thing1, mayness, and justjen78
ClaireBear92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #125  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

This is a great challenge and a great support group at the same time!

Thanks Clairebear! And thanks ladies for being here to help and bring up my morale when i'm feeling down <3

I'm getting a little worried because I thought I'd reach my goal of 145 (37lb to go) by September 20th, but at the rate i'm losing I dont think that will be possible!

Maybe I'll be at my last 10lb by then though, that can be done!

Let's do this!!
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #126  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

caramelkitty ANY loss is a victory! You'll do great!

I know I probably won't make 149 (it was a lofty goal for me to begin with, and with the last couple weeks being little to no loss it's kind of impossible), but I'm still gonna shoot for as close as possible. Even 155 will be better than where I am now.

Last edited by TheBunneh; 07-11-2011 at 01:33 PM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #127  

Thebunneh you are so close to your goal its amazing!! I look up to you!

I have to go on a little rant here. So I apologize for the long read.

When I was 14, after being teased for years from my family, friends, and everyone that I was a fat kid, I joined a basketball team and... well flat out, stopped eating food. I became anorexic.

I went down to 98lb in little under a year.

Everyone was amazed at how skinny I was and they were loving it (well my weird parents that is).. And lately, my stomach shrank, so it makes it very VERY hard for me to eat anywhere remotely close to 1200 calories ... and my fiancé keeps telling me "you better not be anorexic again, you better not be anorexic again, i dont want a woman with an eating disorder blablabla" well its harsh to hear that, especially since he doesnt know how my body works.

When I start dieting, i lose weight, and I become obsessed with making it
work. Every calorie is counted, I have plenty of apps on my blackberry and ipod touch that I could spend hours planning my day with food, etc...

I just sometimes wish it wasnt so hard to lose the weight that seemed so easy to put on in the first place.

And i can promise you all, that this is the last time, in my life, that I will ever put myself through this. But then again, had I not been in this position, I'd have never met such inspiring, positive, and helpful girls So thank you all for being my motivation xoxo
Old 07-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #128  

caramelkitty I know what you mean; sometimes it is very hard for me to eat 1200 calories when I am doing everything right, and others its like BAM I can eat all that by 12:00PM! Good for you for saying you will not get back into your eating disorder; we are all here to support you if you ever feel those thoughts though! No judgement here
Old 07-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #129  

elizabethyellow thanks hun, it means a lot to have this kind of support from you guys, when I dont even have it from the people around me sometimes, and you're avatar is simply gorgeous, you have an adorable smile!
Old 07-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

I can't believe I totally forgot about this challenge once it switched to the second thread!

My week 2 weight was 143 (it was a rough weekend), and this week is 139.6.

I promise I'll keep up from this point on. Especially because there's some chaotic stuff going on in my personal life, and I need to focus on *something* to keep me sane, so why not weight loss?
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #131  

mayness YAY you're back! Once everyone weighs in/tomorrow morning there should be a new thread for week 4. Just so you don't get lost again!

caramelkitty THANK YOU! I was hesitant to put up a picture of me... I was/am scared that someone I know might find me on here and be like why are you on a weight loss forum... well duh! To get fit!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #132  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 260/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

elizabethyellow, that's the whole reason why I haven't put a real picture up. Plus, I think a few of my family members are lurking some forums (Although, I'm not sure if they're on 3FC). I guess it really shouldn't matter. I might put up a picture, evenually...
melni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #133  

elizabethyellow same here, at first i put up random pictures on my avatar, then i realized, wait a minute, if someone i know sees me on here, chances are they're here for the same reason! LOL
Old 07-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #134  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

CaramelKitty - Love the new avatar photo! So cute! I think your fiance's comments are coming out of a place of concern for your health, rather than trying to be harsh, critical, or unsupportive of you. At least he's not trying to sabotage you by bringing home irresistable food. It is so difficult to lose weight, I'm sure all of us can attest to that. You're doing great. Make sure you get enough nutrition out of whatever calories you are able to take in, and be sure and take a really good multivitamin (and other supplements if you wish).

ElizabethYellow - Love your photo! What a terrific smile!

Mayness - Glad you're back!! Your photo is great too...you're very pretty.

No photo for me...not until I can lose at least one of my extra chins. Seriously though, you're all so young and adorable...I hope you don't mind me getting fit with y'all even though I'm a bit heavier (and...ahem...older) than you.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #135  

diyana you're lucky you're far from me or i would kick you in the shin and run away for that comment! hahahaha of course i dont mind you getting fit with me!! its a work in progress and we will all get into our perfect weight and go through the ups and downs together! I love the quote in your signature by the way! Now show us your pretty face! lol