Old 07-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #76  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Wow... congrats on the 5k doc2b

IamAmerican: I'm young too, and I always want to go out with friends. Tubing, bbq, parties, bars, bowling, concerts... the list goes on and on! It all costs money and even the free things cost me calories. It's so hard to say no as well! I usually just stick to ONE glass of wine or ONE gin and tonic, or ONE diet soda with rum. I get a good buzz from a small amount so that works for me.
As for the food, I stick to the fruits and veggie platters or order the lighter calorie meals with ALL the dressings on the side.
Once in a blue moon, I allow myself to INDULGE in everything! As long as the next day involves an INTENSE work out.

ANYWAY

Clairbear... I got a new scale the other day because my old one was fidgety. I was hoping we could change all my weights so far...>.>
The new scale adds 5 lbs to EVERY thing you put on it, and the old one was definitely off. I put some of my hand weights on the old scale and it was wrong.
Well anyway, that means my start weight was 5lbs more than what I claimed, my last weeks weigh in was 5lbs more than I claimed... so when I weigh in again, it will seem like I've gained ><
Is it possible to change my weigh ins and add 5lbs? Please?

Thank you
kurisitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:21 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5 foot 8

oh yes no problem! i can change it.
ClaireBear92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #78  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Bah. Today has been hard. I'm soooo hungry. I used up most of my cals pretty quick, and way too many of them were spent on bread. =/ (Only a few slices, but still it's not a low calorie bread and not exactly filling...)

I almost said screw it, I'm craving pizza and I'm gonna have it for dinner. But I stopped myself and made a GIANT bowl of veggies instead. And the rest of the day will be water, water, water. I'm not going to ruin my calories just because of a bad day and being annoyed with the scale!

I'm also really tired, and sore from exercise (may be one reason I'm so hungry?) so I'll probably get to bed quite early.

Great job to everyone who's doing so well! =)
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #79  

Height: 5'9"

ClaireBear* Your hair looks great!! Love the color!! I'm sure the bangs look great too!!

Congrats Doc2b!! That's an amazing accomplishment! I'm hoping to someday start running 5k's.. My treadmill at home is like 10 years old and doesn't have the distance/calorie counting on it so I never know how far I run. I need to invest in a new up to date treadmill.

*NSV* -- Yesterday I went shopping with my mother in law & one of her friends that I havent seen since Christmas. The friend said "wow you look like you've lost a lot of weight!" I calmly said thank you so much but inside I was really doing this ---> LOL.

As for today.. I feel like TOM is creppy up on me.. I've been a couch potato today! Hopefully tomorrow I feel better, I hate not being able to work out! I can't let my BLUE TEAM down!
xxALICIAxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #80  

I GOT MY SIGNATURE TODAY! very exciting.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #81  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 260/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Clairebear: I bet your bangs are so cute! Congrats on the ticker! I was so excited when I got mine. I like to have a visual of my weight loss, so the ticker is great!

elizabethyellow: I read the book, and I think I almost like the movie better! Although, I love John Krasinski, so any movie that has him is awesome.

Alicia: That is great! I can't wait until I go back to school. Hopefully my friends who I haven't seen all summer will notice a difference.

TheBunneh: I feel ya. I spent almost all my calories at lunch. I still have some, but I could've ate a lot better. Oh well.

Last edited by melni; 07-08-2011 at 06:25 PM.
melni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #82  

WEIGH IN IS IN 2 DAYS LADIES, AND I KNOW THE WEEKEND IS COMING, BUT AVOID THOSE TEMPTATIONS! YOU'RE ALL DOING SO WELL!
Old 07-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Everyone is doing so good. I am in a rut. Ate ice cream. THis weekend I will enjoy myself a little. I am back at it on Monday. I went to the gym today though! Thats a plus! 480 calories burned. Good job everyone who is doing great!
iamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:56 PM   #84  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Good job girls! KeeP up the good work!!
Clairebear ur bangs are gorgeous!!!!! And I agree steer clear from the food devil this weekend loll my fiancé and I went to this chicken restaurant for takeout he got 2 legs and fries and I controlled myself and got a chicken salad. Bleh lol I had a sick workout too now I can't wait till Sunday to weigh in
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:50 AM   #85  
Getting my life back

ClaireBear92: Thanks for changing that. I was going to just let my weight *jump* to the new scale.. but I was all upset when it cut my weight loss in half, when I really did lose a lot more. And you're avi is so darling! I <3 your hair.

TheBunneh
: I know the feeling of a bad day, when all you want to say is "screw it! I'm getting something fattening." I'm glad you resisted, if you hadn't tomorrow would have been a day of guilt and self loathing. I do that... if I don't resist the urge to stuff myself with cakes or some such.. then when I give in thinking my day was horrid, I deserve the treat... I hate myself even more. ><
Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you hun!

I'm ecstatic that I went on a LOOOOOONG bike ride today. Enjoyed it too. Those rides are getting easier, and I'm getting faster.
Did the SHRED as well! WOO HOO, I'm glad that is getting easier on level two as well! The last weights are killing me though. The squats where you raise the weights at the same time...
There is room mate birthday cake in my fridge... it was staring at me all day. To try not to think about it, I scrubbed my kitchen. XD And I starting writing a story I hope to turn into a book... funny motivation to write to...>.>

Last edited by kurisitaru; 07-09-2011 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #86  
Joie de Vivre!!

Well my weight still hasn't budged, so I'm not that hopeful it will be anything good for the weigh-in.

Sorry guys.

I feel headachey and crampy, so it could be PMS since TOM is due in about a week? But I don't really know what's wrong. It's pretty discouraging since I've been doing good on plan.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #87  

weigh In Starts Tomorrow Bright And Early, Please Dont Forget Ladies! This Week Is A Team Challenge...super Fun! =]]
Old 07-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #88  
Joie de Vivre!!

Aaaahhh. It appears my monthly blessing has indeed begun (or I'm at least 97% certain it's starting). So that could explain some things. Maybe it's a good sign I haven't gained, at least?

I am going to have spaghetti from Olive Garden for lunch, but I've logged it into my calories (and will probably split it between lunch and dinner). And I'm going to do at least a light 30min or so workout this afternoon, even though I don't feel all that great.

I hope you all have a better report than I do for the weigh-in! Still really sorry to let you all down.

Oh, and I LOVE your bangs Claire! They look amazing on you!

Last edited by TheBunneh; 07-09-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:22 PM   #89  
Getting my life back

TheBunneh: Don't sweat not losing. At least you didn't gain any. I weighed myself this morning... and I lost the holiday weight... I'm just not sure if I lost anything additional... we'll see if the scale goes down tomorrow. I plan on a ton of exercise this day!

Last chance work outs everybody! Let's DO THIS
Old 07-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #90  

TheBunneh thank you =]] i love my new bangs!

I weighed myself on the scale at the gym last night and it said i was down around 227...which would be a HUGE weight loss for this week...but i dont know if that was a flucuation. im gonna go by whats on the scale tomorrow morning. i think itll be around 230 or 229 i hope. id love to be down in the 220s! then id only need to lose around 20 lbs to be in onederland by September 20th!