Old 04-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #76  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Emme - Great job - staying within your calorie range. Saturday wasn't so good but I did okay yesterday. Today I will stay OP and I will workout. I know exercise will help me stay in control.

Monique - I know just how you feel. I was so motivated from Dec to March and I just can't seem to get back in that groove. If we keep trying I know we'll get back to where we need to be.

Lisa - Congrats on your 2 pound loss. I'm sure you'll make your goal if you give it your all. Hang in there.

Like Monique, I need to do some food shopping today. I had nothing for lunch so I'll have to get something from the cafeteria. It will be a challenge for me this weekend because I'll have company but I'm planning to cook as healthy as possible and try and avoid eating out.

I hope we all have a great week!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:16 PM   #77  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Congrats, Lisa.

GettinFit, yeah...a few of us are in the same boat. Today, I'm doing well staying on plan so I'm starting to feel the groove again. It just takes one full day of me staying on track and then from there, I'm good. Take care, Beauties.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #78  
Stay Focused & Committed

Monique - Good to hear that you're getting back on track and had a good day today. I finally got my butt up and worked out today and I did good with eating. I'm hoping to have another good day tomorrow. We just have to take it one day at a time.

I hope everyone else had a great day.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #79  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Yayyy!

Im so glad to hear that we had a great April 18th! I stayed on plan and walked today!
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #80  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Hi ladies ~ It sounds like everyone is doing really well! I was OP on Sunday until I had a freaking small twist cone dipped in chocolate at my favorite little ice cream shop...WTF...that's all I have to say about that....moving on...

Mondays are soooo welcomed by me because it means I'm back in a routine and my eating is a lot easier. I'm off of work from tomorrow until next Tuesday, so I am going to really keep an eye on myself at home. I have a feeling that I will be checking into 3FC a lot and dancing around my house if I get into some snacky moods. Hope everyone is having a good day!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #81  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

It's so nice that we're all back on track. I hope we all have a great week.

So far so good for me. I finally got my workout done yesterday and it felt really good. I plan on sticking with it today too.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:17 AM   #82  
Picking Myself back up

Height: 5'6 1/2

Good Morning!
Wow this is the kind of support I need. I guess its too late for me to join in for april goals.. will their be a may one i could join?
Grace73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #83  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone - Happy Hump Day!

fridayangel - It's never too late to join and set goals for the rest of the month. Just jump on in. We look forward to hearing about your successes.

Well - I've got 3 good days under my belt and 2 days of exercising. I'm slowly getting back in my groove and it feels so good. My challenge will be to get through this weekend okay with my family visiting me. If I can do that then I know I'm on my way. My Mom eats very healthy so that should help. I do plan on baking my dad a cake that my granny used to make for us when she was alive but I can and will stay in control with it.

I hope you all have a great OP day.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:24 PM   #84  
I am in control.

Welcome, Fridayangel! Like GettinFit said, jump in! There are still 10 days left in April and you can always set some kind of goal. We will have a May thread, too.

GettinFit ~ You mentioned you are going to make a cake for your dad. Is it a cake that requires oil? You can substitute applesauce for oil and it's a ton less calories and fat. I do that constantly with my cakes and cupcakes and people always comment on how moist and delicious they are...people never even know!

Last edited by Emme; 04-20-2011 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #85  

Welcome, fridayangel. Yes, jump on in. Always look for the "Autumn Beauties" each month. Those are our threads. Unless anyone else would like to start the may thread, I will be happy to write it up.

Anyway, things are going great with my diet. I'm on day three and down two pounds from my vacation weight gain. I actually haven't been working out. I'm gonna do an experiment and just focus on the diet for at least one month and see how that goes.

Have a good day, Beauties.

Monique
Old 04-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #86  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good afternoon ladies,

Emme - I may try using applesauce instead of butter. Thanks for the reminder!

Monique - Great job on making day 3. Hang in there and let's make a full week.

So far so good for me today.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:56 PM   #87  
I am in control.

Monique ~ It's been said that weight loss is 80% eating and 20% physical activity. I've read a lot of peoples' stories on the board saying they lost a ton of weight just watching what they ate and then they slowly incorporated exercise.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:18 AM   #88  
Picking Myself back up

Height: 5'6 1/2

Thank you so much ladies for letting me join in!!

My Goals For April..

1. Drink water
2. Avoid BREAD/SWEETS
3. Walk at least 5x a week at 3 miles a shot!
4. Dont give up no matter what!

Have a wonderful day girls!
Grace73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:02 AM   #89  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone

Friday - Your goals for April look great! I hope you do very well in reaching them. Let us know how you do.

I'm working on day 5 being back OP. I was tempted to get a muffin for b'fast this morning but instead, I stuck to my plan of Greek yogurt, coffee & fruit.

I hope we all have an awesome day.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:26 PM   #90  

GettinFit, Emme...great job staying on track. One more pound to go and I'm down to 212 again after my vacation weight gain. My TOM ended days ago and with that water weight, I was at 221! So it's definitely nice to see 213 today. I absolutely love intermittent fasting. I can eat what ever I want every day within a five hour period and lose weight more quickly than I ever have before. Not much effort required...no thinking...I love it.

Fridayangel, great goals. I look forward to seeing you continue checking in with us and reaching your goals.

Emme, you're right about the 80% diet and 20% exercise thing. It makes a lot of sense. I used to wonder why I would put so much effort into working out and not see change quickly enough. A friend of mine who is a health freak, always going to the gym and lifting weights told me that you actually don't have to work out at all to lose weight.

Anyway, back to work for me....everyone have a good day on plan.

Monique