Weight Loss Buddies VIII - Page 7 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 08-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #91  
doing it for me

S/C/G: 163/190/125

Height: 5'6"

Yoghurt and raspberries sounds great Dancer! I wish I could get raspberries where I live

My food today:
B- Special K with skimmed milk and an orange juice.
L- half a pitta bread with boiled egg, half a pitta bread with half a can of tuna and tomato, yoghurt
D- not sure yet. Whatever my mum makes with a lot of salad

And I've been pretty good with the exercise today: 15 minutes on the elliptical, 15 minutes of aerobics (Rosemary Conley DVD), some swimming in the pool and several trips up and down the stairs from the very bottom to the very top of my house and back again (4 floors).

I then proceeded to get slightly sunburnt by the pool and now I'm watching FRIENDS

Hope you're all having a good day!
katylil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Katy-work hard and you can get those 4 lbs off. Glad you had some down time. The last time we had chinese I didnt pig out like usual. I stuck to chicken and veggies in a white sauce.

Dance-7 miles, you rock!!! I need to up my mileage too. I would need a break after 7 miles too.

Staccie-how are you liking the short hair, I went shorter too today. Oh I admit to using your real name on here once but went back and edited it, sorry.

I only walked a mile today, went with my SIL and niece and they were ready to head back after a mile. I have to boys the next 2 days so maybe I can drag them out for a walk or bike ride tomorrow evening. Im gonna do some wii fit later or ab lounge before bed.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:17 PM   #93  

Well I think I am gonna be on a job hunt soon. Everytime I am supposed to keep the boys plans change and they dont need me. With them being divorced the dad is taking them more(which is great for them but not great for my paycheck). They dont need me today or tomorrow so the only day I am working this week is Sunday. Anyways.

Gonna up my mileage today. Want to shoot for 3 miles a day 5 or 6 days a week.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Hey girls!
Got in a 3 mile walk at lunch today but couldn't sleep last night so I'm beyond wiped out. I'm going to try to stay awake until 8pm so I don't wake up in the middle of the night. On the positive side, I have my main bathroom back at 90% so I'll be moving back upstairs probably tonight or tomorrow.

burgundy - what are you thinking on the job front?

katylil - did you get in some exercise today?

maddiesmom - you've been quiet lately - is everything okay in your world?
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #95  

Ok - made it to 8 - woohoo! Off to bed...

staccie - hope the concert event went smoothly and that you're hanging in there. When do we get to see pix of the new do?
Old 08-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #96  

Dance-have a great nights sleep. On the job front, not sure if I want to take on more children or what. I am gonna be doing some volunteering at the local Humane Society so that will take up some time. I walked 2 miles tonight and biked 1, wanted to go more on the bike but it was getting dark.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #97  

burgundy - love the new photo - you have such a pretty complexion. It's so great that you volunteer at the humane society - it must be hard not to bring all of the animals home.

Rest day for me today but am trying to keep eating on plan. I fit into a dress the other day that I couldn't zip up when I first bought it on ebay a few months ago so that seems good. Hope you all are doing great....
Old 08-25-2010, 09:44 AM   #98  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Hey ladies!

Well I got through Black Eyed Peas...killer long day. I was so tired I went to sleep early last night and was wide awake at 1AM - ack so I've been pumping work through...no sense just lying there and thinking about it. Dance - I hear you - now I have to force myself to stay up until at least 9 so I don't wake up again!!!

Those events are hard on my body! Two lady gaga shows this week coming up (or as I say - lady gagme lol). Should be interesting people watching anyway! I've been doing ok for eating - no junk food but not eating enough and eating too late at night...so gotta clean that up. I'm back to the gym on Saturday - I have two weeks with no events so I can get back up and running. I find going to the gym on an event day just too tough on my body.

Burgandy- saw pics on fb - and on here - love the new do - looks wonderful, and your face has slimmed out really well!!! Hottie!!!!! Your confidence is really shining through. And complexion - wow - I'm super envious!!!

Dance - congrats on the dress..I bet that feels awesome! Where are you going to wear it to?

Katy - pool...I was salivating when you said that

As for my hair, I gotta admit I am really liking it if nothing else because it's so much easier to do and it looks much more professional. I love the look of long hair though but I'm not sure I will go back to long for awhile. Once my face slims out a bit more the new haircut will even look better.

It's only 8AM and I think I should be napping. I know I'm going to get the gears for sending emails at 2AM...lol. At least no one is bugging me during that time! I got a week's worth of work done
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:53 AM   #99  

staccie - so glad things calm down a bit after next week. And you have such a slender face that I'm sure you can get away with any haircut. Can you bring snacks with you to work? That might help on the eating too late front. Not sure what I'm going to wear that dress to. It's a bit va-va-voom for casual denver (black, a bit low in front, halter style) but I'll have to get creative and come up with something.

I get highlights and a trim tomorrow - can't wait - when the red in my hair fades, I feel so blah. Anyone else color their hair?
Old 08-26-2010, 08:08 AM   #100  
doing it for me

Dancer: well done on the dress! its a great feeling when that happens! I'm sure you'll find somewhere to wear it!!
I'm so excited to go back to my clothes (they're currently packed away in suitcases in my new flat back in England) and try them on and see how they fit now!
Also hair. I colour mine! Well. I'm a natural blonde, I started colouring it around Christmas time (a reddish brown colour) with semi permanent stuff. Now I'm trying to get back to my natural colour which is turning out to be problematic. I'm terrified it's gonna go bright orange! :/

Burgundy: nice new pic! how's the job hunting going?

Staccie: sounds like you had a busy time! Glad to hear things will calm down a bit and you can get some rest soon!

I went to the beach yesterday. We had to park the car way back so it took us half an hour to walk to our spot on the beach and the half an hour back again (across sand!) and then I also did some swimming in the sea (which was no joke considering those waves!) so that was my exercise for the day had a nice healthy tuna and veggie pasta salad and a banana for lunch so kept to my calories for the day too!
I got pretty sunburnt on my back (spent too much time in the water I think...) so no exercise today, but I've been slathering on the aftersun and am spending the day inside, drinking tons of water so I'll definitely be back on the elliptical tomorrow!
Lunchtime now. I'm going to have some cold vegetable soup and a salad and I'll check in again with you all later!
Hope you're all having a good week!

Last edited by katylil; 08-26-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:25 AM   #101  

Morning, girls! I was back in my usual bedroom again last night as the remodel of the bathrooms almost done and got on the scale this morning - 167! Two pounds from ticker - that means I've lost three pounds in the last couple of weeks and I so have not been POP. I've had pizza and salad for dinner a couple of times but I haven't had much of a craving for sweets so I think that has helped. I hope it stays that way. We're going to walk to dinner tonight so that will probably count as my exercise for today.

katylil - ouch on your sunburn! Hope it's feeling better soon. I bet your clothes will be very loose on you when you get back to England. Keep us posted on the journey back to blonde - curious to hear how that goes!

Hope you're all doing great!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #102  
doing it for me

Yay for the weigh in Dancer!!

Well I've been gradually lightening my hair with a camomile essence spray thing. It basically does the same job as bleach, but in a more natural/non-damaging way! Mum and I just got back from the shops where I've bought a light ash blonde dye colour (my hairdressing aunt says it should neutralise the red tones I've got in there at the moment from the Chestnunt/Mahogany colorus I've been dying it...) and we'll see what happens! :/
Old 08-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #103  

Dance-thank you!! I havent started at the Humane Society yet but it will be hard not to bring them all home, but I think 2 is my limit. Great job with the dress, I bet you were excited. I stopped dying my hair for a while. I do red mostly but tired to go back to my natural dark brown but then the grays were shining through so I went back to dying it red/purplish a few weeks ago, I really like it with the new cut.

Staccie-Lady Gaga, should be really interesting people watching. Enjoy your 2 weeks event free. Thank you for the compliments. We wanna see pics of the new hair.

Katy-job hunting, I'm laying low this week. My husband and I are talking about starting a business but we arent sure yet. I might advertise to nanny for another family that will need me more often. Ouch on the sunburn, I always burn. Have to use lots of sunscreen.

Oh Dance congrats on being 2 lbs from ticker. I was 192.0 today so thats 2 lbs from ticker for me too. Lets bust through this and get back to ticker weight. I want to be able to change my weight so bad.

Only walked a mile yesterday. Chris was rushing me to get home so we could watch Big Brother. We are addicted to that show. Gonna get out earlier so I can go further today.

Tomorrow is grocery day, we are running low on everything. I didnt make it to the farm market this week so I really need some fruits and veggies.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #104  

burgundy - sounds like we need a 2lb mini-challenge! It's probably not realistic but I'd love to lose the next two by labor day when we have out of town guests. Even if I don't make it, it's good to have something to keep me motivated. And if that's your new hair color in your photo - love it!
Old 08-26-2010, 02:19 PM   #105  
doing it for me

Ugh. I think I might have to join you on those 2lbs ladies!!!
Just weighed myself and so much for losing 4lbs...I've gone UP two! Grrr!!!!

So...2lbs by Labor Day then?